Rule

Love Me...please...

Sry for the late update. Had a bit of trouble moving along but I got it now!

This chapter is a bit all over the place but it'll fall into place with the rest of the story soon. Thanks!

tumblr_mrajjzr1Hc1qbinqoo4_500.png

 

img_1225926664544_2741.jpg

 

I couldn't feel my fingers or toes. Sometimes I don't even feel my arms or legs. It's always so cold when I find myself in this world. No warmth, no light, no anything. Just... me and... the stump I sit on.

From where I am, as far as I look, I see darkness. The occasional drip of water comes every some months. But other than that there is nothing.

It gets colder sometimes. Its getting colder right now... And how I wish I could come up for just one breath of air... It's so cold and so lonely.

I close my eyes and hope to death that the cold passes.

A tiny flare of warmth grazes against my skin... and I embrace it...

 

My eyes opened up to a dull light seeping through the curtain cloth. It took me a second to recognize where I was.

Sanghyuk-ah...

I felt the warmth. His warmth. It was seeping through the quilt he had covered me with a while ago.

I sighed at the thought, and shifted my head to look at him. His head lay peacefully against my shoulder. His even breaths brushed my neck in a steady rhythm as he slept soundly.

What would I do without you Sanghyuk-ah...?

Trust me, there are too many times that I've wondered whether I was the older one or not. I was always the one who was falling, and he was always the one that would be my support so that I wouldn't have to find my way back up alone.

"Hyuk-ah...?" I gently nudged him with my shoulder. "Hyuk-ah? Are you awake?"

He pushed his face against my shoulder, whining in protest and pouted in his sleep.

"Yah, sleepy head. Stop being cute and let me up." He let out muffled sigh before greeting me with a sleepy face. "I need to use the bathroom." I said sheepishly.

"Ugh... fine." He slipped droopily off the bed and proceded to take my hand to help me to the bathroom.

"Thanks."

 

 

A pair of dusky brown eyes peered out from a large fringe of hair, darting back and forth across the crystaline glass. They followed the moving streaks of red, yellow and sometimes green, as the colours twisted and turned within eachothers paths.

"Noona?" He called, his eyes not straying from the dancing colours in the tank.

"Hmm?"

"Can I feed them?" He heard a light thump on the table. He could tell she had placed her book down. That probably meant he wasn't going to get a 'yes' or a 'no'. He sighed under his breath.

"Shouldn't you be out for lunch right now feeding yourself? Why are you still here?"

"Noona, I'm staying."

"But it's your lunch break! You should atleast go out for a break!"

"Can I feed them?" Now he has turned to face the girl, his gaze now steel and piercing. He expected no further conversation. just an answer. His eyes stilled and were unmoving now holding all the time at a stand still until the girl turned away from him.

"A-ah... okay..."

"Thank you."

He picked the small container from the shelf and dropped in just enough flakes. The fish were now moving in jerky movements. They were in a panicked frenzy, at the smell of food.

He smiled and watched until the food was all gone and the fish returned to moving in their intertwined patterns. He sighed and placed the food bottle back on the shelf.

Ding.

From: Jonghyun hyung

          'Where are you?'

To: Jonghyun hyung

          'Aquarium.'

From: Jonghyun hyung

          'Arasseo. I'll be there soon. Did you eat?'

To: Jonghyun hyung

          'No'

From: Jonghyun hyung

          'I'll eat with you then.'

To: Jonghyun hyung

          'No.'

From: Jonghyun hyung

          'Too bad WonWon! :P '

A noise of displeasure errupted at the last comment. He glared menacingly at the message before shoving the phone back into his pocket, not bothering to reply.

He picked up the net and began the long process of cleaning another tank once again. 

 

 

A deep rumbling laughter rang through the air.

"What?" The blond haired third-year turned from the phone to face his confused company.

"Huh? Oh, Ravi didn't answer back. He hates it when I call him WonWon." Reaching back, Jonghyun scratched the back of his neck, and grinned in satisfaction in getting under his cousin's skin.

"Come on. I told him I would eat with him. You coming?" The other figited a bit before replying

"Ani. I actually have a tour to lead after lunch so I have to meet up with the other team leaders." The tall brunette sighed and tilted his head, looking anywhere away from his hyung. A gesture betraying his worry.

"Hey. You worried Min?"

"W-what? No way! It'll be fine. I'll be fine!" jonghyun stared at his friend unconvinced. "I promise hyung!"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Arasseo. Go on then." Minho split a wide grin before waving and sprinting off in the other direction. Jonghyun let out sigh, shaking his head at the younger's excitement. But he didn't worry too much. Minho would be killed twice before he accepted defeat in anything.

Now. Off to deal with a grumpy cousin, he thought before heading towards the aquarium. 

 

 

I heard hyung's cellphone ring in the living room. I glanced towards the bathroom to where Hakyeon was before deciding to take the call.

"Yeobsseyo?"

"You ungrateful brat..." A chill ran down my spine. The pure hate dripping from each word seemed sink into me and claw at my insides.

"You will come home NOW. Twenty minutes is all I am giving you."

Click.

"..."

My bones were stilled. I couldn't move. All my senses had been jarred and halted. I hated it with all my heart. I hated it, but I was scared. What he went home? What if was late? What if he didn't go?

I hadn't realized how hard I was gripping the phone until a warm red wetness trickled down my hand. My breathing had turned uneven. My heart was pounding  and I couldn't stop the tears from coming.

Somewhere in my thought I had closed my eyes, because I opened them again to a warm touch on my cheek and worried pair of eyes.

I couldn't bear to look back. I didn't want to send him back there. I had to protect him but... 

"Hyuk-ah?"

"I-I-I...I.."

"Who was that?"

No...

 

img_1225926664544_2741.jpg

 

fb052d4f69172ac0a7f1d9e8dfe0b9bf.jpg

 

Will he go home or Will he not?????

Kekeke.

So how was the second chapter? I'm still trying to make them longer. I mean, its not that much longer but yeah...

Comment down below. Thanks!