005- REPLACE WHO?

WAR OF THE ROSES

 

"WHOEVER TOUCHES HER WILL HAVE THE WORST OF ME!" Kris slams the table while he shouts to a group of men.

 

He finally calmed down and plopped to his seat "Mark my words. You'll end up like that fat guy if you just dare" he exhales deeply as he stands up and exits he room.

 

He was quickly approached by his mother, she lets him sit while she pats his back.

 

"I'm so sorry for what happened. It won't happen again" she said

 

"Yes mom. It won't happen again. I make sure of that"

 

"Well, is she alright? We'll visit her later together with you father"

 

"Thanks mom. I gotta go" he hugs her and walked outside the room.

 

He drives to the hospital and when he was at the door of her room, he breathes deeply and opened the room. He sees her laughing while holding the remote. He's suprised because she's in that state and still she could smile.

 

"Hi sweetie" he called

 

Sooyoung stopped laughing and her expression changed "Please scratch the sweetie."

 

He smiled, she's back on her old self. She puts the volume down and looked at him worried.

 

"How did the meeting go?"

 

He grabs an apple on the side table "Just made sure that they won't lay a single finger on you again"

 

"You don't have to be harsh you know"

 

"Sooyoung" his expression became serious "If I'm not gonna be harsh now. They might do it again and maybe they do more than that"

 

She sighs "Sorry. I was really avoiding you guys that day because I-I was embarrassed being with you and the others" she admitted

 

He was confused "Why?"

 

"You know. Rich kids then there's me popped out of nowhere. I don't even know how to eat  when there are more than one spoon" she complained

 

Kris bursted in laughter and that caused Sooyoung to throw a pillow to his face.

 

"What's so funny? Huh? Die laughing"

 

Kris stood up and returned the pillow to her still holding his laugh.

 

"No worries hun" he smiles "I'll teach you the things you have to know" he leans his face closer and winks

 

When suddenly the door opened.

 

"SOOYOUNG NOOONAA!" Sehun was happy when he saw her but the moment he saw their faces close "AHHHHHHHHHH!" he runs to Sooyoung and shove Kris' face "What were you doing hyung?! Kai Kai!! Hyung is a ert!!"

 

Kai laughs and puts the basket full of fruits in the side table.

 

"Sehun get away from her." Kris says

 

"Aniya. Noona" Sehun faces her "Please beware of him, you don't know what he's up to. He's a byuntae inside"

 

Sooyoung nodded and laughs at Kris.

 

"Please stop saying false things"

 

Sehun stuck his tounge out while Sooyoung was giggling about the close relationship  between the Wu brothers. The two were still arguing when Kai throws an apple to Sooyoung and she quickly caught it.

 

"Thanks"

 

"No problem. And by the way I'm sorry"

 

She takes a bite "Why?"

 

"Your inside the hospital because of our family"

 

"Oh" she bends her neck "Maybe they don't really like me as the fianceé of Kris"she sighs

 

Kai sits beside her "Why? Your perfect as a wife"

 

She chuckles "I don't know if I'm even ready"

 

Kai sighs and turned to look at his two brothers who are still arguing "It's okay atleast we're sure that Kris is your husband to be. Rather than any other Wu."

 

She scoffed and looks at Kris. She agrees to Kai. She's lucky, the thought came to her mind  before she could stop it.

 

"You have to got to school" Kris folded his arms

 

"What?! NO I WANNA STAY HERE!" Sehun hugged Sooyoung "I'll take care of noona."

 

Kai pulled Sehun away from the hug, Kris gave him a thank-you look.

 

"Come on Sehun. Give the lovebirds some time"

 

"NOOOO ! NOONA HELP!" he shouted but it was too late becuase Kris slammed the door

 

"I've gotta remind him about his age." Kris mutters as he picks an orange

 

"Why? He's cute!" Sooyoung comments

 

"Tsk."

 

"By the way Kris how did you found me yesterday?" she asks tilting her head

 

Kris smiles "You have a pretty cool bodyguard" he looked at her

 

"Yeah. Suprisingly you two got along"

 

"When it's about you I'll do everything." he suddenly replied

 

Wide eyed she replied "Thanks" she hid her flaming cheecks

 

Days went by and Sooyoung was still in  the hospital recovering from what happened. She was visited by Kris' parents and her classmates. In that time Kris was with her to help her if she needed something,  even if she shoves him away to go to school Kris just pats her head and say that he won't go without her.

 

"You can go home tomorrow the doctor said"

 

Sooyoung rejoiced by putting her hands up "YES!"

 

She sees Kris sigh and sit down beside her, he closes his eyes and bends his neck. Out of curiosity she pokes him. He looks at her and gave her a warm smile.

 

"What's up?"

 

"Ah I'm just tired. Can I lay my head in your lap?" he pleads

 

She nodded not thinking second thoughts, he smiles as he brings the chair beside her bed and positions his head and lie in her lap. Suprisingly for her, Kris fell asleep right away. He had been taking care for her for days and and this is least she can do to say thanks.

 

"Even if you annoy me much." she said staring at his face

 

She might deny it but she now agrees to herself that Kris is handsome. She decided to sleep as well.

 

--

 

In a room filled with men wearing white suits embedded with white rosess. The president was stressed out and he was massaging his head, one of the members silenced the others.

 

"Mr. President but we don't know this girl she came from a poor family!" one of them said

 

"Why don't we test her if they really love eachother? We have to test  the Wu"

 

The President's eyes widened "What are you planning to do?"

 

"We have to replace Choi Sooyoung"

 

"What?! No. She is fit to be my heir!" he stands up "Who would you suggest to replace her? She's perfect!"

 

"My daughter Mr. President" a woman said determined to convince him "My daughter has been exceptional with her studies and we all know how capable she is to run this company soon"

 

Her statement received good feedbacks and she smiled in victory.

 

"Let's just see" the President stood up leaving the said room

 

 

--

 

"Here Sooyoung, my notes for the days you weren't here"

 

Sooyoung was touched and beamed him a smile "Thank you Xiumin"

 

"No problem"

 

The bruises and cuts were still present in her face but atleast it almost  faded.When suddenly they heard a knock on the door,

 

"Uhh is this the Special Class?"

 

"Yes"

 

She enters and bows "Annyeong I'm Jung Krystal, I'm your new classmate"

 

She was with fine hair and skin and it made Sooyoung jealous and the fact that she dresses nicely and she was cute. She turned to look at Kris and saw that he was looking at Krystal plainy, he caught her and smirked.

 

"Chill I'm your husband. I'm loyal"

 

"Tch"

 

 

 The new classmate was welcomed and was sitted beside Kris. She was introducing herself to Kris, but he replied coldy. That surprised Sooyoung much and wanted to punch Kris but the bell rang and it was time for lunch. Sooyoung slightly banged her head on the table because of it. She heard Kris laugh but took her wrist and dragged her to cafeteria.

 

Sooyoung was double embarrassed when she saw Krystal eating with grace. She was uncomfortable and Kris piched her nose.

 

"Here. You can eat using any spoon. Don't be afraid their are just a piece of metal"

 

It made her comfortable a little bit. Just a little bit. Being envious with the new girl really ate her thoughts. And to see that she got along with these rich kids, she jokes with them and talk about what rich people talk about.

 

But Kris' attention were only glued to her. He made her feel like she's one of them cause even before she knew she IS one of them.

 

They went back to the classroom but the two girls excused themselves to go to the comfort room.

 

Kris was about to halt her but Kai's hand were faster than his "You're not running from us are you?"

 

"Of course not" she smiled

 

The two  girls went to the comfort room but when Sooyoung got out of the cubicle she saw Krystal leaning on the door frame.

 

"H-Hey" Awkward

 

Krytal flips her hair "Your Kris'  fianceé right?"

 

She nodded slowly.

 

Krystal sighed "Girl you better watch out cause I might steal him from you"

 

"What?" she looked right  to her eyes

 

"My mother is a Choi and they were fighting if YOU were capable of being his wife and running all of the companies what the family owns"

 

"And?"

 

"Sorry to tell you but I'm marrying Kris Wu"

 

Her words caused Sooyoung's chest to tighten. She wore that gloomy expression entering the classroom while Krystal happily skipped and sat in her seat and started to chat with Kris. She folded her arms in the desk and laid her head. She thinks about what Krystal said, one side of her brain says YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE but one side of her brain said YOU SHOULD MOURN. She punch the table hard, and caugth the people's attention. She stood up, bowed and quickly strodes away from the classroom.

 

She quickly ran to a place where it helps to think. Fresh air helps right? And one place was the school's rooftop. She opens the entrance and surprisingly saw Sehun. He was sitting, looking up in the sky admiring the clouds and the moment he saw her he waved his hand. She accepted the invitation and sat beside him and lay her head in his shoulders.

 

"Noona why are you sad?"

 

She gave a half hearted smile "I guess we won't see eachother anymore"

 

Sehun's eyes widened "OMO NOONA WHY? A-ARE YOU GOING SOMEWHERE?"

 

"Chill Sehun. You'll know. Oh what's your feeling about Krystal?"

 

"Ahhh" he looks to her "She's nice and pretty and I can't think of something else" he scratch his nape while smiling

 

"How is she as a sister in law?"

 

"Bo? Is Kai gonna marry her?" he asked innocently

 

She pinched his nose and sighed.

 

"Noona if she is gonna replace you I would have to say No" he gibbered

 

"What? Why?"

 

"I don't know. Seeing Kris hyung happy when his with you is enough to say--"

 

"To say what?"

 

"That he likes you. Ayiiiie" he teases

 

Sooyoung slightly punch him "Corny. But anyway let's go back, the teacher is already there I guess. And I'll be dead meat if I didn't appear in Kris' face for less than 30 minutes"

 

Sehu stood up and gave his hand to help her stand "He told you that?!"

 

"Yeah. Tell your brother to not worry too much"

 

They started walking back "Aigoo~ You can't blame his LOVE noona HAHAHA!"

 

They opeend the doors and spotted Kris infront of them, he sighed and his hair.

 

"I thought--"

 

He wasn't able to finish because he was dragged by Sooyoung to his chair and let him sit. She takes her seat also, glancing to Sehun giving him a nice smile while he replied with a childish one.

 

"I was with Sehun. Hakuna Matata"

 

"Hakuna what?"

 

"It means no worries" she giggled but stopped when Krystal gave her a cold look

 

She squinted and sat properly. Sehun's words plodded her head but Krystal's statement conquered her mind. Was she capable? Or is she's gonna be the reason that they're comapany will go down? Of course Kris would take over the Wu, but he can't handle he Choi's too right?She ruffles her hair and took a nap.

 

She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Kris' face.

 

"AHHH!"

 

"Is my face that scary?"

 

"Ani. I was just-- Did the class just ended?!"

 

Kris plainly nod still looking at her.

 

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

 

"I said to the teacher to let you rest"

 

She face palmed. Never should have taken a nap.

 

"Why are you still here?"

 

"I waited for you"

 

She didn't had the time to stop her heart from fluttering. "Okay! Let's go!"

 

They walked till their own group of men met them. But Minho approached Kris and whispered something. His eyes rounded in surprise but after seconds it  turned into a very dangerous expression. Sooyoung recalled seeing that face when he was beating the crap of the man who kidnapped  her.

 

And she now finds herself at the front of her own mall, with a very dangerous man with her holding her hand.

 

"Uhhhhh"

 

"You knew?"

 

"What?"

 

"Sooyoung you didn't even bothered to tell me?"

 

"Sorry but--"

 

"Of course. You always wanted to get rid of me"

 

His words pierced her heart. But before she can utter a word she was dragged inside the elevator.

 

"I'm sorry but I won't let you be happy all by yourself"

 

The Wu and Choi's were having a meeting, arguing about what the Choi's decided to change. The Wu's were disagreeing about it. But Krystal's mother was so determind that her daughter will be the best to be run the company.

 

The doors opened relieving Kris with a furious expression and Sooyoung that's surprised at what she saw. And suddenly Kris held her hand and they entered.

 

"We want her!"

 

"As an apology, and the fact that she wasn't angry to us was one of the reasons we like her"

 

"She makes Kris happy"

 

"We seldom see him smile but now!"

 

Was the shouts of the several persons who was disagreeing to Krystal's mom. Still determined she stood up.

 

"Her? She's came from a poor side of our family! She doesn't know how to run a company and even a business! How confident are you?! And besides my daughter is--"

 

She was halted when Kris slammed the table. The people was suddenly frightened and winced. He looked at Mrs. Jung with angry eyes.

 

"How dare you say that? Sooyoung is in the top of our school!" he looked at her and winked "And Mrs. Jung if you're so worried about running the company, don't you trust me?" he tightened his grip on her hand "I don't wanna be wed with someone who I don't love"

 

"Tsk love" Mrs. Jung sneered "Does she love you?"

 

"Of course" Sooyoung replied and unintentionally smiled

 

Mrs. Jung was taken aback. She stood up and was about to leave the room.

 

"Mr. Kris Wu but what if my daughter make you fall for her?"

 

He shrugged and grinned "That will never happen" he raises their intertwined hands

 

The room fell into a deep silence but Sooyoung broke it.

 

"Uhhh Thank You" she bowed

 

"Don't worry miss. You have our full support"

 

"And we are sorry for what happened to your face"

 

The Choi's who disagreed grew uneasy.

 

"I'm so sorry if you don't trust me, I understand but I'll do my best" she bowed

 

"Sorry petal. We have no right to judge you that easy" one of them said

 

The room was empty after everything that happened. Sooyoung finally relaxed and sat down. Kris beside him was even humming a song. She was surprised for her sudden change of mood and what the-- he's humming.

 

"What the--"

 

Kris grinned "You really love me huh"

 

She hit him on the arm "What happened to the 'You really wanna get rid of me huh?' "

 

His face fell and leaned his chin on the table "Well is it true?"

 

"Well. Of course I wanna get rid of you when you annoy me but I should get used to it because.."

 

"We're gonna be together until.. Aiiish" he bowed "Sooyoung do you wanna start anew?"

 

"What?"

 

"Let's break the friggin agreement of mine. Why do we try to fall for each other? "

 

Her face was disgusted. "Are you Kris?! Whoever you are please go out!!"

 

He chuckled "I'm serious"

 

She was still amazed "Wh-What is your plan?"

 

"I'm taking you to a Date"

 

 

 

 

---

 

I FAIL. BUT GUYS I UPDATED!

 

OUR SOOYOUNG IS DATING BUT NEVERTHELESS I RESPECT HER BUT I WONT STOP WRITING FANFICS. I REPEAT, I WOOOONT STOP. GUHAH.

 

OMO THEYRE GOING ON A DATE. /melts/

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED :D

 

Pjane