Happy Birthday Idiot

BTS

Baekhyun was determined to win his Chanyeol back. After months of drifting apart, the perfect timing for reconciliation had finally come. Chanyeol's birthday. He knew he was stupid enough to let every other chance pass causing the distance between them to grow wider and wider. They were talking, yes.. but unlike before, it was purely civil.  He wanted to fix everything between them because the pain being apart has been tearing him up from the insides. It was slowly taking the life out of him. The only consolation he has from all of this is the fact that he gets to feel the emotion of their comeback song and sing straight from the heart. But he does not want this feeling to linger especially that Christmas is coming soon.


They will be filming EXO Showtime today and Chanyeol is completely oblivious that it is his birthday episode they're filming. They got him to thinking that they were buyingyear-end presents for Showtime. 

Baekhyun was busy planning what he'll be doing for Chanyeol today but somehow he cannot get his act together and ends up scratching every idea off his imaginary board. He decided to go with the flow and let his emotions take over. 

Oncethey alighted the vehicle he found himself standing a few men away from his Chanyeol. Yes his Chanyeol. He always thought he as Chanyeol's and Chanyeol was his and there can be no other way around it. It's just Baek to the Yeol, forever and ever. But lately, Yeol has probably had enough of Baek's diva ways and so he decided it was time for him to finally make the move for the sake of their  relationship.

They did the "Exo Showtime" gesture they invented for the show and once it was over,he immediatly proceeded to come closer to Chanyeol but damn was he too late for Yeol had swiftly moved from his position motioning in the general direction that the other members are walking to.


 

He didn't know how he ended up with Jongdae but he was sure it was because of Suho's "clever" splitting up into teams. Damn. He wanted to go with Chanyeol but Suho and the others were never on his side on this. He didn't get why they won't let the Baekyeol ship sail. Yes ,the fans had rubbed so much feels on him himself.

He proceeds on thinking about what to get Yeol with Jongdae looking back every once in a while because he thought maybe, just maybe, Chanyeol decided to leave Sehun and Kai and join him and Jongdae.. or maybe they leave Jongdae out as he would like it better. But much to Baekhyun's disappoointment, Chanyeol was not trailing behind. He went on with the shopping trip with Jongdae.

 


 

 Jongdae was not boring to be with, It's just that  he wasn't who Baekhyun wantd to be with. Baekhyun tried to lighten the atmosphere up by joking around with the clothes and saying something about photoshoots. Jongdae was kind enough to play along with Baek's antics but he knew deep inside that something's up with Baek,

They were all busy with picking what to get Chanyeol (or themselves) fro mthe store when suddenly a familiar giant walked in. Baekhyun's heartstrings tugged at him and he cannot help but glance the giant's way. He looked extremely fine today despite him wearing a plain jacket, shirt, jeans, and cap combination like he always does. Theres this glow that Baekhyun cannot miss. He wanted to come up to him but something in him stops him. He just ends up asking if Chanyeol came alone.

And when the affirmation came, he mentally cursed Sehun and Kai. Those ing idiots broke my Chanyeol's heart. But he suddenly remembers that they obviously did it so they could get Chanyeol's present. You're the ing idiot Byun Baekhyun. You were actually the one who ed things up bigtime. He reminded himself.


 

The day almost came to a close and he and Jongdae were still empty-handed. A bright idea flashed on his little brain.

"Let's go to xx shop. It'shis favorite brand."

"Of course you know his favorite brand." and Jongdae proceeded on mumbling you are his boyfriend fro 's sake.

Once inside, Baekhyun cannot decide what to get Chanyeol because he knew he probably wanted everything on the shelves plus Luhan and the otheres all bought hats and probably got what Chanyeol wanted since he's been vocal about what he wants. He guesses it was probably his way of saving people time from thinking about what to get him. He and Jongdae were left to think about what to get Chanyeol.

"Let's get this hood and pants. You buy the pants I buy the hood." That was Jongdae's most clever idea ever. Great. Jut why in the first was he with Jongdae the biggest troll ever?

Baek cannot let Jongdae down so with a laugh he proceeded to buying the pants. 


 

"Baek, where are you going?" Jongdae asked. 

"I just need to slip off for a while, you know CR break." he laughed it off while motioning towards a familiar shop. Now getting just what he really wanted

 


 

It wasn't long before they all gathered up in BWCW. They were  asked to be interviewed one by one but really they were supposed to give Chanyeol birthday messages. 

"Baekhyun, it's your turn." The PD noona announced. 

He left for the "interview" lightheaded. What was he supposed to say to Chanyeol that would be appropriate for national broadcast? (not to mention worldwide release since fans upload their videos online)

With every step he took, a plan emerged but went to dissolution as he approached the room. As he looked at the camera, he was just flustered. OMG The real Baekhyun came out. I cannot spill everything out. Thi would be bad. Lee Soo Man would probably kill me. and all he was able to let out was a giggle. 

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked as he entered the room the members were in. 

Baek gave him a puzzled look. 

"You look like you've been put on a lie detector test. Don't be too obvious." Kyungsoo nudged.


It's time to start opening presents. The PD people of course called on Yeol first.

"i'll be back after 2 hours." Yeol joked around being the happy virus that he is. Once he was in, he noticed the "Happy Birthday" banner and gifts. Of course he was clever enough to know that the giftswere probably all for him. 

When he was about to choose which gift to open first, Baekhyun silently prayed he would choose his. But to his disappointment, Chanyeol chose Jongdae's.

Stupid not picking my gift first,I was hopingyou'd feel which was mine.

As Chanyeol opened gift after gift. Baekhyun was losing hope that Chanyeol would pick his gift and guess it right considering the mistakes he made. When it was Kris' gift he opened. Baekhyun cannot help but smile at the little article that came in with the shirt.

"Ah yeppeuda." was all that escaped his lips but mentally he was like I cannot wait to see you in that alone. It would be so ing exciting if you would sleep in just that, 

After a whole load of gifts, Chanyeol finally placed a hand over his gift. Baekhyun tried to stay calm as Chanyeol opened his gift.

Get it right you .

"What is this? A bag?"

What the ? Idiot isn't it obvious? Those are pants. You need to thank the universe you are there and I'm here, I cannot smack your head. What's taking you so long to guess? You should feel the Baekhyun left in that ing piece of clothing.. You-

"BAEKHYUN!"

His thinking was cut midway with Chanyeol's voice calling out his name. A triumphant smile escaped from his lips. 

That's my baby. I knew you'd guess it right.. I ing love you for that.

 


 

They were about to surprise Yeol with the cake but Baekhyun is quite nervous. Holding his other gift for Chanyeol tightly in his hands he came up with all the other members but he was hesitant. When he rose up the stairs the members were practically all over Chanyeol already Teasing him about the wrong judgements he made and all. Baekhyun just watched from the sidelines. He slipped his little gift into the pile of gifts Chanyeol had guessed right because he lost the courage to come face to face with his lovely giant who is now surrounded by practically everyone except him. 

"I actually bought someone a present."' Chanyeol said. Baek's face formed a little smile but that smile almost faded when he heard who it was for. "Kai." and a longspeech of how Chanyeol admired Kai was delivered by Chanyeol himself in front of him.

You stupid giant, I even bought an extra present for you so we can finally make up and you just had to drop the bomb in me and unleash the inner beast I have. you! What is this ChanKai ship all about? Really you. 

Baek woke up from his thoughts hearing "Kiss him. Kiss him." and Sehun shouting "you two get married." and at that instant, Baekhyun mentally murdered the maknae and thinking about boiling Sehun in a pot of acid large enough to acomodate his large frame.

The member asked Chanyeol to slip into the suit Baekhyun and Jongdae bought for him and the boxers Kris bought. Baekhyun could jsut stare at all the commotion since he lost his mood the second the members shouted "Kiss him." which made him think of murdering them all for being insensitive and debuting as a solo artist once he's done killing them all.

 Chanyeol came back wearing the suit.

Oh you ing piece of meat. I just want to eat you right now. was all he thought, 

After much partying and finally concluding the episode. They all cleared the area except for Chanyeol who was checkingon his gifts.

"Where did this come from? I do not remember opening this a while ago.." Chanyeol said as he picked the paper bag Baekhyun slipped in with all the other gifts 

He opened the paperbag and found a note inside.

Happy Birthday Yeol. I ing love you. You should know that I'm sorry for being such a . -B

That plastered a smile all over Chanyeol's face.


 

That night back at the dorm, Chanyeol approached Baekhyun who was stilling giving him the cold treatment despite the heartwarming message he left with the present. Baekhyun was getting a glass of water when he felts a presence behind him.

" I ing love you, too." came the whisper. 

Baekhyun turned around and saw a smiling giant behind him who pulled him in closer for a hug. Baekhyun smiled before he finally freed himself from Chanyeol's hug and turned to push the tall boy away. 

"YAAAH! what was that all about? Why are you trying to get into an OTP with Kai?" his words stung liek acid in Chanyeol's ears. " you Chanyeol. I was all ready to make up with you but you just had to do that. you." and he continued to pound on the younger boy's chest. The younger boy cannot help but smile at the sight.

He cupped Baekhyun's face so him.

"It's because I love a jealous Baekhyun and you're making me jealous with all your moments with Kris and Kyungsoo, too." and he crashes his lips unto Baekhyun's before the smaller could even say a thing. When they finally broke the kiss Baekhyun started talking.

"So you were getting even? Huh? You're trying to ship ChanKai so you could get back at me?"

"No. I didn't want to get back at you, I wanted to get you back. I knew jealous Baekhyun would do everything to get me back." and he hugged Baekhyu nfrom behind.

"And what about Krisyeol?" Baekhyun continues on interrogating. 

"geez Baek I should be the one jealous. I see KrisBaek a lot in all the fans' SNS.. and besides Kris is just a good hyung."

"That pretty much explains it for me too."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. 10 men were actually eavesdropping on them. Apparently they were too immersed in their talk that they didn't sense the other people coming. 

"Finally." Sehun interrupted.

"CHANYEOL THAT BETTER STOP YOU FROM WRECKING OTHER SHIPS. GET YOUR HANDS OFF JONGIN AND LEAVE KAISOO ALONE YOU TWO." Kyungsoo glared at Chanyeol which caused Yeol to hide behimd Baekhyun who just giggled.

"Excuse us, but I believe we need some time alone." It was Baekhyun who dragged Chanyeol into the bedroom. The others were just too flustered to react.

Once inside, Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol down the bed.

"So do you have the Spongebob boxers Kris bought for you?"


 

A/N:

Sorry guys I just had too much feels. I swear I couldfeel Baek;s jealousy with that episode. Sorry for all the typos

                                                                          See jealous Baekkie here!

Anyway, thanks for reading. :)