Love..?

The day I went to the park....

-Taemin's POV-

"GO EUNMI! I HATE YOU!" Key hyung shouted so loudly that I could hear it. Onew hyung jumped. Oh no, what did noona do?

"Go Eunmi, thanks to you, I had low self-esteem, and hated the whole world and my life.....HUH?!?!" Onew hyung said.

"You beat me up, bullied me in front of those girl sunbaes," Onew hyung repeated after Key hyung.

"BWOH?" Jonghyun hyung and I both shouted.

"SSHHH!!" Minho hyung said.

"NO! OVER MY DEAD BODY!" Wow. Key hyung can shout really loud if he wants to.

Suddenly, we heard a crash. Minho hyung rushed to the door and forced it open. Onew hyung fell down, Jonghyun hyung helped him up while I rushed in.

"Noona! How are you??" Minho hyung shouted.

Noona had fallen on the floor, with the wheelchair squashing her leg. I tried getting the wheelchair up, but it was too heavy for me.

"Oh no.....what do I do....now both my legs are injured...." noona cried.

"KEY! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Onew hyung glared at Key hyung, running from the main door.

I realised Minho hyung was staring at Onew hyung.

"Onew hyung, why do you care so much about that noona?!!" Key hyung shouted.

"That's because he loves her," Minho hyung suddenly said. Did noona hear it? I saw her crying continuously. Maybe she didn't hear it...

"Minho, that's utter nonsense and you know it." Onew hyung said.

"Don't you love her? You just said it outside."

"Outside? WHAT OUTSIDE?" Key hyung looked at all three of us. I looked around. Jonghyun hyung was gone.

"YOU WERE EAVESDROPPING??" he raised his voice.

"....."

"AISH!! I'M SO ANGRY NOW!!" Key hyung stormed out of the dorm. Noona was still crying. Minho hyung rushed to get the wheelchair off her, and carried her to her room.

Onew hyung burried his head in his hands.

"Onew hyung... I called him."

"....."

"Are you sure you LOVE noona? You may only like her personality and her looks...."

"That's true.... I may only like her..."

"Now, how about bringing noona and Key hyung closer?"

"Okay..." his face lit up and he winked at me.

"I wanna help too!" Minho exclaimed all of a sudden. We got a shock.

"Minho! That was so scary! But anyway, let's hope this will be a success," Onew hyung smiled.

 

-Jonghyun's POV-

After helping Onew hyung up, I quickly ran away. I didn't want to face noona.

 

 

-TO BE CONTINUED (: -