chapter 7 family description.

Dreamy Jerk.

The next day, I got up from bed and the first thing i thought of was Yong guk and how handsome he looked. I still couldn't believe I had met him. Then all of a sudden the conversation I had overheard from Yong guk and Daehyun just popped in my head and my smile turned upside down. I sighed, I guess I better stop daydreaming and get ready for school. I took a shower and dressed up for school. I went downside and sat at the dining table was my dad. He was reading his news paper, as usual. My little brother playing with his super man toys. And My  pretty older sister as usual looking at herself in the mirror. She had just graduated From high school. My sister was you know the a part of the " Populars". People are always shocked why i am not like my sister. You know pretty and skinny. But I guess I am different. I am not into boy bands, I don't like to wear short skirts or heavy make up. I got downstairs and and my mom was making some breakfast. I hugged and kissed her on the cheeks.

" Hey mom, morning."

"Hey baby, sit down and eat some breakfast," she said frying the eggs,

" Naah, I am not hungry," I declined her offer," Besides I don't wanna be late for school."

" No No No, kids these days," My dad said in disgust," Honey look at this." he said showing my mom the news paper.

She stopped cooking and took the news paper from from him to read.     

"B.A.P's secret girlfriend hmmm," she raised her eyebrows. O my God was all I could think. I hope they can't see my face.

"kids listen," My dad said. I knew were this was going my Dad and his long talk but we all cut him off, 

" Dad I need to got to work," My sister hurriedly said as she headed toward the door with her bag.

" Me too," I said after her.

My dada chuckled. " Yah, I know what you guys are trying to do."

" Bye dad," Both me and my sister said.

 As i was leaving I over heard my dad say, " I guess it is only you and me son," To my little brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 

 

My school was a 30 minutes walk from my house. Five minutes later as I was walking a black familiar looking van stooped right by me. I looked at it and then the black tinted windows rolled down and at the driver's seat was Daehyun Manager.

" I heard the school kids Have gone crazy get in before something crazy happens." He said to me

 

 

 

That it for now IMMA continue later this was just to describe to her family a little bit.