Eunmi

The day I went to the park....

-Onew's POV-

"Minhae, how is Eunmi noona?" I asked Minhae, who was holding cookies and milk on a tray.

"Shh, she's asleep now, don't disturb her."

"Ok..."

Seeing Minhae walk away, I quietly opened the door to Eunmi's room.

"Onew? It's okay, come in," she said.

I went in and dragged a chair next to the bed.

"Noona....I'm really sorry..."

"Onew, it's okay.."

"Umm...if there's nothing else..."

*heart pumps quickly*

"I s-s-should g-g-go n-n-now.." I stammered, and dashed out of the room.

Why was I so nevous seeing her everytime?

Why did my heart always stop whenever I saw her?

Why were my legs numb whenever I looked at her??

 

-Minhae's POV-

I saw Onew going in and out of Eunmi's room. He kept on shivering, staring into space, like he was thinking of something really hard. Was he okay?

"Onew, you shouldn't be walking around like that, with your leg," I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Huh?! Oh...uh...eh...noona...uh...huh? Ah neh...uh...ah...m-my leg, ok-k-kay..." he stammered.

"Are you alright? stop stammering..."

"M-me? N-n-noo, I-ok-k-k-kay..." he said, and went to his room, looking dejected.

 

-Taemin's POV-

"Hey! Onew hyung! Why do you look so sad?" I said to Onew hyung.

"M-me? N-n-noo...eh...uh...I'm n-not s-s-sad..." he said.

"What happened to you? I've never seen you like this."

"Eh...uh...ah...err...um..." he blushed.

"You look like you've fallen for somebody..." I joked.

"NO !! NO NO EUNMI NO NOT!" he shouted.

"Eunmi? What's with Eunmi?" I raiseed my eyebrows.

"Nothing!!" he said, and ran out of the room.

I turned, and saw Minho hyung eavesdropping. He started at me but I blatantly went into our room, ignoring him, thinking about other stuff.

Onew hyung was talking about Eunmi?

Hm....don't tell me he likes noona?

Keke...but I like noona a lot too...but I know I just like noona as a sister.

Should I try to bring her and Onew hyung together?

Kekekeke~

-------------------------------

 

-Eunmi's POV-

"Annyeong! Here is your food!" Minhae said cheerfully while setting the food on a table next to me.

"Ah! Cookies and milk, my favourite!" I exclaimed.

"Enjoy it! I shall get Jonghyun to tell some jokes. He has a very good sense of humour! I also need to go out for a while."

When she said JONGHYUN, I didn't know why, my heart stopped. I really did like him, and his character was really nice.

Or did I like him just because I think he's the most good-looking member?

Just then, Jonghyun came in. I stopped breathing, and he sat on a chair.

"Annyeong, noona~" was it just me, or his voice just make me melt?

"I can't guarentee my jokes will make you laugh as only the members may get it," he whispered. I didn't even realise I still was not breathing.

"Cool down, noona. Are my jokes anticipated so much?"

"No Jonghyun....it's just"

"Oh! Wait, wait, you know, one day, when we were filming Yahaengsung, Gil hyung had to ask passersby who they would think of when they heard the word 'SHINee', then when one guy said "KEY!", we heard a "bbi", and it happened so that Minho, Taemin and Onew hyung were playing with Gil hyung's shoes, so they stopped playing with his shoes after hearing the "bbi", and all of a sudden, Minho and Taemin started laughing really hard, and guess what? Gil hyung actually farted!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" we both laughed.

"Er..Jonghyun.."

"But don't tell anybody, the show hasn't aired yet."

"Jonghyun, uh....can you not interrupt me? Ugh. And that wasn't a joke, to be honest." I hate people interrupting me.

"Well....sorry noona..but it was so funny I couldn't control myself...and that was supposed to be a funny story..." he trailed off.

"Jonghyun, wasn't that an excuse to get away with your mistake? Tsk! To think you are an idol."

"Uh...noona, I need to go to the toilet." he stood up from his chair.

Oh no, did I hurt him? No! Jonghyun, don't go!

I waited and waited. He never came back.

I tried helping myself to the wheelchair. I needed to get out and explain everything to Jonghyun.

 

 

-TO BE CONTINUED (: -