Chapter 3

Life With Boys

The House

 

    It has been more than two months since Tiffany moved in and things couldn’t be any better. In just two months she became close friends with everyone. She became so close that they even go out to parties with them. She was living the life she always imagined she would in her 20’s. 

 

“Put me down, put me down!!” Tiffany yelled. 

 

    Donghae was once again playing with her. He had her on his shoulders, tickling her. 

 

“Yah! Lee Donghae, put her down before someone gets hurt.” Taecyeon and Seunghyun shouted in chorus. 

 

“Mom and dad wants us to stop playing Tiff.” Donghae joked as he put her down. 

 

    She gave a quiet laugh. 

 

“Guys, breakfast is ready.” Yonghwa called. 

 

“That smells amazing oppa!” Tiffany exclaimed as she went behind Yonghwa and rested her chin on his shoulders. 

 

    She has gotten really close with them, almost too close. 

 

    Yunho who was the last one to get up headed down the stairs. 

 

“Morning everyone.” He said as he patted the guys shoulders and gave Tiffany a hug. 

 

    She was treated like their princess, and she couldn’t really say she hated it. 

 

“Morning!” They all said at the same time. 

 

    After breakfast, they sat on the living room together watching TV. Everyone was on break and they didn’t have work for a while, which meant they were always home. Seunghyun seated by himself, Taecyeon and Yunho sat beside each other and Tiffany was seated in between Yonghwa and Donghae. 

 

“Let’s go out tonight!” Donghae suggested to the TV-focused people around him. 

 

“To where?” Taecyeon asked. 

 

“Anywhere. Let’s not stay home on a Friday night, we seem like old people.” Donghae teased. 

 

“Yah, let’s not waste away our youth staying home watching TV.” Yonghwa agreed and gave Donghae a high five. 

 

“Well if we’re going out, I’m going to the mall to get something to wear.” Tiffany said. 

 

“You already have so much clothes.” All the guys blurted out.

 

    Tiffany did have an amazing collection of clothes and it was hard not to notice that if you lived with her. She had the top of the line clothes from the most distinguished designers in the world. Fashion was something she really loved. 

 

“I’m still going. Doesn’t hurt to add more to the collection!” She defended herself. 

 

“Fine.” All of them said in chorus. 

 

Mall

 

    By Tiffany’s request, they all headed to the mall to get something to wear. Anywhere they went, eyes were on them. It was hard not to notice five handsome young men and a stunning girl. 

 

“Oh my God! Look at them, they’re so hot!” A girl tried to whisper to her friend. 

 

“She’s so lucky.” Another one said. 

 

    Every girl that laid eyes on Tiffany wished they were her, to be surrounded by those guys. 

 

    However, as much attention the guys brought to themselves, other men couldn’t keep their eyes off the girl with the ivory skin. She literally shined. Many men smiled towards her, some catcalled, and some stayed in awe of her beauty. 

 

“I have never seen a girl that beautiful.” A man said. 

 

    Seunghyun heard what the guy had said. 

 

“I suggest you stop looking, before I make you stop.” He seriously said. 

 

    There was one thing that the five of them hated the most - other guys eyeing Tiffany. Oblivious to what was happening around, Tiffany wandered around arms linked with Yonghwa.

    

    Tiffany had dragged Yonghwa to one of her favourite stores, which happened to be Balmain. The guys knew she was very into designer clothing, but had never seen her in her element which was shopping. 

 

    She looked around the shop with eyes like eagles, so much concentration on every piece of clothing she laid her hands on. 

 

“Mm, too purple.” She mumbled as she saw a deep purple coloured dress. 

 

    The guys looked at her amazed. It was weird seeing her be so detailed to that extent. 

 

“Do you have this in a not so metallic colour?” She asked the sales clerk. 

 

“I’m sorry, whatever we have on the floor, is all we have in storage.” The clerk answered. 

 

    She continued looking around for what felt like forever for the guys. 

 

“How about we pick something and you try them on?” Yunho suggested. 

 

“Yah, that’s a good idea hyung!” Donghae agreed, obviously trying to get Tiffany to buy something already. 

 

“Fine.” Tiffany said. 

 

    The guys dispersed and started to look around and the clerks were too quick to help them out. 

 

“How about this?” The clerk trying to help Taecyeon seductively said. 

 

    She was trying to flirt with him.

 

“Ah, no. She won’t like that.” Taecyeon responded with zero interest in his voice. 

 

    Finally, the guys have picked out stuff for her to wear. 

 

    She first tried on a white one sleeved furry jacket with a leather skirt that Yunho chose for her. 

 

“I don’t know about this sweater, oppa.” She said, with a look of uncomfortableness on her face. 

 

    The four other guys smirked at what Yunho had put together.

 

“What kind of combination is that hyung? That doesn’t even go together.” Yonghwa commented.

 

“Tiff, you know we all think you’re beautiful, but no. This outfit is awful.” Seunghyun uttered. 

 

    Yunho just put his head down, embarrassed by his choices. 

 

    Donghae ended up picking a black deep plunge top paired with gold pants and as soon as Tiffany came out the guys all cleared their throats.

 

“No, go back in there.” Seunghyun said.

 

“What’s wrong with this? I actually quite like the top.” Tiffany said.

 

“Too much.” The only words Taecyeon could utter, attempting to look somewhere else. 

 

    The shirt revealed way too much of Tiffany. Parts that even the guys don’t see at home and that was to remain unseen by strangers in a club. 

 

“Hae, why did you pick that?” Yunho asked the younger one.

 

“Hyung, I didn’t know it was going to be like that.” Donghae said, still in shocked. 

 

    After trying on what the others had picked out, Tiffany still couldn’t find an outfit that she liked. 

 

“I think I’ll stay in this store for a little bit, you guys can walk around.” Tiffany told them.

 

“You sure? We don’t mind staying.” Taecyeon said.

 

“I shop better without you guys.” Tiffany joked. 

 

    The guys decided to leave and head to a man’s store where they could find something to wear. 

 

The House

    

    After hours of being in the mall, the guys all headed home without Tiffany. She had to go meet Leeteuk for coffee. They were awfully quiet, almost as if replaying a certain image in their minds.

 

“I cannot believe you picked that outfit for her Hae.” Yunho said, remembering the image that forever will be embedded in their minds. 

 

    It was definitely something that kept them hot and bothered the whole day. 

 

    Tiffany finally had finally gone home. Dinner was ready and the guys were just waiting for her arrival. Eating together was definitely something they kept sacred. 

 

“Sorry I took forever oppa!” Tiffany said, as she ran towards Yunho to give him a hug. 

 

“Ah, it’s okay. We just finished making dinner anyways.” He said awkwardly.

 

“Hi oppa!” She said to Donghae, giving him a hug. 

 

    He smiled at her. 

 

“Opppa! The food smells amazing, like always!” Tiffany said to Yonghwa, as she gives him a back hug. 

 

    He blushed. Tiffany was ridiculously sweet to all of them. 

 

“Taec-oppa!” She yells to catch his attention.

 

    He had his earphones on, listening to music. He called her over and gave her a quick hug.

 

“Where’s Seunghyun-oppa?” She asked them. 

 

“In his room, call him down, so we can eat.” Yunho said. 

    

    She walked up the stairs and knocked on his door. 

 

“Come in.” He quickly said. 

 

“Hi oppa, dinner is ready.” She said, standing by the door. 

 

“Yah! I said come in.” He commanded. 

 

“Ah, oppa! Yunho-oppa said to come down.” She refused to walk in. 

 

“If you had came in when I said so, we could have been downstairs now.” He said, turning her back on her. 

 

    She walked in.

 

    He smiled as he heard her footsteps grow near.

 

    He turned back around and told her to sit on his lap. 

    

    She followed. 

 

“How was your coffee date?” He asked, resting his head on her back.

 

“It was good, how’s writing going?” She asked back,resting her head on his. 

 

    Doing this has become their thing. Even though spending most of their time together along with the other guys, they asked how each others day was going. They were always extra sweet to each other. Seunghyun who was against her living with them, had become one of the closest to her.

 

“Good, so far.” He briefly answered. 

 

“Hyung, Tiff, dinner!” Donghae shouted. 

 

    She got up and pulled him up. 

 

“Let’s goooo.” She said. 

 

    As they were eating dinner, they talked about where they should go. They had all decided that they were going to a new club that their friend Jaejoong had just opened. 

 

    After dinner, they decided to head out. It was a Friday night and they didn’t want to spoil it by staying home.  The guys had all invited their friends. It was going to be Tiffany’s first time meeting them. 

 

 

“Hurry up! The cab is going to be here in 5 minutes.” Donghae shouted. 

 

    They were all going to the club. 

 

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” Tiffany shouted right back. 

 

“Tiff! Cab is here!” Yunho yelled. 

 

“Oh my gosh! I thought you said 5 minutes!” She was irritated. 

 

    She put on her pair of heels and grabbed her coat. 

 

    As she started going down the stairs, the guys couldn’t keep their eyes off of her. 

 

    She wore a black and gold skin tight, long sleeved dress that ended just above midway to her thigh. A dress she bought at the store they spent hours in. She had her hair curled loosely, parted in the middle. She paired the outfit with a pair of black high heeled shoes. 

 

“I’m ready!” She said as she was going down the stairs carefully. 

 

    She looked celestial. Her ivory skin glowed like a star, she looked effortless. 

 

“I thought we were leaving?” She asked.

 

    The guys in awe of her beauty. They always found her pretty, but seeing her all dolled up made it harder to resist. 

 

“Ugh, yah. Cab is here.” Yonghwa cleared his throat.