Chapter 2 1st half

Dreamy Jerk.

Oh my God, he is coming he is coming, what should I do, I hope he doesn't remember. It was too dark for him to remember me any way. I had these thoughts filled my head as he headed towards me. 

He sits down and turns his head towards me, " So we meet again," saying it with an evil grin on his face. 

My eyes widened and I was scared and in shock. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????

All eyes were looking at  my direction but their eyes were concentrating  at Daehyun. I looked at Shin hye and Hani trying to give them signals that they should save me from him but it seemed their mind body and eyes were all at him. Suddenly, he turned looked at me with that same evil grin  he had the night before and even though i had only seen it once it had already gotten on my nerves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch time i had to sit alone because Shin hye, Hani along with the rest of the school and even teachers had all gathered around "daehyun".  I thought to myself He must be suffocating, i guess that is good he could die and i will never see him again . I looked at him as i had those evil thoughts in my head and i laughed an evil laugh to myself in my head. " Aissh," i said hitting my head, " get back to you senses. Just then, Daehyun got up from his table headed towards me. I pretended not to notice him coming but it was to late because we had already made eye contact and he was sitting on the seat across me.  Behind him had eyesthat were staring at us even Hani and Shin hye had puzzled looks on their faces.

 

 

" What do want?" crossing my arms

" Don't you know," he said with a you know what i am talking about face.

" I don't know what you are talking about," i said trying to hide the fact that i knew exactly what he was talking about.

He get ups from his seat and sat right next to me. I looked up and every one was silent and were staring at us like statues. " Get up, you are causing a commotion right now," I said nudging him to get up.

" Because of you my manager had to cancel my weekend performance."

" What," shocked and scared. What have i done i thought to myself. 

" remember that kick?"

" What kick?"

" This," He said lifting his pants up to his knee.

From there i didn't know what do, it seemed I had lost the battle." Fine,"  I sighed, "what do you want me to do for you."

He whispered in my ear

" Meet me at the park at 6 pm if you are a second late you will be in BIG trouble."

"How much trouble?"

" Enough for the whole world to point fingers at you," he said rolling his index finger then pointing at me.