010- I'VE BEEN READY THE WHOLE TIME

WAR OF THE ROSES

Then all made sense. The hanging lights, the artficial plants and flowers even though they're in a forest beside a lake. A man then approached them and greeted the two of them and said that they should get ready. Without a moment to hesitate, Sooyoung was pushed by Kris to a tent and after that he left.

 

After an hour or so both stepped out of the respectives tents and was avoiding glances, Kris walks beside her and was trying to get his composure back. He coughed and guided her to where are they supposed to be going.

 

Sooyoung was irritated by the sudden happening, for the last hour she was dressed into a wedding gown and make up was in her face. The staff told her that it was not really her wedding yet, that made her relieved. It was just a pictorial for their wedding album. She never knew how heavy her gown is, and it was convinient when Kris helped her.

 

"You should have told me earlier" she muttered

 

"I don't know either. Mom called me and the the first thing I knew the staff was here" he replied,  trying to convince her

 

She sighed, sign of defeat. Because when it comes to the parent's decision, neither of them can argue. It was their signal to be on the perfect spot for a pictorial, Kris then helps her with her gown. They stand beside awkwardly.

 

"Please link arms" the photographer demands. He didn't asked but he demanded.

 

Kris took her arm and linked it with hers. She on the other hand hissed for she only knew that flowers were heavy, she's sweating hard she don't know why. Her heartbeat suddenly raised. Why?

 

*click*

 

"Seems like you're enjoying this"

 

He smiled "Definitely. By the way, thanks for yesterday night" he said and winked

 

*click*

 

"Oh my gosh. Stop with the winking"

 

They did it with different pose. But the thing that bothered Sooyoung the most was when he wrapped her waist with his arms and place his chin on her shoulder. She gasps and with an annoyed face looked at him.

 

*click*

 

"Choi Sooyoung. How many kids do you want to make?" he asks

 

She wore the shocked expression Kris loved and had him laugh.

 

*click*

 

She suddenly swatted his head with the bouquet of flowers she's holding while Kris was with his wicked grin. The photographer called it over and Sooyoung thank him for that. Both of them quickly changed clothes.

 

"Im so done with this make-up" she groaned

 

He was beside her, walking back to camp. It was lunch and both were hungry. Who thought that smiling can be so tiring? They came back and some of the other students have come and greeted them. Sooyoung was even surprised someone asked for her autograph, Kris too has many fans that pushed Sooyoung away from him.

 

No one actually cared about the treasure hunting anymore and thankfully Krystal just had a minor accident, Kris' fever slowly subsided but it did not faded completely. Sooyoung has to stuff the medicine in his mouth for him to take it in.

 

"Your relationship is like love and hate huh. Psh so cheesy" Lay blurted all of the sudden.

 

They were eating together. This is their last meal for this camping, which is so far for Sooyoung fun. Not as much as her past but knowing and meeting new people is fun for her.

 

 

--

 

Days went by and both Kris and Sooyoung was busy. Sooyoung with the Wedding Preparations and Kris with his company.

 

Still Sooyoung was worried because of his fever , and had her to decided that she should pay him a visit. These past few days he comes home late. She's still pissed though cause everytime she wakes up, he is beside her. She can't stop to shriek, being beside him gives her a feeling.

 

As the car drives through the street, her neck snapped and suddenly told the driver to stop. Immediately she stepped out of the car with her face shocked. There stood a billboard, her and him. Of all the pictures why did the photographer chose this.

 

His hand around her waist and she was wearing the same expression she has now while he was like whispering something to her. It was epic as she face palmed in embarrassment.

 

They continued to drive until she arrived at the company. The guard of course let her in and gave her a VIP pass. As she strodes, she notices Kris do his rounds, checking the halls. He is followed by his secretary, who for Sooyoung is a new one. As she observes them she laughs, the new secretary is obviously seducing him but to Sooyoung's knowing, Kris is in his formal side.

 

She proceeds to an area where she spotted the new secretary, hiding her VIP pass she approaches her with a smile.

 

"Hi"

 

"Who are you?" the woman asked

 

"Im the new person to deliver things to the President. Uhmm yeah"

 

The woman flipped her hair, that hit Sooyoung's face but she immediately backed away "Oh, there's such thing as that? Will you deliver this to him?"

 

Noticing that she's pissed, Sooyoung asked "Why? What's wrong?"

 

"He doesn't give in easily" she says "He will soon"

 

"Why? Is the president seducible?"

 

"He will. I'll make him give in" she says biting her lip, made Sooyoung disgusted

 

"Well he now has a wife, does he?"

 

"I don't care"

 

Getting slightly pissed, she left the woman and proceeded up. She don't know how will that woman react if she knows, she's the fiancé of the man he tried to seduce. She sighs as she press the buttons in the elevator. Holding the tray with a cup of coffee on it. What  is wrong with her, right before she entered the building she has that free mind but now everything to her is confusing. Maybe it's because of that secretary, she's not jealous. No she's not.

 

The elevator sounded signaling her to go out, but the moment she stepped out she met a wall of hard muscles. It was half of her fault because she was spacing out, but she is truly guilty by the fact that the coffee is now spilled on a perfect white suit of the guy she bumped too. It made her more conscious when she knew the reason why her didn't landed on the floor, for his hand was around her waist.

 

She met his eyes. Shocked and annoyance filled her eyes and face. She initially jumped away from him.

 

"Kyuhyun?!"

 

"Yo"

"I thought you were in jail?"

 

"Im still a minor" he shrugged, he looked at his stained suit "What are you gonna do with this?"

 

She was about to bow down and say sorry but a hand gripped her immediately. She was dragged to an office, on the way she was not surprised by who was it but the thing that shocked her is his deadly expression. She took a glance at Kyuhyun who was left with his stained shirt.

 

 

The guy locked the door. She somehow found herself leaning at it, for he was looking at her with those eyes.

 

"Choi Sooyoug. Take of your clothes"

 

Many things were running through her her head, she of course knew why he said that but her blood rushed to her cheecks immediately.

 

"Kris, not here."

 

She was really embarrassed but pissed because she was cornered by that guy. He lowered his height to hers and grinned. Suddenly his strong hands made way to her blouse and ed it. She strongly resisted but in the end she was left with her undergarment, now all of her face is red.

 

Kris raised her chin "Hmmm. So your pants too?"

 

"EEEEEERT!"

 

--

 

Awkward atmosphere for Sooyoung, nothing-really-happened atmosphere to Kris. Wearing Kris' shirt which is two or maybe three times her size, sitting on his couch while waiting for her goddamn clothes to be delivered.

 

"Im sorry for the last few days. I was not with you in preparing for the wedding" he stood up and walked to the couch and abruptly lied down, using Sooyoung's thigs as a pillow

 

The startled girl was back to becoming red when he did that but she wasnt able to escape.

 

"Your busy and-and pssssh what do you know about it anyway?"

 

She sees him close his eyes and was getting comfortable in what he was doing. She shakes her feet trying to wake him up but still no response.

 

"Tch. Just stay here and be with your secretary"

 

Kris opened an eye and grinned "So. That's why you're all grumpy. Oh come on  Choi Sooyoung don't be jealous"

 

"I'm not jealous!"

 

"Then why is your face red!"

 

"Because your being comfortable there!"

 

"I love your thigs. They're soft."

 

"KRIS WU GET OFF. ERT. WHY ARW YOU A E--"

 

"Tch. Kyuhyun was here"

 

She stopped ranting and relaxed a little "Yes. He was."

 

"I knew it." he sighed "Never bump to that person again"

 

"Yes sir" she scoffed

 

He closes his eyes again, she kind of let him be because she figured out that Kris is tired. She touched her forehead and felt his forehead. To her surprise the fever is still not gone, she sighed. Maybe Kris didn't take his medicine again. She lets him take a nap.

 

Why does she feel like she just ran from a marathon? What is this? She ignores it maybe because of Kris sleeping in her thighs, she's embarrassed of course. A knock on the door was heard and Kris didn't even moved a bit. It sounded again and Sooyoung can see him pissed. She was about to leave but Kris opened the door immediately, revealing the secretary.

 

His face was back to its usual state, the secretary peeked inside and as her eyes landed to the woman who was only wearing a shirt and was in his boss' office. Well she was shocked.

 

Ignoring Kris she walked inside and tugged Sooyoung.

 

"What are you doing here?" she asks as if her boss wasn't there

 

"She spilled the coffee that was supposed to be given to me" Kris replies with arms crossed

 

The woman's eyes widen "You're fired from your job!"

 

Sooyoung laughed rather than being pissed, she slowly showed her hand. Emphasizing the ring that is in her finger.

 

"So what you're gonna slap me?!"

 

Kris stood in between them suddenly. "You're fired"

 

"Yes you are." the secretary blurted

 

But Kris faced her and spoke "No, you. You are fired"

 

Realizing what her boss said, she laughed "President. Wha-What are you talking about? HAHA"

 

"I can understand that you're new and didn't knew who my fiancé was but this was enough. The woman you just shouted at is my soon to be wife. So you , please go out of this room"

 

Sooyoung stuck her tounge playfully at her as she dashed out of the said room. As soon as she was gone they laughed and high-fived.

 

--

 

"You look beautiful"

 

"Dad. We're just practicing. What are you muttering about?" Sooyoung said as she chuckle at what her father just said

 

"I'm practing. Few more days and you'll get married. My princess is growing up!" her father shouted

 

"Hey dad shhh. You're acting like mom"

 

The conversation was halted when it was their turn to walk in the aisle. Still the same Sooyoung,  she was getting in the hard time of walking because of the heels. When she caught a glimpse of Kris, the guy was in the verge of laughter at her state that had her to be pissed. When they reached the end, Sooyoung's dad shaked Kris' hand as if it was the real one, Sooyoung face palmed.

 

"What are you grinning?"

 

"The heels aren't even two inches high."

 

"You said that before. Stop it or I'll hit you with it"

 

Kris chuckled "Okay Mrs.Wu"

 

"What?"

 

"You should get used to that"

 

The pianist stopped and the wedding planner clapped her hands "Perfect. That's it everyone, thank you for participating and see you on the wedding day!"

 

Everyone clapped and Sooyoung was happy that she could get the sandals off. They were in their spot, not believing what was really happening. The church was already decorated and what do you expect from Sooyoung's grandmother? The church was filled with people to attend the wedding. They could see each of their family members shake hands and share smiles.

 

"The reason for our wedding right?" Sooyoung blurted, her face showing a smile

 

"Not really. My reason is different."

 

She looked at him and laughed "Shut up"

 

"NOONA!"

 

They turn their heads to Sehun who suddenly hugged Sooyoung.

 

"I don't want you to get married to hyung. No, noona marry me instead." he whined

 

"Tsss. Sehun is being like that again" Chanyeol hissed

 

The rest of the guys laughed as Sehun keep hugging Sooyoung who was patting his back. They went home after that, they have to have rest because it was a busy day for both of them.

 

After eating dinner they watched movies that Kris like because Sooyoung let him . You don't know how happy he was.

 

"Honeymoon" he suddenly said that had Sooyoung choke on her popcorn

 

"What Kris"

 

"Where do you want to spend it? And hey, do you know how to kiss? Because I don't want to fail in the wedding kiss" he said

 

Sooyoung blinked how many times, trying to absorb what was Kris blabbering about. Honeymoon? She isn't even ready for a kiss but knowing that Kris is serious, she don't know how to respond.

 

"Well, can you teach me?" she bravely suggested

 

Kris snapped from watching the movie and looked at her "Wh-What?"

 

"-I don't know how to kiss" she cursed herself for shuttering

 

He shyly scratched his nape "Just stay still." he commanded

 

As Kris gets closer and closer Sooyoung's heart began beating eratically, she abruptly closes her eyes as his face comes close. He could feel him near, but she didn't felt the kiss on the lips instead on the forehead. Kris suddenly lay his head on her shoulder.

 

"I can still wait for the wedding" he sighed "God, why are you so irresistible"

 

Her eyes widened as her cheecks grew red. She doesn't know what to do next so she patted his head which he liked.

 

"Can I sleep like this?"

 

"What?"

 

"Please. I'm not gonna you.. yet."

 

"Wha-What?!!"

 

"Just joking."

 

Suprisingly both slept soundly, for the first time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Today is the day is it?"

 

"Yeah"

 

"Ready?"

 

"I've been ready the whole time"

 

 

--

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! COMMENT AND UPVOTE!