Chapter 4

Life With Boys

Club

 

    They had finally got to their destination, where they would meet some of their friends. Tiffany still has not been acquainted with the guys’ friends. 

 

“Guys, this is Tiffany. The one we’ve been talking about for months now. You can finally put her gorgeous face on that also gorgeous name.” Yunho said. 

 

“Tiff, this is Changmin, Jaejoong, Siwon, Nichkhun, Taeyang, and Seungri.” Taecyeon said, introducing their group of friends to her. 

 

“Nice to meet you guys, I’ve heard so much about you all.” Tiffany smiled. 

 

    Having grown up in the States, Tiffany did not have friends in Korea. So having been introduced to more people, she was once again thankful to the boys.

 

“Wow, she’s so pretty. This is why you haven’t introduced us to her.” Siwon joked. 

 

    Tiffany had excused herself out of the vip booth to go to the washroom. 

 

“Yah, don’t even think about it. She’s so off-limits.” Donghae told him. 

 

“No, but she’s really gorgeous, I’d so date her.” Seungri added. 

 

“She wouldn’t date you though.” Taecyeon smirked. 

 

    Tiffany had finally made it back to the booth with the guys, Yunho had accompanied her, afraid that other men would bother her. 

 

“Wow, am I the only girl here?” Tiffany asked. 

 

    The men laughed. 

 

“Currently, yes. Their girlfriends are on their way.” Nichkhun answered. 

 

“Yay!” She was excited to finally meet other girls. 

 

    After about 30 minutes of talking and drinking, the other girls finally got there. 

 

“Hey babe!” Taeyang yelled. 

 

“Hi! Sorry we took forever.” She said. 

 

“Hey Tiffany, this is my girlfriend, Yuri.” He introduced. 

 

“So you’re the Tiffany. These 5 have talked about you so much.” Yuri said, giving her a hug. 

 

“So nice to see another female!” Tiffany said.

 

    Yuri just chuckled at what she said. 

 

“Where’s Jess?” Jaejoong asked Yuri. 

 

“She had to go to the washroom, she’s with Seohyun.” Yuri answered. 

 

“Oh my God, it’s like the grease factory  down there, so many creeps.” Jessica exclaimed, finally reaching the booth. 

 

“Jess, get over here.” Jaejoong shouted. 

 

“Jess, this is the Tiffany.” Jaejoong said.

 

    Jessica gasped. 

 

“Oh my God, you’re super gorgeous.” Jessica said. 

 

“Tiffany, this is my girlfriend Jessica.” Jaejoong introduced her to Tiffany. 

 

“Thank you.” Tiffany said, embarrassed by Jessica’s compliments. 

 

“I am in love with that dress.” Jessica added. 

 

“They’re going to be great friends.” Jaejoong said to Yunho. 

 

“Babe, come meet Tiffany.” Changmin called Seohyun over. 

 

“Tiffany, this is my girlfriend Seohyun.” Changmin said.

 

“You’re the famous Tiffany. It’s so nice to finally meet you.” Seohyun said. 

 

“It’s so nice to have females around.” Tiffany said. 

 

    The girls continued to chat by themselves. They clicked instantly. They talked about a lot of stuff, getting to know each other, which resulted to them exchanging numbers with Tiffany. 

 

“So what’s the deal with Tiffany? She’s no one’s girlfriend right?” Nichkhun asked Seunghyun who was sitting quietly, watching Tiffany talk to the other girls. 

 

“She’s single, but no Khun, don’t even think about it.” Seunghyun warned his friend. 

 

    Their group was known as the biggest playboys, including Yunho, Donghae, Seunghyun, Taecyeon and Yonghwa. Girls would literally throw themselves at them. Nichkhun laughed, knowing well enough that Seunghyun was serious. 

 

“Fine, fine. She’s obviously not like the others.” Nichkhun said. 

 

“Not like the others.” Seunghyun repeated. 

 

    Hours has passed, and everyone was still at the club. Night life in Korea was truly different. The girls have become so close even just meeting 2 hours ago. 

 

“How is living with those guys? It must be hard.” Jessica asked. 

 

“It’s actually not that bad, they’re amazing.” Tiffany said. 

 

“I’ve been friends with those fools for more than 7 years now, and honestly, you’re probably like their longest relationship.” Yuri joked. 

 

    With that, Tiffany had realized that she knew nothing about the guys’ past relationship. They never really talked about it nor have they brought any girl to the house. 

 

“Yah, to be honest with you, I’ve never seen them so behaved.” Seohyun said. 

 

“What do you mean?” Tiffany asked. 

 

“Those guys, all of them, including our boyfriends are some of the biggest playboys. I can say that Jae, Changmin, and Taeyang had finally reformed from their old lives and settled down, but the rest I don’t know. But since you moved in, which was like what? 2-3 months ago, they’ve changed.” Jessica explained. 

 

    Tiffany blushed at what they were saying. Has she realy affected these guys that much?

 

    It had gotten really late. They had lost track of time having too much fun. Donghae was drunk, Yunho and Yonghwa were tipsy. Taecyeon, being the health conscious person he was, did not have anyhting to drink and Seunghyun had a high tolerance for alcohol. 

 

“Oh my gosh, how are we bringing these guys home?” Tiffany asked the two guys. 

 

    Seunghyun laughed at her worried face.

 

“Siwon, Khun and Seungri drove, so they’re giving us a ride home.” Taecyeon answered.

 

“So don’t worry.” He continued. 

 

“They didn’t drink, right?” Tiffany kept the worried look on her face. 

 

“You think I’d let them drive you home if they did?” Seunghyun said. 

 

“I’ll go with Khun and Donghae will be with us.” Taecyeon explained to Tiffany. 

 

“And you’ll go with Siwon and Yunho, and Seunghyun will be with Seungri and Yonghwa, got it?” He said. 

 

“Yes oppa.” Tiffany agreed.

 

“Tell us if Siwon bothers you, and I’ll see you guys at home.” Seunghyun said as he got in Seungri’s car.

 

The House

 

    They had finally reached home.

 

“You guys can crash here, if you want.” Seunghyun said to Siwon, Khun and Seungri. 

 

“I’ll take you on that offer, I’m too tired to drive home.” Siwon said.

 

    Nichkhun and Seungri agreed. Taecyeon and Seunghyun carried Donghae to his room and Siwon and Nichkhun helped Yunho and Yonghwa up to theirs. 

 

“Thanks man, you guys can crash in the living room, I’ll bring down pillows and blankets.” Seunghyun said. 

 

    Having stayed out late, everyone woke up late. Donghae had a mild headache and he could not remember how he got home, but he reeked of alcohol.     

 

“Ahh.” Donghae grunted. 

 

    Tiffany had entered his room, holding a cup of coffee and Donghae’s towel.

 

“Oppa shouldn’t have drank so much, look at you, such a mess.” Tiffany teased. 

 

    She sat by him on his bed and helped him sit up.

 

“Here.” She passed him the cup of coffee.

 

    Donghae started to take his shirt that smelt like it was drenched in alcohol.

 

“What? It’s not like you haven’t seen this before.” Donghae joked. 

 

“Aish, oppa. I’ve seen that enough.” She wittingly said. 

 

“I’ll go check on the others, oppa. I’ll be back.” She said.

 

    He pouted and pretended to sulk.

 

“Yah! Lee Donghae!” Tiffany called him.

 

    He continued to ignore her. 

 

    She approached him and poked his side. 

 

“You just leave me, just like that.” He kept pouting. 

 

    Tiffany giggled, finding this adorable.

 

    She then gave him a tight hug and Donghae hugged even tighter. 

 

“Thanks for checking up on me.” He cutely said and gave a kiss on her forehead. 

 

“Anytime, oppa.” She said.

 

“Go check on the others, I’ll be heading down soon.” He said. 

 

    Tiffany walked towards Yonghwa’s room. 

 

    There he was, lying down on the bed, face down with a blanket covering him. His blinds down, all lights off, his room was pitch dark. His head was throbbing and he felt like death. 

 

“Oppa, are you okay?” Tiffany asked. 

 

“Tifffffffff.” He uttered quietly. 

 

    She laughed at the usually mature one. 

 

“Oppa, this is what you get for drinking more than you can.” Tiffany teased. 

 

“Please, close the door. The light.” He complained. 

 

“I didn’t even drink that much.” He added.

 

    Tiffany smirked at what he just said. 

 

“Get uppp, I brought you coffee so you can wake up and take a shower. You guys smell like alcohol.” She said. 

 

    He listened. He got up and drank the coffee she had brought him. Tiffany by now, knew what she had to do when they had too much too drink. She knew what each liked and how they needed to be treated. 

 

“I’ll see you downstairs in 15 minutes oppa, we’ll have brunch.” She commanded.

 

“Okay.” Yonghwa answered. 

 

    She gave him a hug and greeted him good morning, even if it was already past noon. Then she headed out and went to Yunho’s room. 

 

    Unlike Yonghwa and Donghae, Yunho did not need to be babied. But Tiffany did it anyways. She enjoyed being like this with them and they enjoyed her sweetness to them. 

 

“Yunho-oppa.” She whispered cutely in his ear. 

 

    This was the way to wake him up. He had always told her that he loved it when he was woken up this way. 

 

    Yunho just smiled. He wasn’t gloomy like the other two. 

 

“Morning.” He said, a smile still on his face. 

 

“Get up now, it’s almost 2.” She shook him gently. 

 

    He grabbed her and hugged her tightly. 

 

    Tiffany was used to this by now, getting hugs from these men was the norm. 

 

“I’m just going to shower and I’ll head down.” He said. 

 

“Siwon, Khun and Seungri slept here last night, so don’t be surprised when you see them there.” She told him as she left his room. 

 

    Taecyeon was already awake and had already worked out and showered. Unaware of this, Tiffany entered his room and he was in the process of changing. 

 

“Oh my gosh, sorry!” Tiffany apologized. 

 

    Taecyeon jumped, shocked by Tiffany’s sudden intrusion. 

 

“I didn’t think you’d be awake by now.” She said, rushing to close the door she just opened.

 

“You can come in now.” He chuckled lightly. 

 

“I came to wake you up, didn’t think you were already up.” She said, her face red as tomato as she came in his room.

 

    He said nothing and just hugged her and planted a kiss on her head. 

 

“Morning.” He added. 

 

    These gestures are some the reasons Tiffany loved living with them. They were sweet without trying and were the most thoughtful men she’d ever met. 

 

“Morning oppa.” She said quietly. 

 

“I’ll go wake the rest, I’ll see you downstairs.” Tiffany said, letting go of her hug. 

 

“Yep.” He answered. 

 

    Tiffany headed to the last room, which was Seunghyun’s. He was always the last one to wake up or to be woken up. 

 

    She entered his room and found him peacefully sleeping. 

 

“Oppa, wake up.” She said, shaking him gently.

 

    She sat down on his bed and played with his hair, she held a special place for Seunghyun in her heart. Something about him was so intriguing to her. She liked that he was aloof and quiet but when it came to her he becomes the opposite. She enjoyed his company the most.

 

“Wakey, wakey.” She cutely said.

 

“Mmm.” He uttered. 

 

“Let’s go oppa, it’s almost 2, we can’t waste the day like this.” She told him. 

 

“Yah.” He answered. 

 

    She lay down beside him and gave him a hug, meeting his eyes. 

 

    She gave him that eye-smile, he loved so much. 

 

“I’m getting up.” Seunghyun said. 

 

“Okay, I’ll see you downstairs then. I have to go prepare food.” She said, rushing out of his room.