Chapter 3

Meeting Him, Knowing her, Seeing Them
SeHun's POV:
 
'Yah, sehun why did you kiss her!' I mentally slapped myself for doing that. There was just something abt this girl... I just felt that i had to protect her somehow, but out of all options why did i kiss her?! Arghhh, babo!  
 
Come to think of it, I've never seen her face in school before.. Is she a transferred student? How can she not know my name!  I'm in the hottest boy group Exo! How can she not heard of it! 
 
She looks kind of cute actually...
 
//Flashback to what happened earlier on..//
 
"Ehem? What are you staring at?" I frowned at her and snapped her back into reality.
 
"N..Nothing.."I could see her cheeks turn red. She's blushing hahaha how cute. 
 
"I know i'm handsome but you dont have to keep staring at me." I winked at her. "No, dont flatter yourself, your not handsome at all." She rolled my eyes, she was obviously lying. "And I'm not done with you! You still havent answered my question!!! Dont try to change the topic! "
 
//End of flashback//
 
What am i thinking !! I mentally facepalmed myself. Better hurry down for class. 
 
I just left her there dumbfounded, she's gonna be late for class if she dont hurry, i smirked after walking away. 
 
 
 
Your POV:
 
 
 
Aishh! For day of school and I'm late for the 1st class. Its all that jerks fault. 
 
Went i reached my class, Miss Kim has alr started teaching. .
 
I knocked the class door gently but loud enough for Miss Kim to hear. 
 
"Err... Good Morning Miss Kim..Can I come in?" I said while looking at the floor."Come in, Why are you late? I thought i reminded you earlier on?" Miss Kim said, frowning.
 
"Miann, i had to use the bathroom. My stomach wasn't feeling that well.." I lied.. Miss Kim nodded and told me to introduce myself.
 
"Annyeong, Jung EunJi imnida." I bowed to the class. "Miss Jung, your seat will be beside Mr Oh." Miss Kim said as she pointed to an empty seat. I heard the girls in my class start whispering "She's so lucky! I'm jealous now." 
 
'Jealous? For?' I was confused  but ignored them. 
 
"Hey, we meet again." I heard someone spoke. 'Why does this person sound so...so familiar?' Than i turned to look at him. 
 
Its that jerk again. 
 
Annyeong!! I'm back with an update again! Chapter 3:DD Sorry its just a short one and any errors >< I will try to make the next chapter even longer!  Continue to support me& Stay Tune!(; Saranghae<3 Kamsahamnida!:**
 
 
 
Here's a picture of SeHun for you guys!(;
 
sehun-171.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He's just so cutee:3 idk why the picture so big:XX
 
Credits to the person who owes the picture.
 
Do not copy my story!