Awards 1/2

BTS

"Baek what's wrong?" Chanyeol approached the sad Baekhyun.

Baekhyun pouts and looks up at Chanyeol. "I am still not over the movie. You ing retard! Why were you not affected at all?" Baekhyun started pounding on Chanyeol's chest playfully. Chanyeol smiles at the sight and welcomes every punch in his strong chest. He missed this. He missed the playful Baekhyun he is used to and lately, the playful Baekhyun got back. Chanyeol was just so pleased. He stopped Baekhyun from pounding by knocking his forehead on Baekhyun's.

"OUCH. !" and just like that he's back to his diva self.He runs after Chanyeol who ran right away. Kyungsoo stares at the odd couple and drags Jongin into the van.

"So they're back?" Kyungsoo asks on the way to the van.

"I guess so. Don't you miss that? Two idiots crazy in love." And Jongin motions for the door grabbing Kyungsoo's arm. Kyungsoo turns around and shouts at the two idiots. "YAAAAAAAAAAAA! Continue your at home will you? I wanna get home and rest now." and he gives them the Kyungsoo death glare. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stop running. They head for the van panting and throwing playful punches at each other. 

"YAAAAAAAAA-!" Kyungsoo yells from the van. His little speech was cut off by Jongin's hand placed over his heart-shaped lips.


/MELON MUSIC AWARDS/

."Baek, you look beautiful." Chanyeol smiles at the sight of Baekhyun.Baekhyun blushes from the compliment.

"" Baekhyun's love comes in the form of sarcasm and profanities, and Chanyeol is used to it. you is merely equivalent to I love you, or I missed you. is roughly translated as handsome or gorgeous.. or that's what Chanyeol believes. But he is sure with the translation of you at least.

Once they were in the venue, Chanyeol cannot help but get excited since for a long time he had been waiting for the time he can actually flirt with Baekhyun on stage. He knew how rare this is already since he asked Baekhyun to basically hide their relationship from the eyes ofthe public. So we basically surprised when Baekhyun blurted out.

"Chanyeol, do you like me?" and Baekhyun gave him that eye smile. Chanyeol would have said yes, if not for the people around them. He stood there for a while frozen looking at Baekhyun before he finally had the guts.

"No.. Hahahaha." and he playfully spank Baekhyun with the cue cards. He did not miss that sadness that built up in Baekhyun's eyes though. Sadness taht he knew he had to pay for. 

For the rest of the night, Baekhyun did not mention anything about that unfortunate incident. The ceremony was almost coming to a close, and EXO won Song of the Year. they were all emotional, Chanyeol was looking out for Baekhyun, he knew Baekhyun is one emotional guy and he had to be there just in case.. but to his surprise, Baekhyun did not cry.

Backstage, when they were preparing for their MC Duty, He saw how Baekhyun forcefully tried to keep his tears away just because the still have this MC job. It hurts him how Baekhyun tries to supress his feelings everytime just to please people. He knew Baekhyun very well, and he must say, this is one side of Baekhyun he deeply fell for. Baekhyun may seem like that tactless man when they're in variety shows but offcam,he knew how kind Baekhyun's heart is. He wish people knew how fragile Baekhyun's heart really is.

Once the event was over, Chanyeol approached his Baekhyun and hugged him.

"Baek, it's okay, you can cry now."

"huh?" Baekhyun was dumbfounded.

"I saw you.. and your attempt to hide your tears just because you still got a job to do. Jeez, Baekhyun sometimes please think of yoursaelf as well. Hiding your feelings is not healthy you know." Chanyeol's words had hidden meaningbut Baekhyun was too oblivious to see that. Instead he just buried himself in Chanyeol's hug. 

"Look how far we've come... I'm just happy... for us. " Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and smiled. Chanyeol smiled back at him. Do you remember how we used to date under the moonlight just so no one will see us?.. Gaaahhhd How I miss those days when we could still go out and date at night." 

"Baek, we still could. How about tonight?" Chanyeol smirks. Baehyun gives him that crescent eye smile he missed for so long.

"Maybe next time, Yeol."Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol closer. ".. I am too tired to go out anyway. Let'd just go home."

The two of them broke apart when the others arrived forfer that it was actually someone else who did come. Luckily, it was only Tao and Kyungsoo. So they interlaced their hands back.

"Are you.. together again?" A confused Tao asks.

"We never broke up." Chanyeol proudly raised their interwined hands up iin the air. "See, as strong as ever." Kyungsoo and Tao did not miss the smile on Baek's face and th eblush that went with it. It was rathereasy to see.

"Well, you looked like a divorced couple for months to me, but hey, I'm happy you're back on track." Tao smiles."So hyung, shall we leave the love birds alone?" Tao faces Kyungsoo who would have already vomitted at the sight of the couple topped with Tao's cheesy speech.

"I guess we should, we got what we needed anyway."  Kyungsoo raised hi hands holding a paperbag of what looks like bubble tea. "Annyeong." The two closed the door behind them leaving Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughing.


It's been all smiles and sweetness for the couple for the whole week. The dorm is now used to having Baekyeol unwanted fanservice in every ing corber of the house. Joonmyun is not pleased because he thinks sasaengs might catch a glimpse of the love dovey couple who were too busy wit heach other to care.

 

Baekhyun practices wth Kyungsoo and Chen msot of the time because of the upcoming comeback. Baekhyun, Chen, Kyungsoo, and Luhan would be singing a ballad. Chanyeol is happy about Baekhyun having extra airtime but he also despises the comback because it means lesss time wiht each other bot on and offcam.

 

Chanyeol and the rest of EXO needed to practice for the upcoming comeback as well because of their special stage for Christmas Day. While the vocal line are practicing their singing, Chanyeol and the rest try thir best to dance to perfection. Chanyeol is determined to get the steps right, especially because the dance is too sensual. He thinks of giving Baekhyun a private performance. He smirks at the thought.


Baekhyun and the rest of the vocal line had arrived from their singing practice and Chanyeol whispers to a tired Baekhyun

"Better prepare for tonight, I got a private show for you."

Baek's eyes opened wide as he looked at a smirking Chanyeol. The birght red flush he had on his face cannot be missed by Kyungsoo who nudges Jongin who nudges Sehun.. and all three look at Baekhyun who inreturn looked at them as well.

"Oh sure." and  Baekhyun slips past Chanyeol. He keeps his eyes locked on Chanyeol as the rest of the practice is done. 

Chanyeol cannot wait to go home.


 A/N: Cutting it here.. sorry for not updatinggg XOXO