Dorm

The day I went to the park....

-Taemin's POV-

I don't get it. Why is Key hyung always like that? Everytime a girl sees us, talks to us, he scowles. But this time he's exceptionally angry. I still don't get why.

So anyway, after dragging Eunmi to the van that was waiting for us outside the hospital, Jonghyun hyung went to sleep, Onew hyung and Minho hyung was talking to each other, and Key hyung, well, continued scowling at Eunmi.

"Taemin-ah"  Eunmi said.

"Neh, noona?"

"Thank you very much."

"For?"

"For putting me up at your dorm."

"Oh, gwenchana," I smiled sweetly at her. She smiled back.

I went to sleep after that.

-------------------------------

"BOO!" 

I jumped up. We reached the dorm already.

"Haha, Taeminnie yah~" Eunmi said.

"Ah, mianhe noona, I'll help with your wheelchair~" I sang. Since the motorbike ran over her leg for a while, she was temporarily paralyzed, so wee bought a wheelchair that noona could control with a weeny remote. Onew hyung also hired a really young housekeeper noona, around Eunmi's age I think.

After helping noona into our  dorm, we were greeted with a friendly face.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Minhae imnida~" a noona said.

"This will be your housekeeper until your leg gets better," said Onew hyung, pointing to Minhae.

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Minhae-ssi, how old are you?" Eunmi asked.

"Ah...I'm 24."

"Hey, I'm 24 too!!" Eunmi gleamed.

"Let's be very good friends, shall we?" Minhae squealed. Onew hyung did the right thing by getting a housekeeper as old as Eunmi.

"Okay! But I want to rest, where shall I stay, Taemin-ah?" Upon hearing her call my name, I jumped.

"Ah....you can sleep in the guest room, is it okay?" Onew hyung smiled.

"Araseo, khamsahabnida~" Eunmi said, and went to her room with Minhae.

-------------------------------

"Why did you even let her stay here? Aish...." Key hyung muttered and glared at me. I just kept quiet.

"Key, stop it. Noona's not well." Minho hyung said.

"Yes, look at her leg," Jonghyun hyung added.

"Aish...it's all my fault... I shouldn't have been so careless," Onew hyung looked like he really could cry.

"Onew hyung, it's already over so let's not think about it anymore. Let's just wait for her to get better," Jonghyun hyung patted Onew hyung's shoulder.

 

-Eunmi's POV-

"Minhae, do you like animals?" I asked Minhae, while she helped me turn on the air-conditioner.

"Yes! I looooooove animals. Especially puppies. They are sooo loyal," she said, excitedly.

"Ah..! Jonghyun has a puppy. I saw it at the door. Does he like them too?" I asked.

"Uh...that was a little present from his sister for his birthday."

"When is his birthday?"

"8th April."

"How do you know so much about him??"

"Don't you know? He's the lead vocal of shining SHINeeeeeee~" Minhae started staring dreamily in space. Then, she started talking really quickly.

"Omoo, when I was told to take care of you, and I heard that the person who called was Onew, I almost fainted, then when I came here, I couldn't believe it all....it was them, oh SHINee, omoo SHINeeeeeee~"

"Huh? Aren't they all brothers? They are all so good looking." I couldn't believe that they were not brothers.

"Of course not! Jonghyun and Key are Kims, then Onew and Taemin are Lees, and only Minho is Choi. They are a contemporary dance group called SHINee.... don't you know? They are all so popular, how can you not know? Omoo~ but both you and I are so lucky, many fans want to just see them, but we get to spend time with them, OMOOOO~" she squealed.

"Woow, I must be really outdated...keke," I joked.

"Haha, now you know them! Sooo, go and rest if you are tired, I am going out to prepare food for you!" she winked.

Nice and cold under the sheets, I drifted off to sleep.

 

-TO BE CONTINUED (: -