ChanKai and Secret Santa

BTS

"Hyung, how're things?" Jongin asked Chanyeol from the door of the dorm room whre Chanyeol was busy playing with is laptop. Chanyeol paused his game and turned to Jongin.

"What things?"

"The Baekyeol freaking cold war.. how is it? I noticed that you stopped caring." Jongin seated himself in the bed. Chanyeol swiveled the chair so he faced Jongin.

"I didn't stop caring for Baekhyun. if that's what you're talking about. I just felt like giving him the space that he wants. I am tired of chasing after nothign you know. I just figured that if he really loves me, he'd find his way back." Chanyeol explained.

"Have you ever reached out to him?"

"Jongin, what kind of question is that? The whole ing dorm knows what I did to make it up to him... but he's just too damn stubborn." Chanyeol bursted.

"i think you just ed it up bigtime, hyung. You and Baekhyun hyung never argued for more than a day.. and seeing wher this goes, I think you really messed ti up.. don't you remember what you did?"

Chanyeol's brows furrowed with the question. He didn't know what exactly made the gap between him and Baekhyun. It was just like Baekhyun turned into someone else.. someone who despised him. 

"I don't know." Came his reply. 

"Well you better figure it out." with that Jongin left Chanyeol in the room. 


 

"Kris hyung, I need you to be in an OTP with me." Chanyeol begged his favorite hyung.

"OTP is not my style." and Kris walked out on Chanyeol. Chanyeol followed him t othe living room.

"C'mon hyung.. We're friends aren't we?" Chanyeol pleaded.

"Tell me what is this for." Kris turned to Chanyeol and tapped his foot waiting for an answer. He raised his brow at Chanyeol who look dumbfounded looking at the curious people around them, including Baekhyun who's preparing to leave for rehearsals. Chanyeol pulled Kris into an empty dorm room.. which happens to be not empty as Jongin was sleeping in the bed.

"I need to make Baekhyun jealous. I need a jealous Baekhyun so he would speak up. So he would tell me what the hell is wrong." Chanyeol let out an almost whisper.

"Have you tried asking him?" Kris's tone was dismissive.. like he didn't need an answer because he edoesn't care and he wants to stay out of it.

"God knows how much I tried.. but he won't speak up.. and I figured the only way to make him speak is to make him jealous.. help me hyung pleease?" Chanyeol went down on his knees. Kris pulled him up.

"Chanyeol, I don't want to get myself into trouble and I don't think this is a good idea." withthat Kris left Chanyeol.

"What do I do?" He asked himself. and just then Jongin woke up. and an idea came across Chanyeol's mind.

"You are God's angel Jongin." Chanyeol flashed Jongin a grin.

"I know, right?" and Jongin tried to rub the sleep off his eyes.


Chanyeol told Baekhyun everything. 

"Silly giant." and Baekhyun messed up Chanyeol's already messy morning hair before enveloping Chanyeol in a tight hug. "You know, I am not the only one who's cute when jealous."

Chanyeol plants a kiss on Baekhyun's crowning glory. 

"Were jealous of Kyungsoo too?" Baekhyun asks him while burrowing himself deeper in Chanyeol's embrace and hugging the giant tighter.

"Uhmm... a little." and Baekhyun gives Chanyeol that look of ridicule as if he was saying but you know he's with Jongin. " I mean, you know, that kind of jealousy because he is always around you... while I am not. I can only watchyou from afar sometimes. I miss you okay? That cold shoulder you gave me for months left me dying little by little each day."

Baekhyun pulls himself up and drags Chanyeol up as well.

"You know we can still make up for all lost time.. Aren't we supposed to buy presents for the Secret Santa thing on Showtime? Let's go together."  Chanyeol tries to protest but Baekhyun was quick.".. you know they won't be filming that part. We're safe. Why are you so afraid of getting discovered?"

"I told you, I am doing this to protect you.. us.. what we have. " 

"So you try to get on other ships." Baekhyun's insecure self is back. " You know, you should thank the heavens that I love you so much that even though it hurts that you are trying OTPs with other members, I am still here with you."

Chanyeol smiles ang grabs Baekhyun's hand.

".. And you know, you are one lucky guy too because even though you are one bipolar monster, I still stay with you."

They both laugh.. but Chanyeol knows Baekhyun is sill hiding something from him. Something he must find out. He knows Baekhyun has not fully come back to him whic reminds him he probably ed it up big time. Chanyeol gladly accompanies Baekhyun to shop for the Secret Santa thing in Showtime. 

 But the trip ends up wit hChanyeol buiying a present and Baekhyun accompanying him.

"Geez Chanyeol, who uses a diary in the members? Tao? Oh I bet even that little kid doesn't." Baekhyun scoffs as he saw Chanyeol gran what seems like a diary to him. He was resting on the side of the shelves where Chanyeo picked up the said article. he crosse his arms andleaned back on the bookshelves. 

"This is no diary." Chanyeol remarks. 

"Oh please. quit explaining and let's get going. I am hungry." Baekhyun motions for the counter. 

Chanyeol follows suit. While he paid for his gift, he turned to Baekhyun who was checking on the books displayed. 

"Ddi you buy yours already?"

"I got it. I'll just wrap it when we get home." Baekhyun nswered without even looking back at Chanyeol. "You'd probably beg to have it." and Baekhyun heads for the door as he felt Chanyeol's presence beside hm. "I'm hungry let's go eat."


Once the filming started, it was like a riot. All the members were crazy to get gifts. Chanyeol focused on Baekhyun's gift. But probably luck was never on his side as Baekhyun' gift went to Chen who found no use of the gift. 

"It's my picture. Take me, I'm yours Chen." Chanyeol could only laugh at Baekhyun's cuteness. He knew Baekhyun was trying to be cute and he succeeded on that. He pitied Chen though, for being the victim of Baekhyun's clever prank.

The armwrestling thing was another fun thing for Chanyeol. He loves the screams Baekhyun gave off when Kris defeated him. He has heard those screams, too, but in an entirely different situation and in a more private gathering. He can only gaze at how Baekhyun looks so helpless fighting with Kris.

When he took on Xiumin though, Baekhyun was the one who laughed. Chanyeol always had the upper hand in their relationship, okay well Sassy Baek may always get things his way but Chanyeol would always get the upper hand at least in the bedroom.. msot of the time that is.. and watching Chanyeol fidget as he knew defeat was on his way. It gave Baekhyun the idea that maybe, he better top tonight. Oh how he missed being in control riding his man.. but he sipped the thought off as he remembered how busy they were lately and that deed would consume much energy. He would probably settle for a cuddle tonight.

 

He continues to fancy the look on Chanyeol's face because he knew Chanyeol never liked losing. Chanyeol always had that drive to win, to succeed and Baekhyun is scared of that sometimes. He knew how driven Chanyeol can be. He had seen how Chanyeol fought his way to get into EXO, struggling with his shortcomings especially whenit came to dancing.

 

He was hungry for success, and Baekhyun is scared.

 

Scared that Chanyeol might leave him, when the need arises. Baekhyun's insecurities are getting the better of him once again and it is not good. He tries to convince himself again of the reasons why Chanyeol is doing what he's doing and that everything's alright. He snaps back into reality and continues on wit hthe filming with a happy face except for the movie where he couldn;t help but cry.. as he remembers how his dad cared for him. 

He notices how Chanyeol tries to hide back his tears andbe the happy and brave man he wants everyone to see. . You cried over this  before.


Once the filmingwas done, Chen approached Chanyeol.

"I believe this was meant for you." Chen hands Chanyeol the box.

Chanyeol pats Chen's head.

"But you got it." Chanyeol smiles holding on to the box.

"don't be silly man, I got no use for that. You do. Consider it my Christmas present." and Chen winks at Chanyeol.

"YA! I STLL WANT A SNAPBACK. THANKS."

Chanyeol turns around and comes face to face with a sad Baekhyun. 


A/N: okay so I edited the chapter bc it was too crappy. Sorry if it still is crappy. T.T

and also I love you all subbies and readers. :))) 

/cliffhanger aye?