Chapter 1

Dreamy Jerk.

The bell had rang and school was over. Shin hye, Hani and I were leaving class and heading towards the park. Shin Hye as usual reached into her backpack and grabs a purple medium - sized box with red paper hearts all over it. Hani sees it and starts jumping up and down like she just won the lottery or something.

" Oh my God," I said in frustration " what do you guys see in him at all."

And without letting me finish my sentence,

" Athletic, elegant, good-looking, stylish i can keep going on and on forever" shin hye said with her hands grasped together with a dreamy look and huge smile on her face.

" One, he is not that good-looking and behind this face is a conceited jerk who thinks too highly of himself and popularity." i said turning everyone's smile upside down.

" How can you judge someone without knowing a thing about him." Hani said

" like what"

" Do you know his favorite color, food, song" 

" Sorry guys, i didn't mean to make you upset but......," unable to finish my sentence I looked at my watch and saw i was running late i had to get home before seven if i didn't my mom will flip out and start to give me an hour long lecture about her childhood and how she used to get home on time after school.

" Sorry guys, gotta head home because you know my mom," I said in a hurry 

" BYE GINA !," screamed out Hani and Shin hye.

 

On my way home i had 2000 won in my purse and bought a cup of lemonade because it was so hot outside. From were i was walking i knew i wouldn't make in on time home. I took my regular shortcut home on a deserted street were anyone hardly passes. Drinking my cup of lemonade, suddenly something huge hit my chest and I fall down and it seemed my lemonade had had spilled on that object. The object stands up and curses out, being too dizzy it took me a while to realize it was a human. I tried to get up but my vision was far too blurry to recognize the person's face. A few seconds later my vision come back and the first thing i realize is the stranger's white shirt was stained from my lemonade. I quickly grab my handkerchief and try to at least wipe the lemonade of even though i knew it was going to be useless doing that. 

" YA!, do you know how much this shirt costs," he says slapping my hand away 

" I am so sorry, i was only trying to.....," i said as i was looking up

Oh my God it is Daehyun, I thought to myself. Why do i have to see my worst nemesis and what is he doing here i kept on thinking that to myself.

" Aissh, I try  to runaway from paparazzi and fan girls to protect this shirt and now you've spilled all this lemonade on me," he said as he was wiping on the dust of his shirt.

" I said i was sorry."

" you have to pay for this shirt," he said pointing his index finger ate me then to his shirt.

" But you can just wash it."

" What'" he screamed " Do you know how much i purchased it."

" Fine, how much is it," i screamed back at him.

" 400,000 won," he said bringing his palm in front of me " pay"

" 400,000?" i said in shock.

Now i had to find a way out of this as soon as possible besides he is a celebrity he can just buy a new one. I tried running but he always caught up with me so i kicked his leg as hard as i could and ran for my life. 

Luckily i got home on time. So there was no lecture from my mom for me. I went to my room and sat on my bed I thought to myself what just happened. I slapped myself what did i do i hope he doesn't loose his ability to walk because of me.

 

The next day,I got up did my usual taking a shower and etc. and I had totally forgotten what had happened the night before. i get to school and meet up with shin hye and Hani.

" Annyeong guys," i said as i put my arms on both their shoulder.

" Annyeong," they both said with smiles on their faces.

We get to class and as always the class is noisy but the bell rings and every one gets to their seats. The door opens and the teacher enters the class.

The class president gets up and we all join in to greet the teacher.

" Today you have a new student joining you'" she said with a smile " Maybe he is new to the school but not to you.

New to the school but not to us, what does she mean by that I thought to myself.

" Come in" looking outside the classroom

In the class came a tall guy neatly dressed for school with black shoes on and a blue backpack. He turns around and everyone in the class starts to scream their lungs out. My jaw opened in shock. It was Daehyun. What was he doing here? I said to myself trying to hide behind my book.

" Daehyun, you sit at the seat next to Gina," she told him as she pointed at my location.

" Ok" he replied.

Oh my God, he is coming he is coming, what should i do, I hope he doesn't remember. It was far too dark for him to remember me any way. I had these thoughts  fill my head as he headed towards me. 

He sits down and turns his head towards me " so we meet again," he said with an evil grin on his face. 

My eyes widened and I was scared and in shock. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????