Chapter 2

Meeting Him, Knowing her, Seeing Them
Your POV:
 
"YAH, YOU GUYS.." out of the blue, i was pulled back and my back slammed against the lockers. I hate being pulled! WHO PULLED ME!? And you felt a warm lips against yours.
 
 
 
What. Just. Happened.
 
I could hear the other students whistling. Girls giggling and whispering that was loud enuf for me to hear" OMO!! They are kissing!! But whose that guy?? He lookss... OMO ITS SEHUNN! YAH ITS SEHUN FROM EXO!! WHY IS HE KISSING THIS GIRL!! WHO IS SHE!!! SHE'S SO LUCKYY! I WISH I WAS HER!!"
 
SeHun? Who the hell is he! ARGHH! IDC HE IS SO GOING TO GET IN FROM ME!! i tried pushing him away, 'yes! his almost away from me' i tried to push even harder but he started kissing me even harder and closer. i could here the gossiping even louder.
 
'What the is he doing!! ' Just as i was abt to kick him he let go off me. Phew, now for my revenge. IF I DONT KILL THIS JERK TDY, I'M NOT JANG EUNJI. 
 
But then, he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me across the corridor. "Yah, let go off me, its hurting! " He ignored me and his grip became tighter. "YAH I SAID LET GO OF ME NOW YOU BABO! " We earned stares from the students along the corridor and they started gossipping. I couldnt care less. 
 
He dragged me all the way to the roof top before letting go of my wrist. "Ouchh..." Because of his grip, my wrist was hurting a little. This Jerk. Who does he think he is!!! I was fuming mad. Why did he kissed me! AISH!!BYUNTAE!!! 
 
"Yah! Who do you think you are!? Why did you kiss me?! I dont even knw you and you just stole my first kiss just like that! Who are you?!! Why are you nott answering my questions! Can you stop ignor.." 
 
" Shut up already, your so annoying." I was shocked by his rudeness. Just as i was abt to curse at him he spoke agn " You should be thanking me for saving you and feel honoured that i kissed you and not bombard me with all those stupid questions. " he turned around this time. 
 
i couldnt help but stare at his face..
 
Is he a real human? Did he dropped down from heaven? How can a guy with such a charmingg face be so rude! UGHHH major turn off! 
 
"Ehem? What are you staring at?" He frowned at me and snapped me back into reality.
 
"N..Nothing.."I could feel my cheeks turn red. Aigoo, so embarrassing >< 
 
"I know i'm handsome but you dont have to keep staring at me." He winks at me. "No, dont flatter yourself, your not handsome at all." I lied and rolled my eyes. "And I'm not done with you! You still havent answered my question!!! Dont try to change the topic! "
 
"You still havent thank me for saving you yet so you owe me a favour." He smirks at me instantly making me melt inside. 'He's just so handsome.. What am i thinking!! UGHHH!' 
 
"What are you talking abt? You saved me? " "Unless you wanna be like the guy you saw earlier on, i suggest you dont try anything funny with them. Confused? Figure it out yourself" 
 
He just walked away leaving me dumbfounded. Huh? I still dont understand. How can he just walk away like that! I'm not done yet! Aish! I just rembered that i had class. I check my watch "Oh !!! AHH IM LATE FOR CLASS ALR!" I bolted downstairs and looked around for my class.
 
Its all that guys fault that im late! ARGHH!! Whats his name again? Sayhun? Seohun? Theohun? ahh whatever idc! He's going to die in my hands. 
 
Annyoung fellow readers!! ^^ So here's chapter 2! Hope you enjoy reading it. So you knw whose lips is it alr (; hahaha sorry for any errors>< I will update soon, i alr know what to write(; I'll keep improving and make the story interesting for you guys! continue to support me! Saranghae!<3 Kamsahamnida!! :* 
 
Here's a Picture of EunJi for you guys! 
 
tumblr_mb1ojagFFk1qi7uu9o1_400.jpg
 
She's so pretty!!! :D 
 
Photo Credits to the person who owes it.