Everything About You Have Changed

The Kept Secrets

No one's POV

*beep beep beep beep beep beep*  The sound of the alarm from her phone goes off.

Victoria stirred in her sleep and groaned as soon as she heard the beeping sound of the alarm. She burried her face in her pillow and tried to go back to sleep. Just as she was about to go back to her dreamland, a high-pitched voice screamed from downstairs.

"Victoria!! wake up this instant! don't make me go upstairs and get you out off the bed!" her mother screamed from downstairs. Victoria moved her body lazily and stretched out her hand to take her phone with half-lidded eyes. she slide the screen on her phone to stop the alarm as she looked at the time.

 

Victoria's POV

"06:15.." I murmured under my breath... Wait, what?! 06;15?! Oh, dammit! it's the first day of school and school starts at 07: 30! I'm going to be late!

My eyes are immediately wide opened. I jumped from the bed and and rushed to the bathroom to take a quick bath. After 15 minutes of taking a quick bath, I immediately went downstairs to eat breakfast without tidying my bed.

don't get me wrong, I always tidy my bed everytime I wake up in the morning. It's just that, I'm going to be late if I waste another hour! Why? because it's my new school and I need to walk around the enormous school in order to get familiar with the surrounding.

 

I immediately took my sit beside my mom in the living room and eat my breakfast that my mom prepared as fast as lightning. "Victoria, eat your breakfast slowly, or else, you'll choke!' My overprotective mother said with worried tone. "Mom, gotta go now" I said without finishing my breakfast and quickly put the unfinish dish into the sink.

"Mom, i'm sorry" i said while puting on my shoes. "It's okay, but next time, finish your breakfast because breakfast is the most important meal of the day." my mom lectured me as I grabbed my red cardigan hanging on the hanger beside the door and turn the doorknob ; ready to go out.

"arrasso! annyeong! see you later!" I waved to my mom as I went out and started to go to school. As soon as I closed the door, the sweet smell of the flowers greeted me as I squinted my eyes from the sunlight. Ahh... it's so refreshing in the morning!

"Summer holiday is over.." I murmured under my breath and pout my lips. Oh well, I got enough holiday time already and it's time to study hard! "fighting! i can do it!" I fisted my hand in the air and skipped to school happily.

 

Tiffany's POV

I beamed as I looked at the beautiful scenery outside my porsche car. "The weather is so good today.." I murmured under my breath happily as I put my palm on the window's car and thought that it's best to walk from here to school. It's nearing school anyways, it's not going to take a long time.

"okay, you can dropped me here" I said to my private driver. "Ne, as you wish, young lady" my driver said with full of politeness. "hahhaha, you don't have to call me like that, just call me by my name" I said as I tidied up my things and get ready to get off the car. "Ne, young- erh, i mean, fa-fany" my driver said awkwardly. I can't help but giggled at his awkwardness.

Just as I was about to go out, I heard my driver said something to my brother. "young master, do you want me to drop you here, or-" "just drop me in front of the school gate" my brother said coldly without looking at my driver and kept playing his phone.

Aish, is that the way to talk to elderly people?! btw, what's on his phone?  I thought annoyingly as I peeked at his phone.

 

UEE :

Good morning, honey! did you sleep well?^^

Nichkhun :

Good morning too, and yes, what about you? ;)

 

I chuckled as soon as I saw that. Seriously ? Is girlfriend really that important to him? I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes. That girl. I mean, really changed my brother. She's just acting to be cute and innocent in front of my brother just to get our money. Yes, OUR money. In other words, she's a gold digger. Just because we're the richest family in South Korea doesn't mean she can play with my brother's heart like that !

"That , again? seriously/" I asked my brother annoyingly and rolled my eyes. "She's NOT a " my brother said through gritted teeth and snapped a sharp glare at me. I can tell that he's trying to be patient here.

"Erm, no. She IS a ! You are just too blinded by her 'love' until you don't realise that she is a !" I half-yelled at my brother. "No, she. is. not. a. ." he glared at me scarily. If glares can kill I will be dead by now. 'well yes, she definitely is. She doesn't love you. wait, cross that. She NEVER loves you. She just used you for-"

 

 

slap.

 

my brother just slapped me. Yes, for the first time in history, he just slapped me. I can feel the stinging pain in my cheek.

SHE is the reason why my brother hates me now. SHE is the reason why my brother doesn't care about me again. SHE is the reason why my brother never talks to me again. SHE is the reason why my brother is acting cold to me now. SHE changed him. I miss the old him. I keep saying to him that it's useless to date her and he'll get hurt in the end, but, her never listens to me anymore. We fought so many times just because of her.

"So you prefer her more than me? is she SO important to you?" My voice cracked as tears fell down on my cheek. I shoke my head lightly and bit my lip to prevent the sob coming out from my mouth and immediately went out of the car.

My brother and I used to love each other so much. He would always protect me. Everytime i have a problem, I would always talk to him and he would give me advices and tried to cheer me up. That's my brother that I know, and love. Everyday, I would wish that he will break up with that . Is that even possible? I don't think so. The changed him.

 

Nichkhun's POV

"So you prefer her more than me? is she SO important to you?" She said as tears fell down on her cheek. I clenched my hand that I used to slap her into a fist and clenched my teeth. I just slapped her unconciously as I can't stand hearing Fany saying bad things about UEE.

She immediately went out of the car as my driver took off again. I'm so deep in thoughts as i didn't realise that we're already in front of my school gate. "ermm, young master, sorry to disturb you but we are here" my driver said with small voice. I immediately went out of the car without saying anything to him.

I was just out of the car when ringing sounds could be heard from my pocket. I rummaged my pocket and took my phone out before swiping the screen to answer the call.

"UEE, where are you?" I asked her as I continue to walk to my class.

"I'm already in my class" UEE answered me.

"oh alright. why are you calling me, anyway?" I asked her with a small smile on my face.

"I just want to call my boyfriend. Why? is it wrong to call you?"

"no,no,no! you can call me anytime you want!"

silence.

I could here a girl called her. hmm.. I wonder who owns that voice? I froze on my steps as she remains silence.

"UEE..." I called her ; trying to get her attention back. 

"aww khunnie, I gotta go now. See ya!" she ended the call without waiting for my reply. Weird.. is something wrong there? I slipped my phone back into my pocket. I tried to think positive as I shook my head lightly and continue to walk to my class.

 

UEE's POV

As soon as I reached school, people kept staring at me with wide eyes and jaw dropped open. As I went passed them, they whistled at me, in other words, seducing me. I flipped my hair backward and gave them a small seductive smile before walking fast to my class.

I reached my class faster than I thought and immediately sit down on a random seat. I took out my make-up kit from my bag and touch-up my make up. As I finished touching up, a bunch of fanboys came running towards me. I groaned loudly as I bang my head on the table. I do admit that I love being the center of attention, but this getting on my nerves!

"Uee, you're so beautiful today!"

"Uee, be my girlfriend!"

"Uee, will you marry me?"

"Uee!!"

loud cheeers could be heard from the fanboys. I sit down on my place, not knowing what to do until an idea popped in my mind. I snapped my fingers happily as I took my phone out of my bag and call Nichkhun.

Nichkhun is my current boyfriend. He is a charming, handsome, rich, cute guy, did i mention rich? All I see in him is money. Isn't that obvious? Money is my life, I can't live without it. I took this gold opportunity to be his girlfriend and took money away from him. At the same time, I kinda have feelings for him. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with a charming guy like him?

I unlocked my phone as I call Nichkhun. After a few seconds, he answered my call.

 

After a few minutes of chit-chatting with him on the phone, an annoying person; I mean, a really annoying one, all of a sudden appeared in front of me with arms crossed on her chest. I was taken aback as I didn't expect her to come here.

"UEE, we need to talk." She said coldly as I gripped my phone tightlyand glared at her sharply as if it could kill her.

What does she wants from me, now ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! so this is the first chapter. enjoy reading it ! ^^