t w o .

The Ugly Side of Pretty

"Jungkook! Why would you call her stupid? That's so rude, apologize now!" The man commanded but the guy, Jungkook, just smirked.

"It's an insider Manager Song, we've already met." He 'playful' slapped my arm but I could feel the bad intentions in his blow. I nervously looked over to Eun Mi but she was to busy getting to know her new bosses.

"Jinja? Well that's good! Ae Ri that's Jungkook, but you already know that. That's Jimin and this is V." Manager Song pointed at the dark haired guy who had yelled at me earlier for slapping Jungkook and then at the derp with blondish ruffled hair. Was it too late to kiss some ?

"Nice to meet you all." I bowed, not looking at either of them in the eye.

"So when do we start?" Eun Mi asked.

"Well ladies, I know that this all happened very suddenly but is there any way you can start working today?"

Today? I didn't even know if I wanted this job, I just wanted to refuse the offer and leave. After what I had done to this Jungkook guy, nothing good could come from it. I was about to refuse the job when Manager Song spoke.

"I know it's quite unexpected but hopefully your pay will convince you to stay." He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down a number on it then showed it to us.

"Oh my god, that is a lot of zeros.." Eun Mi squeezed my shoulder.

"So will you stay?" Manager Song asked.

"Yes!"

"Wonderful! So what you have to do is, as the name says, assist these gentleman in anything they need. Aside from that, keep them in synch with their schedules, make sure they are on time for everything and basically, just keep them happy! Understand?" We nodded. Manager Song was really an idiot, couldn't even notice the tension between us. "Alright well I'll be heading out, enjoy your first day ladies and welcome to BigHit!" He walked out the door.

"So we're going to start practicing here in a bit. Eun Mi can you bring us some towels from that back room over there, please?" One of her boys asked her and she complied. They all seemed so nice! Nothing like my jerk bosses.

"Yah, don't just stand there, go get us some too!" Jimin shouted from across the room. I guess I could understand why Jungkook hated me, but what did I ever do to Jimin?

"Nae." I followed Eun Mi and behind us I heard loud music start to play. They started to practice. "I hate this job already.." I mumbled to her while we got the towels down from the shelves.

"Oh c'mon, it won't be that bad!"

"Well that's easy for you to say, those guys you were assigned to are nice! Those jerks I got assigned to are just that, jerks!"

"I agree but what can we do about it? Let's get back out there before they go crazy and yell at you again.." When they came back into view six out of the seven boys were lined up against the wall while one of them performed a solo choreography for them. It was Jungkook. I walked over to Jimin and V and handed them their towels then watched him dance. I had never seen someone dance so good and with so much passion. Every movement was swift and clean and full of power, it was hypnotizing to watch. Every movement was coveted by someone like me, someone who could spend a life time practicing and still wouldn't be that good. As I watched I could tell that he poured his heart and soul into dancing. I hadn't realized that the music stopped and that Jungkook wasn't dancing anymore. Instead he was standing in front of me, sweat dripping down his face, his hair sticking to his forehead.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked.

"No thanks, I only take pictures of pleasant people."

"I'll let that one slide because I'm in a good but watch what you say cause I won't be so nice next time.." He snatched the last towel from my hands and walked away wiping his sweat with his two minions following after him.

"Bleh bleh bleh bleh." I mimicked him silently and I heard someone laughing at me.

"Sorry about Jungkook, he can be a bit of a pain sometimes but he's a good kid." The guys voice was very deep.

"He seems like a real delight." I said sarcastically.

"Hang in there, you'll be alright and if he, or the other two, ever give you a hard time just let me know. I'll use my leader card and set them straight. I'm Kim Namjoon by the way."

"Lee Ae Ri, pleasure to meet you and thanks, I'll definitely keep that in mind."

"Yah, Ae Ri! Come here, palli!" I heard Jungkook yelling from across the room.

"Speak of the devil, he requires my presence..." I rolled my eyes but I made sure none of them saw me because I would surely get punished for it. I heard Namjoon chuckle while I jogged over to the three butts.

"Yes?"

"We're hungry, bring us food!" V said and it was the first time I'd heard him say anything.

"What would you like me to get for you?" I pulled out a pad and pen. I decided it'd be best to simply be nice and hope they'd forget everything.

"I want Teokkbokki, Gimbap, and Jajjangmyeon."

"I want Samgyeopsal, Kimchi, and Galbi"

"I want Bulgogi and Dotorimuk."

"Dang, anything else?" I mumbled into the pad as I finished writing everything down.

"What'd you say?" V sneered.

"I said would you like anything to drink?" I lied.

"Bring us two green teas and a caramel macchiato from Starbucks. Be back in 15 minutes, if you're late you'll be sorry." I could swear it was an empty threat but I didn't want to find out. He had to know that being back in 15 minutes was almost impossible! I ran out of the room and ran all over to get their food. While I ran around I only had one thought in mind.

'I hate my job!'

______________

"I'm back!" I panted. I went over to the corner where the boys were sitting and handed them the food and their drinks.

"What's this?" Jungkook pointed at the coffee in his hand.

"A caramel macchiato?"

"I asked for a mocha latte not this!" He shouted and stood up.

"No, you asked for a caramel macchiato." I had to keep my temper under control, I had to stay calm.

"So are you saying I don't know what I want? Do you want it then?" Jungkook took the plastic cover off the cup and poured the coffee all over me, cutting off my breathing out of shock.

"You can have it, my treat.

_____________

Hello everyone :) Comment, subscribe, etc and thanks for reading ^^