Accident

The day I went to the park....

"Ohohoho! I'm leading and am way in front of you, Jonghyun! Kekeke."

I turned and saw one man, who looked like he had a gentle personality, on a motorbike.

On the other hand, a man with spikey hair was trying extremely hard to catch up with him, but it was obvious that he would never be able to.

Then, a man with an onion-shaped hairstyle was chasing the motorbike closely. 

Two other men, one half bald and one with long hair, were in the middle.

"Hahaha! You will never be able to catch me, Minho." the man with the gentle face said.

I continued walking around the sea.

"Ah! Careful!"

I turned to see the spikey-haired man chasing me wildly. Blatantly staring at him, I did not notice the motorbike crashed into me. The bike jammed in between the the fence, its wheel on my foot, and I was near falling into the sea, just stuck between the fence.

Apparently, the gentle-faced guy had fallen on the floor, and here I was, almost falling into the sea. I grabbed desperately onto the fence, but I knew I would never stay there forever, so I tried pulling myself back.

"Onew hyung! Are you okay? the half-bald man said. I realised the gentle-faced man was bleeding profusely.

"Pabo, hyung, PABO! Help noona first!" The long-haired man rushed towards me.

My left hand reached out for him, but I missed and fell into the sea. Fortunately, I knew how to swim, so I struggled to stay afloat.

"Help!" I screamed.

The onion-haired man jumped into the pool. "Noona, wait!" he shouted.

My energy was draining...I couldn't stay afloat....

I sunk back into the water.

-------------------------------

"Noona yah, noona?"

I woke up and saw the onion-haired man staring at me.

"Ah, noona, you are okay."

"Tch, why do you care so much about that noona," the half-bald man scowled.

"Aish, you shut up." the onion haired man wanted to punch the half-bald man.

"No! Stop...stop you...what's your name?" I asked.

"Choi Minho. This is Kibum, you can call him Key. Uh...and the rest are coming after tending to Onew hyung."

"Okay, so who saved me, Minho?"

"He did," said Key, pointing to Minho, still scowling.

"Oh....khamsahabnida."

The door in the hospital room clicked.

"Noona! Oh noona....you are okay." The gentle faced-guy said, with a bandage on his leg.

"Ah, this guy, is Onew hyung, and his face looks gentle too," introduced Minho.

"This one, with the spikey hair, is Jonghyun hyung." Jonghyun smiled at me. It looked so perfect.

"And lastly, this is our Taeminnie." Taemin looked so cute!

"I must say, all of you are very good looking..." I said.

"Ah, khamsahabnida~" Jonghyun bowed.

"Err...noona, what is your name?" Taemin asked.

"Oh sorry....I forgot to tell you my name. It's Eunmi," I smiled.

"Ah! Noona, can you give me  your relative's number? I need him to come fetch you." Onew suddenly said.

I thought about Choi Taehee, my "home", and my horrible life there... oh no, I didn't want to go back there.

"Onew ssi....if I go back I will get slapped.....no..."

"What! How can your parents be like that!" Taemin shouted.

"No...you cool down...there's particular reasons...anyway, I would like to stay here."

"Then what about the hospital fees?" Taemin looked so frustrated.

Oh no....

"How about you come to live at our dorm? Until you feel ready to go back home." Jonghyun said.

"Yeah, come stay at our dorm! We need to take responsibility for your injuries!" Taemin pestered.

"Don't hesitate, come with us!" Taemin dragged me out of the hospital room.

"WHAT?!" Key scowled harder. 

"Key hyung, don't be like that everytime," Taemin scolded him.

 

 

-TO BE CONTINUED (: -