Chapter 6

Meeting Him, Knowing her, Seeing Them
Your POV:
 
"You guys better head back to class now, there's no need for 13 ppl to be here." Mrs Son(the nurse) told us to head back to class. As we were leaving, I felt someone grab my wrist. I absolutely hated ppl grabbing me. I was abt to yank the person's hand off when i turned around and saw it was Naeun pulling my hand. 
 
"Mum, can Eunji accompany me? Let her be excused from class, i will be bored here all alonee.." Naeun said while relasing my wrist. 
 
I was surprised that Naeun wanted me to stay, we barely even know each other... I was thinking,'Why would they let me accompany her, its not anything that serious, okaii maybe the fainting was but nth else.' 
 
To my surprise, her mum agreed and said that she would go and inform our teachers abt it.
 
Suddenly i heard Jerkhun's voice agn. "Hey! How come she can skip lesson!" He pouted cutely but he's still a jerk. I flipped my hair and gave him the ' pls, im fabulous' look. He wanted to walk in agn as he didnt want to go for lessons he got pushed by Mrs Son back to class when she was exiting the sickbay.
 
"Hello!! We havent had a proper introduction yet! My name is Son Naeun, are you a new student? I havent seen you around before. Anyways I absolutely LOVEE singing and dancing!!!..and.. Exo..." Although she whispered the last part i could still hear her and saw her blushing. 
 
"Heyylo! My name is Jung EunJi and I'm a new student, today is my first da in this school. I absolutely love singing but i cant dance which is like a pity. I am envious of ppl with dancing abilities becuz i dont have. I pratically look like some weird thing doing some weird movements..." I sheepily said while rubbing my neck.
 
So throughout the rest of the lessons, i was at the sickbay accompanying Naeun and we were talking abt anything and everything.She was literally fanigirling over Exo and i found out that her biased was actually Luhan which was why she was extremely excited when she heard that Luhan carried her here. 
 
"So how did you know exo? No one in the school was ever that close to EXO and ever dare to talk to EXO like the way you did." Naeun asked me.
 
"Errrr... About that.... I only knew abt Exo's existance until today..." I said while forcing an awkward.
 
"WHAT!!! HAHAHAH ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW EXO!! THEIR LIKE THE HOTTEST GUYS ON EARTH!" Naeun started like screaming at me while laughingg . I was taken aback by her sudden explosion. She wasnt angry, it was more of schock. 
 
"hahaha...But i really didnt knew them until... Ughh! Idw to talk abt it. I would probably just kill someone." I was kind of irritated by Jerkhun but the rest of exo seems nice i guess? 
 
"Awwww! Pls pls pls tell me abt it!!! I really want to know anything concerning exo!! " Naeun pouted, it was so cute that i couldnt say no. 
 
So i told her abt Jerkhun stealing my first kiss... UGHHHH!!!! And he was my classmate and seatmate and so on. 
 
"WOW! Your so lucky! Getting to eat with them at the canteen? COOL!! I wish that i will have a chance one day...AND AND! Your first kiss with SEHUNNIEE!! AWWWWWW!!! Lucky you! I ship you two tgt!!! Your are like a perfect couple! Cute!!" Naeun was fangirling agn but this type round is over me and jerkhun. I could fell goosebums all over my arm.
 
"ITS NOT COOL AT ALL! He's a jerk! How can he just kiss someone he doesnt know!!! eesh!!! I swear i could have kill him when he started dragging me. I HATE it when ppl pull/dragg me or even grab me." I was kind of pissed off agn becuz of the thought that jerkhun stole my first kiss. That first kiss was meant for my boyfriend. Well, if that is i ever get one... OH WELL..
 
We continued our conversation and talked abt anything and everything till the end of school.
 
//End of sch//
 
Since school ended, Naeun and I decided to get outside sch and grab sth to eat. Initially, i didnt knew my way around Seoul yet, i only knew the way back and fro to school and from school back home. But Naeun asked for my address and said she lived nearby and knew how i could get home. She said she would send me back home. 
 
Just as we were walking out the school gate, I heard someone shout "JAGIYA!!! JAGIYA!" Like how a normal human being, i would turn arnd and see who was calling who. 
 
When i was abt to turn, i felt someone's arms wrapped arnd my waist. 
 
WHAT.THE.HELL.
 
A/N: Annyeong my fellow readers!:DD So did you enjoyed chapter 6?((; Sorry for updating very little these days becuz i still have holiday hw to complete T~T Pls dont get offended with the name JerkHun, its just to make the story more interesting. If you are, I;m really sorry>< Pls continue to support me&stay tuned(; Saranghae<3 Kamsahamnida!:** [sorry for any errors in the story:xx]