Chapter 5

Meeting Him, Knowing her, Seeing Them
Sehun's POV:
 
"Yah, Sehunn, care to explain yourself? Why does your girlfriend not know us? " Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and the rest of the members stared at me. 
 
"Woah woah calm down guyys!" I tried to calm them downn,eesh this girl! She did it on purpose! "Hyungs! I'm sure she knows you guys. If not how can she rmb all your names SO quickly?" 
 
"true true. So she is your girlfriend? why havent we seen her in school before?" Kris asked and smirked.
 
"errrr... shee... just got transferred here today?" I wasnt sure either, it might have been that we just didnt notice her, until today.
 
Your POV:
 
'phew, luckily i managed to escape from jerhun and his group of charmingly looking friends..' When i was around them, i could feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster but i kept a calm face. It would be sooooo embarrassing if they saw me getting nervous around them.
 
hmmm...Still have 10 minutes before class, better use the washroomm...
 
"ahh, feel so fresh noww" i said after splashing water at my face. It was a hot dayy, hope it will rain later. Just then, i heard a loud "thum". I turned behind and saw a girl lying on the ground. 
 
"OMOO, Hello!? Are you okaii??? Wakee uppp!! Goshhh!! eottoke??" I started shaking the girls headd but she just wouldnt wake uppp. There was no other choice, i have to carry her.. Hope she's not too heavyy...
 
I place her on my back and piggyback her and ran as fast as my little legs could carry me to the sickbay. She was getting heavier as i took a step. everyone was staring at me upon seeing me carrying a girl unconscious on my back. 
 
Suddenly i felt the load off my back. "tt" I quikly turned around as i tot i dropped her. But when i turn around i saw Luhan carrying her bridal style.The rest of exo was standing behindd himm.
 
"What are you guys doin~" "No time, lets get her to the sickbay" Luhan said and i just nodded following behind themm.' wait for me, I have little legs!' i thought while trying to catch up with themm. 
 
//Reached the sickbay//
 
"Guys, she's awake now!" I told the rest of exo. 
 
We all crowded around her as she rubbed her eyes. After seeing who was around her, her eyes widened. 
 
"E..Ex...exo!!" She squealed. 'Gosh another one of those fangirls...' I facepalmed myself right there so hard that i didnt realised, everyone was staring at me already. 
 
I looked up and saw them staring at me. "What? What are you guys staring at? Never see someone so pretty before? " "Nth" Chanyeol immediately said. "Yeapp" It was jerkhun who said that. 'whoop whoop! So he thinks im pretty! Yay~ Yah!! what am i thinking!!' Exo stared at him and started nudging him while coughing. But the awkwardness was soon cut off by the girl i carried, well techincally, Luhan carried her for most of the way there. 
 
"My name is Naeun! I am a BIG BIG Fan of you guys!! I cant believe im sitting so close with you guys noww!!! Anyways what are you guys doing here?What am i doing here?" The girl, Naeun asked us.
 
Naeun's POV:
 
I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the bed at the sickbay. I thought i saw exo around me so i rubbed my eyes thinking it was just my imgination. But when i opened my agn, there were still there with this girl, idk who is she...
 
"E..EX...exo!!!" I squealed! Like all the other girls in the school, i was exo's fangirl. My ultimate Bias is Luhannie deer. kekeke but what am i doing here? 
 
"My name is Naeun! I am a BIG BIG Fan of you guys!!  I cant believe im sitting so close with you guys noww!!! Anyways what are you guys doing here? What am i doing here?" I asked them.
 
Before they could ans, the school nurse cuts in. "Miss Son Naeun , dont use too much of your energy rn, your body is weak. How many times have you been here already? 9 times, 10 times? Stop tiring yourself up in dance! How many times must i remind you?" 
 
"err... hahaha..." I laughed sheepishly while rubbing the back of my neck. 
 
"Lucky for you, Luhan carried you here." My eyes immediately went like'O.O' 'OMOOO!!! SO YOUR SAYING LUHAN CARRIED ME HERE?!?! ' I felt like i was in heaven. Luhan, carried me, here? A dream come truee!! 
 
Your POV:
 
Woah the nurse sounded like her mother, anyone who hears how the nurse speak will think that they are mother and daughter this girl can dance? Gosh I'm so envious of her. I look like some clown when im dancing..
 
"errr actually Eunji was the one who found you? We saw her running out of the bathroom carrying a girl on her back. So i decided to help her." Luhan suddenly spoke and you could see Naeun sounded disappointed when Luhan said that.
 
"Thank you for carrying me here and nice to meet you Eunji" Naeun said giving me her brightess smile. 
 
"Welly, but Luhan did most of the carrying, thank him too" I said and her eyes lit up agn. hahaha she's so cute. Its obvious that her bias is Luhann, but he doesnt really seem interested in her too. Hello? Luhan? Cant you see? She's interested in you? Geez..
 
"Thank You LuHan oppa!" She said giving a cute smile.hohoho
 
"err.. okaii" was all Luhan replied coldly but Naeun was too happy to notice that Luhan gave her a cold reply.
 
"Mom, can i go back to class now?" 
 
"Mom? Who is your mum? " I was confused. Then she pointed to the nurse.
 
"OOohhh" I replied and my mouth was shaped with an 'O'. 'Of course! Aishh! I'm so stupid!' I mentally slapped myself.
 
"Stupid, wasnt it obvious?" Jerkhun suddenly cut in.
 
"Thanks, I'll take stupid as a compliment. OH No, IT wasnt obvious to me at all because I'm stupid." I said sacrastically and rolled my eyes at him. Annoying and still being a jerk he is.
 
 
 
 
 
Annyoung my readers! :D So sorry for being a bad author and i didnt update for awhile>< Mianhae>< I wrote a little longer for this chapter to make it up to you guys:D Hope you enjoyed chapter 5!:3 Finally Naeun comes into the story kekeke:pp Her POV was in this chapter too C: Pls dont get offended with the name JerkHun, its just to make the story more interesting. If you are, I;m really sorry>< Pls continue to support me&stay tuned(; Saranghae<3 Kamsahamnida!:** [sorry for any errors in the story:xx]
 
 
 
1016501_1386282568254713_1981138756_n.jp
 
Since Naeun is in this chapter, her's a picture of her:D She's so pretty:DD
 
I do not own the picture, full credits: Owner