need some spice in my life

You broke my heart, this time I'll break yours.
{Yesung}
 
It's already been seven months when Sunye came back to Korea. She was out of the country for two years, it was a good thing that she wasn't gone for a long time, well to me it wasn't, maybe it's because Hyori was by my side?
Sunye changed a lot, she's more feminine, I don't know how to react. I'm still adopting to this whole thing, I was used to Hyori's not so feminineness, and all of a sudden BAM! I'm with Sunye a complete opposite of my girl. 
Today the feminine Sunye wanted to visit the cafe again, it's basically apart of our childhood so I can see why she wants to visit again. 
 
 
We arrived at the cafe and sat right at the end of the room just by the window. The guy with Hyori yesterday came over to our table, he wore a smile, he carried a tray, "Coffee, Tea, Hot chocolate? what would you guys want?" He asked placing the tray on the table. 
"Hmm.. Tea please it doesn't matter what kind..." I was shocked. Sunye never liked tea and now she's been having tea everyday for the past seven months! The guy looked at me waiting for my answer. 
"Coffee"
We took our time in the cafe, but it wasn't long till I suggested that we should go around town. Just when I stood up, *Ting* the sound of the wind chime travelled to my ear. The person who entered was no other than, Hyori.
"You know what? We should stay a little bit longer, after all its been long since you visited this place" I sat back down, leaning back on my seat, my left leg over my right leg, my hands placed on my knee.
"What's up with the arrogant look?" I looked over to Sunye. 
"What arrogant look?" I asked as if I didn't know what she meant, I need to show my cool look to Hyori. 
I didn't catch what Sunye said after as I was busy searching for Hyori looking around the place to see how much it changed. (even though I've been going in and out of this building for how many times a week!) 
There, as I was scanning the place, my eye focused on the table just behind Sunye. My girl was sitting there patiently, she was facing Sunye's back. Who is she waiting for?
Then out of the blues, THAT guy sat opposite her, blocking my sight of Hyori. 
Why is he there? What's his relationship with Hyori?
I looked around the place to ignore them, and I noticed, two tables full of girls were unbelievably noisy, as if a celebrity was in the building! I looked over to where they were looking and it was Hyori's table. Oh so now that guy is a chick magnet.
 
 
{No one's POV}
 
Yoseob went to the back, where the staff room is. He took off his uniform and changed to his own clothes. His outfit were simple, and yet, he makes it look as if there's more to his clothes than just simple. While Yoseob was getting ready, Hyori was alone, waiting calmly, that was until three girls from the noisy table approached the lonely girl. 
"Yah" The voice was breathy, and was far from timid. Hyori looked up expressionless.  
"Stay away from Yoseob oppa" The sound of their tones were already a threat but it wasn't working on Hyori.  
"Don't get your hopes up, no way would he even look at you!" Another voice spoke. 
A smirk planted on Hyori's lips. "This should be fun". Hyori thought. 
"Oh is that so?" Hyori flaunting her 'couple' ring as if she wasn't doing it on purpose. There was a loud gasp coming from the table where the three girls belonged to. They were all speechless. 
"Yah, just stay away from him-"
"I don't know about that," Hyori cut her off, the lady standing beside her raised an her eye brow. Yesung who was eavesdropping looked like he was just struck by a lightning.
"I tried to, but he's the one who keeps on begging me to meet with him..." Hyori was on a roll. She may have been out numbered but it didn't matter, she can handle them. 
"W-what?" The two girls showed a sign of defeat but the lady who seemed like the leader didn't.
"Yeah, infact I wasn't gonna say anything but I'll tell you anyway...He proposed to me a couple of days ago" Hyori's acting was enough to fool them all, her expression was brilliant. She giggled shyly when she announced her lie. It was very conviencing indeed. 
One of the girls from the table came over to hand a giant cup of mug filled with coffee to the girl 'leader' she was wearing a y clothes and strong make up. 
"You're an eyesore, get lost" With that said she slowly poured down the coffee on Hyori's head. Hyori saw this coming but did not expect it to be around that time. She still had lots of plan stored for them, she wanted to mess with them further. Hyori held her face down, how other people might see Hyori  as a weakling, helpless and pitiful girl. But because she was looking down no one can see her smug look, her smirk. 
 
{Hyori}
 
Another person to add on my revenge list...It's getting more interesting. My life can't just have pain and suffereing I need some excitement in my life, just as much as pain.  
I didn't bother to stop them, let the others think badly of them. I may look pitiful, but I don't care anymore... I already took in and welcomed my pitiful image when I was sulking in misery waiting seven months for the jerk, that, I can say I was more than pitiful. 
The waterfall of coffee stopped gushing down my head. 
"What do you think you're doing?" The voice snapped me back to life, the voice was sharp and icy cold.
I looked up to find Yoseob, He took hold of the lady's arm to prevent more coffee spilling onto me. 
The look in his eyes, that gentle, soothing look were no longer to be seen, only coldness, and anger radiating, but there was still that hint of gentleness in him that hasn't yet fully devoured. It was as if the guy from yesterday was gone and was replaced by an opposite character. 
 
{Yesung}
 
"Yeah, infact I wasn't gonna say anything but I'll tell you anyway...He proposed to me a couple of days ago" Her words soaked in my head. Suddenly my chest began to ache, I had that feeling that my chest was tightening. As if world around me was ending. 
"Proposed..." I whispered uner my breath.
"Proposed" I repeated. I was completely shocked and could not believe it. 
 
 
_______________F-DOWG______________
Hey guys! 
How was this chapter? I didn't get to read back so do forgive me for the mistakes! XD
 
Comments are very much loved! 
 
Thanks guys!