Chapter 6

Dreamy Jerk.

During my trance, Daehyun got up from his seat and stormed out of the room angrily, we all looked at his shock. Then Yong guk also left the room to go after him. I looked at the other members for a few seconds and also followed. 

" Dae," Yong guk shouted. But Daehyun kept walking, " Why are being so stubborn?"

Daehyun stopped walking and turned around to look at Yong guk. And I hid in a corner. What are they doing, I whispered to myself.

" Stubborn?" Daehyun said," Hyung what about Seolhyun, how will she feel if she finds out about," on the verge of tears

" She won't find out, besides she is in Africa doing her charity thing," Yong guk kept saying, " They don't have a lot of Technology there."

" I know hyung, but do you know the guilt i will feel even after this so called " fake relationship" is over."

" ok, she might find out and she might get a little mad at you but you and Gina didn't do anything," Yong guk put his hand on Daehyun's shoulder, " Or did you?"

" Yah, we didn't," Daehyun stepped back making Yong guk's hand fall off his shoulder.

" Is she pregnant?," Yon guk said jokingly.

" I said we didn't do anything besides who would want to touch such a girl in the first place," Daehyun said angrily.

When he said those words to Yong guk I was kinda Happy but at the same time i felt sad Because if Daehyun Doesn't even want to go out with me why will Yon guk. 

" Excuse me,"  A cleaning lady said to me.
They heard her and turned around to look and the saw me, I tried to hide but darn it they saw me. All I could was stare. Daehyun looked at me suprised so did Yong guk. 

" Sorr-" Yong guk tried to say but i cut him off.

" It's okay, you don't need," But Daehyun was quiet and just stared at me. My eyes for some odd reason just became watery luckily i was far enough for them not to see. I tried changing the subject, " Sooo, uuhm i gotta go I have a lot of homework to go finish up, Daehyun, you have to also do yours too you don't to get a bad grade do you." he nodded slowly. I bowed and said goodbye to both of them, " Please tell the others i had to rush so I couldn't say my goodbyes."

" OK., we will," Yong guk said, " Right.." he smacked daehyun on the head.

" Yeah right." he said back.

 

 

 

 

This is chapter 6. How do like it so far, Please comment or subscribe. Thanks. pretty short huh sorry