Jonghyun

The day I went to the park....

-Jonghyun's POV-

It's obvious I didn't need to go to the toilet right? I was so hurt by noona's words. I know she doesn't know I get hurt easily, but she shouldn't say such a hurting thing right? I really like noona ever since I saw her. But if she's so sarcastic, I think it'll be really hard to like her.

Noona, I like you. I'm not sure if I love you, but I like you. Someday I really want to tell you that, but..... I didn't dare to. Oh well, I think I shall try to bring Key and noona closer...

"Yah, Jonghyun hyung. Why are you so deep in thought?" Key said suddenly.

"Huh? Hmmm...nothing."

"Jjinjja?"

"Yeah."

Suddenly noona came out of her room on her wheelchair.

"Jonghyun! Jonghyun!"

Now is the chance to bring Key and noona closer.

"Key, I'm going to buy groceries. Bye!" I said to Key.

"Jonghyun hyung! Yah!"

I rushed out of the dorm.

-------------------------------

 

-Taemin's POV-

"Taeminnie, did you see where Jonghyun went?"

"Key, I'm going out to buy groceries. Bye!"

"Well, you heard it," I said. "Oh wait, I don't have any more shampoo! I'm going out to get some! Bye!"

Now, I finally can leave Onew hyung to have alone time with noona.

 

-Onew's POV-

"Onew! Onew!"

Oh no.. it's noona....what should I do??

"Y-y-y-yes?" oh no. Why do I always stammer when I see her??

"Um...where is Jonghyun??"

"Uh.....uh-h-h-h-h-h-h....."

"So?"

"I-I-I-I-I don't know! I should go buy shower gel for Key. I used it all and promised to buy it for him!! Bye!!" I tried as hard as possible to run to that door which seemed like it looked kilometres awaaaay. I stumble over something, made a chair collapse, and finally, I opened the door, and fell - straight on Jonghyun and Taemin.

"Yah, Onew hyung why are you here?" Taemin said.

"I'm....uh...."

"Huh?"

"I d-d-d-d-d-on't dare to f-f-f-face noona-a-aaa...."

"Why?"

"I....I I-I-I-I-I-love her..."

"Yah! Hyung, I purposely left to give you alone time! You coward!" Taemin yelled.

"Oh, stop it. Let's just hope Key and noona gets closer," Jonghyun hyung said.

 

-Jonghyun's POV-

Omoo..why did I feel so jealous when Onew hyung said he loved her? I like noona a lot....but do I love her?

What is LOVE? Everything is getting so confusing.

"Eh hyungs! What are you doing here?" said Minho suddenly, with a bag of groceries.

"SHH!!" Taemin said. Onew hyung was putting his ear on the door, trying to listen to Eunmi and Key's conversation.

"Ah.....I get it," said Minho with a cunning smile.

-------------------------------

 

-Key's POV-

Okay. Now I'm stuck with this noona. Why I precisely hate her is because she was my middle school sunbae and always bullied me when I was young! I knew she repeated school a few times, so that meant that she could continue bullying me! She may not remember, but I do! I couldn't believe how much she has "changed". Has she changed? She's acting nice in front of all the hyungs. I hate her, hate her, HATE HER!!

"Key ssi..." Why is she calling me formally?

"Don't call me Key ssi! Key is my name! AISH!" I shouted.

"Key....why do you hate me so much? Please, tell me!"

"GO EUNMI! I HATE YOU!"

"H...how did you know my full name?"

"Go Eunmi, thanks to you, I had low self-esteem, and hated the whole world and my life! I shall repeat, GO EUNMI, I HATE YOU!"

Eunmi retreated.

"B-but...what did I do??"

"You beat me up, bullied me in front of all those girl sunbaes! AISH!"

Eunmi paused for a while.

"But after that I got scolded and I changed, Key, believe me I changed!"

"NO! OVER MY DEAD BODY!" I walked to the main door and was about to open it when I heard a crash.

 

 

-TO BE CONTINUED (: -