002-SPECIAL CLASS

WAR OF THE ROSES

CHAPTER 2

I regret eveything. Why do we have to settle this to a marriage? Can Granpa just investigate without this? And now I'm walking to school with approximately 50 men wearing pink suits follow me. Sigh.

I turned to look at them and they stood frozen. "Guys, chill I'm not something to be afraid of. Anyways why are you following me?" I ask

"The flower's orders madam." A guy said

"Flower? And please don't call me madam. Call me Sooyoung" I said walking to their side

The guy has hesitation to call me by my name but "Your Grandfather Ms. Sooyoung" I smiled and continued to walk, they walk beside me.

"Oh why do you call him Flower?"

"Because he's the President. You Ms . Sooyoung is considered the petal of the flower." he explained

"Oh I understand now." I nodded. 

 
So basically my Grandfather flower is the of the Pink rose and we his family are its petals, branches, thorns etc. 
 
We were silent on our way but the atmosphere changed when I met he - who - should-not-be-named.
 
 It tensed because now he was guarded by men who was wearing white suits with white roses patched in it. Just like ours. 
 
He walked closer to me with a wide grin, While I said to my guards that I can handle this. 
 
"Good morning honey" I was disgusted with his endearment 
 
"Kris stop acting." I still don't get what other's say about him being a cold guy because right now in front of me is a moron. 
 
He leans closer into my ear "They're watching" he pointed my companions and his. 
 
He smirked the reason I have to push him away. "Get off!" I shouted a little bit louder 
 
"MADAM!" I hear my guards shout and suddenly in a second they were already sorrounding me
 
"MASTER!"
 
On the other hand, Kris' guards also sorrounded him.
 
The heart attacking sight is when my guards pulled their gun out and pointed it to Kris'. But his companioms also in a second pulled out their wait a second. Is that swords?!! I could feel the tension but I also can hear Kris chuckle.
 
"Guys put it down right now!" I ordered them. They obediently followed and went behind me
 
 Kris did the same. I saw his amused face. Wow, he liked that show?
 
"Guys just wait for me after school okay? Be friendly with them," I pointed to Kris' white suited guards "Play hide and seek or something" I commanded
 
They shouted "Yes Madam" in chorus I continued walking to enter the school gates when I hear someone laughs behind me.
 
"THAT WAS EPIC!" he said grinning wide
 
He is so happy with what just happened while I'm still erasing the possible events what would happen if I wasn't able to stop it.
 
"Tell your company to not be exaggerated. " He said while hands in his pockets " Now you know the possible things that could happen if we didn't agreed to this marriage"
 
I paused walking, having a thought on what he said. 
 
I sighed, he's right as long as my family is safe and no other innocent human is hurted. 
 
"You better hurry Number two or you'll be late for class" he said while running
 
 "HEY STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Then I realize that my guards weren't here to point their guns at him. I never knew they were bringing one. I guess when I enter this school I come back to the bullied Sooyoung eh? 
 
I see students gathering around the Main Bulletin Board. I almost forgot! THE TEST RESULTS!
 
 In a speed I was at the back of the other students wanting to see their scores. I was squirming through them but them realizing me, I was pushed here and their I was about to fall but someone caught me before I could fall. I open my eyes and see my savior smile at me
 
 "You okay?" he ask
 
I nod and stand up and proceeded to the crowd once again. But to my surprise this time my savior shoved the other students for me to have a way. I smile once again and was satisfied when the board is at my front.
 
But..
 
1st Place - Wu Kris
 
2nd Place Choi Sooyoung
 
WHAT?! I slapped myself. Not again. I ran to my classroom fast. I sat in my chair and there spend my sulking. I hear someone chuckle beside me. I turned to look at him.
 
"Still number 2 eh?" I scoffed
 
"Shut up."
 
"Ahhhh~" he leaned on his chair with his hands behind his head "I guess you'll never be Number 1"
 
"Kris, just because my guards aren't doesn't mean that you can irritate me" I said threatening
 
"Okay chill down tiger" he said with his hands up
 
Just when I was about to protest the teacher walked in. The teacher who like to make my life hell by letting me sit beside this moron. The day quickly ended, to my happiness.
 
Because everytime I walk down the hall I can hear gossips about me being second place. Sigh. I don't even know why I'm bullied. I head outside to see my guards waiting. 
 
I smiled and waved at them. They happily waved back at me. I saw a limousine behind them and I quickly approach them.
 
"What's with the fancy car?" I ask
 
"We're going somewhere Ms . Sooyoung" he opened he door for me
 
When I was about to go inside I heard gossips.
 
 
"Did she married an old rich guy?"
 
"How did she got rich over a day?"
 
"You think she's a e?"
 
 
I was scared. Not because of what they gossiped. It's becuase my guards already sorrounded them and point out their guns at them. Poor them, their faces looked like they've seen death.
 
"You don't mess with our Madam." I hear one of them say
 
I sigh. They're scaring them too much. "Guys stop it already." I said tugging their suits "Let's not be late to where we are going"
 
They obeyed and left the people who gossiped about me in horror.
 
"Next time, please don't point your guns out without my order. Understood?" I said before getting in. I see them nod
 
After awhile we drove of to he mall. "What are we doing here?" I ask
 
"You'll know madam when we get there"
 
Okay. So we walked in the mall. It was kinda weird walking with men wearing pink suits. But as we walk pass some people, they stop and bow to me. OKAY MORE WEIRDER. So I bow to them too.
 
"People here are weird." I said
 
The guy who seem is the leader of the others spoke "Madam they're giving respect"
 
My forehead crinkles "Why would hey do that? I'm nobody. I dont even go here"
 
He smiled ''Silly, Madam because this mall is YOURS"
 
"Oh right it's mine-- WHAT?!"
 
"Yes madam. Did the Flower informed you? When you turned 15 it was already yours" he explained as we enter the elevator. Not all of us. Just me and this guy.
 
My eyes widens. Gosh, nobody told me that. 
 
"So anything I can buy from here is free? LIKE ALL THE ICE CREAMS?!" I blurted excitedly 
 
The guy smiled and nodded "If you want it madam"
 
 The elevator sounded before I coukd jump for joy. He led the way. I think I won't be asking what are we doing here cause this floor of the mall explains it all. 
 
'WEDDING GOWNS HERE'
 
 'HONEYMOON NIGHT' 
 
'CATERING SERVICES' 
 
"Urgh.." I groaned 
 
I was led to a store and all I could see is wedding gowns. I frown as I see he - who - should-not-be-named. I saw his smile. Wait, his FAKE smile. 
 
My frown was replaced with a smile when I saw my mom. She was smiling at me although she never liked this marriage. But behind Kris I also saw a lady , seem like they have the age just like mom's. 
 
I hug my mom "Mom, I know why we're here" She laughs 
 
''I always dreamed to be here with you someday picking your wedding gown" she breaks the hug "But it just happened too soon" 
 
I saw Kris smile. 
 
EW. 
 
He stood up and introduced the lady with him. "This is my mom" 
 
Okay. WHAT?! WHOAH SHES SO PRETTY. Well my mom is prettier but WHOAH.

"Kyaahhh!" she screamed and approached me "Call me mom too okay?" she hugged me tigthly

 
 I nodded awkwardy. She broke the hug. 
 
"Okay!" she clapped her hands and another girl comes in. "Dear, you can discuss your wedding preparations while me and your mom are going to the SPA!" she exclaimed. 
 
I can see Kris face palm. "Okay.. M-mom." I shutter
 
 We are left alone. Im alone with he - who - should-not-be-named . 
 
"Where do you want our honeymoon to be huh?" he asked winking EW. 
 
"Kris that's gross. And they're not here so quit that act" I said 
 
"Really?" he moves closer to whisper "Look at the ceiling, corners of the room"
 
 I obeyed his commands and I see. Security Cameras.?!
 
"What the--"
 
"Bet they are still watching us" he said as I feel his breath in my neck.
 
GROSS. "Ahahahah Honey move away!" I shoved him
 
"Let's pick our wedding cake!"
 
He plopped to my side ''You pick. Im bored"
 
Tssss. "I really hate you Honey."
 "I love you too." he said looking away
 --- 
 
"You'll be transferred into the Special Class." my grandfather said the moment me and he - who - should-not-be-named entered into his pink office.
 
"Okay" Kris replied
 
My eyes widened "Special Class is for rich and --"
 
"Honey. Don't you notice? You're gonna marry a rich handsome demi-god. You deserve to be there"
 
I scoffed. His so full of himself.
 
"He's correct my granddaughter. You should get used to this life. " I realize Granpa is showing his 'formal' side this time.
 
Oh yeah he only show his true side to me. I'm touched. We were walking to the elevator,decided to go home. We were silent maybe because I'm just tired cause I got to pick from hundreds of gowns and Kris was just there judging me. It pisses me off.
 
Wait a minute. We were in the elevator when I looked up to Kris. "Why aren't you in the Special Class Kris?"
 
He coughed, and shot me a confused look "Why do you ask?"
 
"Well obviously you're smart --"
 
"Thanks" he commented with a grin
 
"And you're rich. I just don't get it" The elevator sounded signalling us to get out. We were already in the parking lot. He walked to his car, he looked at me
 
"You'll know the reason soon."
 
My face was 'WUT?' but I ignore it and walked to my car. I was greeted by the guy whose name I still don't know. "Let's go home. Super tired" 
 
"Yes Ms . Sooyoung" he said as he closed the car
 
When he was in the driver seat I asked "What's your name?"
 
He didn't looked at me but he keep driving. "I'm Minho. Choi Minho"

 

 

---

SORRY FOR  LAME BUT I HOPE YOU  LIKE IT .

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED.