Chapter 9

Dreamy Jerk.

 

"Daehyun's POV.

After all what had happened, last few days I was so exhausted I just fell on my bed helplessly. Just then my phone rang, It was an unknown number, I was hesitant at first I thought it was one of those sasaeng fans, but I picked it up Anyways.

" Hello," I picked up the call

" Guess who" the caller said playfully

" Uhm, Who is this" I had no time to play with those sasaeng fans. 

The person sighed," Yah Jung Daehyun" the person said furiously, " have I been gone so long that you caan'y even remeber my voice. "

" Soelhyun ah," I got up from my bed.

" Wanna meet up?"

" Aren't you in Africa," I stuttered

" I came back," she answered " About an Hour ago"

" Really," I began to feel guilty," Seol, we gotta talk, let's meet up at our regular restaurant,"

" Why do you sound weird oppa," she sounded worried

" Let's just meet up in 30 minutes, I will tell," I said picking up my jacket and headed out.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gina's POV

" Mom, Dad, I am home," I shouted

" You are home Early,"

" So I guess no lecture for me,"

They smiled," If you keep coming home early like this, there will be no lecture,"

" Go change up and do you homework, dinner will be ready by then," My mon said

" Okay," I climbed the stairs and headed to my room.

As I was doing my homework, Daehyun Popped in my head, I was shocked because this had never happened It was always Yonguk. I hit my head, ' Aissh, pabo pabo pabo'

" At last you've realized you are a Pabo," My sister said leaning unto my door

" What are you doing , you scared the sh*t out of me," I jumped from my chair

She chuckled," You've been weird lately, what's wrong,"

My sister was always mean to mean but she has been there for me. Apart from Shin Hye and Hani she also knows all my secrets. And she never once snitched on me, even though I always did.

" Unni, promise you will never tell Mom and Dad,"

" I promise," She brought her pinky to my face and we joined ou pinkies to promise each other, " Now tell me what is wrong,"

" Unnie, I am dating,"

She laughed, " Is that it,"

" I am dating Daehyun,"

She laughed harder," Yah, Why are you wasting my time telling me lies,"

" It is True"

" Next time tell me something that makes more sense," She turned around to leave my room," Dating Daehyun," She said quietly and laughing to herself

" Yah Unnie, If you don't believe me look at this," I showed her the magazine with my face on it,"

" oooh," He facial expression changed," was that you in the newspaper,"

I nodded sadly, " sadly, YES"

" But why the long face, you should be happy,"

" Unnie," I screamed at her," You know how much I don't like him"

" OOH yeah, sorry" She said realizing her mistake," it is yongguk not Daehyun that you like, I always get them mixed up,"

I looked at her in disbelief, " Unnie you are weird,"

" Look who is talking,"

" But there is one thing i didn't tell you,"

" What is it,"

" It is not real," 

" What is not real,"

" We are not really dating,"

" Huh," 

" We were not really dating, I owed him something so i went over to meet up with and somehow, someone took that picture and BOOM a scandal appeared,"'

" you make no sense," She said with a straight face

" Two days , I went to TS Entertainment, and we spoke to the director."
" And,"

" And, he said we should do this dating thing for just a month, that's all," 

" Kwenchana," she patted me on the shoulder," So how was the reaction like at school,"

I chuckled, " All the guys started to howl and wink at me, and well the girls just the jealousy aura flowing out,"

" Ok, as long nothing happens to you to hurt you I am not telling mom and dad,"

" Thank you, Unnie," I smiled at her

" But won't they find out sooner or later,"

" Well they haven't found out now haven't they,"

" well , you are right," she said

She got up to leave my room," Uhm one last thing,"

" What," I asked

" When you went to Ts. where there cute guys there," she said with a erted smile
" Yes, the director, he was pretty young maybe early 20's,"

" Can you hook me up with him,"

" Yah unnie , get out," I threw my pillow at her
" Aish, so petty, after all I have done for you,"

" Close the door after you," I said.


 

 

Finally updated......... I did pass my test Got a 95%.....hooray, That test was really important it was 50% of my grade.... Please subsrcibe and comment I really need them comments if I should fix anything in this fanfic please comment on what i should fixed thank you.