Chapter 4

Meeting Him, Knowing her, Seeing Them
Your POV:
 
"Hey, we meet again." I heard someone spoke.'Why does this person sound so.. so familiar?' Than i turned to look at him.
 
Its that jerk again.
 
And he's in my class!? That's just 'PERFECT'. This day cant get any worst. 
 
I tried to ignore him throughout the whole lesson but he keeps disturbing me.
 
"Yah, girl that i stole her first kiss from". He keeps calling me that. And Everytime i go "What do you want?!" He'll just reply "Nothing." With a smirk on his face and turn away
 
I got really annoyed, I couldnt concentrate throughout the 3 lessons at all as he keeps calling me but i kept reminding myself' Jung EunJI, you cannot give in to him. Once you get angry, his'mission' is accompished. That's his main purpose of annoying you. '
 
FINALLY. It was the end of the first 3 lessons. It was lunchtime. I quickly packed my things' Yes finally away from this babo' I hurried my way out when someone suddenly grabbed my arm. 
 
I turned back. It ws that babo. What does he want from me now?!
 
"Yah, Let go of  me" I coldly said to him, But he didnt respond to my command. " I said. Let. Go. Of. Me." I was losing my patience alr. But he stills continue holding my arm. 
 
"Since you want to play it that way..." I stomped on his feet with all my might. 
 
"OOUCHHHH!! " He finally let go of me, time to make a great escape! 
 
//At The Canteen//
 
Yes! Peace and quiet, hope jerkhun(get it? Jerk+Sehun hahah, okaiii byee) dont disturb me.
 
"Mmmmmm, I'm starving! Shall just eat" I sat at a table at a corner of the canteen alone since i havent made any freinds yet.
 
I was eating my delicious meal happily when suddenly i heard girls squealing. Its was so sudden and it made me drop my chicken wing. 'Aish, stupid girls' I looked up and saw a group of guys who just entered the canteen.
 
Now I know why they were squealing. Those guys were HAWTT !! It felt like they all dropped from heavenn.. So..Perfect.BUT All my thoughts were suddenly cut off by this one guy among the group, Jerkhun.
 
I quickly looked back down at my food hoping that he wouldnt see me. After a few moments i thought the coast was clear so i looked up again. I was in luck, jerkhun was staring at me. Great. 
 
I immediately tried to hide and i went under the table. Praying that he didnt noticed that it was me.
 
"Yah, Girl i stole her first kiss from, why are you hiding from us? Are you alone? " It was clearly Jerkhun's voice. 
 
"Yah! I'm not hiding. No I'm no-" "Great means we can sit with you" I was cut off before i could continue. Jerkhun just had to sit right in front of me. Wonderful. I was suprised to see 11 ppl sitting at the same table as me but i knew none of them. Fyi, Jerkhun is not a person, he's a jerk. 
 
I was awkward as i didnt knew anyone, so i decided to eat my food. But i was super uncomfortable with them around and i suddenly didnt really have much appetite especially when i can hear whispers and murmurs in the canteen about the guys sitting with me, how lucky i was and blah blah blah. It was really annoying though. 
 
"Sehun you naughty maknae. Since when did you have a girlfriend? Why didnt you introduce her to us?" One of the guys said. I could feel my cheek burning. yah, Eunji, what are you thinking! Jerkhun is a jerk! 
 
"Errr... She is Jung Eunji, she sits beside me in class. AND.. i stole her first kiss!" I stared him and if looks could kill, he would be dead by now. He winked at me but i just rolled my eyes at him. 
 
"Hoho, seems like someone is not interested in youu sehunnie, you sure she's your girlfriend?" Another member asked, YES FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED AT ALL! Sheesh! 
 
"Sehunnie ahh, introduce us to her pls." 
 
Jerkhun just went on and on introducing them to me, but i clearly dont care. First it was Chen follow by Kai, LuHan, Suho, Kris, Lay, ChanYeol, Baekhyun, XiuMin, Tao and lastly D.O. I srsly have no idea how i memorised their name. 
 
"Do you know who are we?" Suho asked me. 
 
"To be honest? No. I have never heard of you guys before. " BOOYA, seems your not that famous because i have no idea who you guys are. MWUAHAHHA
 
"WHATT!? You have never heard of us?! Have you been living underground? How can you not know us?!" Kris was raging. 
 
"Like i've said, i have NEVER heard of you guys. Maybe? Why not?" I replied them giving them ridiculous replies.Before they could continue, i cut them off "I have to go for classes now. " and i just walked away like that. Now it was my turn to leave not just jerkhun dumbfounded, but the whole of their group. 
 
HAH Jerkhun! Prepare to explain to them and answer their never ending interrogation. I smirked at the tot of that.
 
 
 
Hello Readers:DD So this is Chapter 4:3 Hope you liked it, i tried to make this chapter longer as promised as the previous one was a really short update. Pls dont get offened with the name JerkHun, its just to make the story more interesting. If you are, I'm really sorry>< Pls continue to support me&Stay Tuned(; Saranghae<3 Kamsahamnida! :**
 
 
 
Jung_Eun-Ji-p1.jpg
 
 
 
Eunji! She's so pretty! *envy*