Ordinary date with an ordinary girl

You broke my heart, this time I'll break yours.

Grey= flashback

{Yoseob}

I held onto Hyori's hand "This relationship is with someone special" I didn't know what I meant by that. I just blurted it out. Once I realised what I just said I quickly released her hands, faking a cough. My face was heating up. 
 "Where do you want to go?" my fake girlfriend asked smiling at me. 

"I don't know. Where is a good place for first dates?" She grinned and dragged me around town without telling me where we're heading to. We were eating our ice cream while walking to the unknown destination. On our long walk, I found out that her parents are in the UK and she has two older brothers and a younger sister. Her sister lives in Paris with the eldest brother, while the second oldest lives in Korea too. So her family is in a different country but she's not alone here because she has her brother here with her. I've learnt somethings about her family, but she avoid the conversation whenever it's about her. So I trust Joon to give out information about her. Hyori told me that she's uncomfortable talking about herself. She doesn't know her ownself.

"What's there to know about me? I'm an ordinary girl who does ordinary things. That's the only information I can give you. Joon seems to know me more about me than I do."

Joon told me that Hyori doesn't have much friends because she finds it hard to open up to them and because of that I decided that I should be open to her, hoping that oneday she'll feel comfortable towards me and open up. I snapped out of my thoughts  when she spoke.

"Here we are" We were inside a building with some photobooth layed out. 

"Purikura, it's a photo sticker booth" She informed me. Hyori walked to this person who seemed to be the one incharge, she pointed to the machine I was standing next to. Hyori walked towards me and into the booth. I followed her in. 

"You ready?" I just nodded. She stepped on a pedal and suddenly there was a countdown on the screen, I blinked a couple of times clueless. When the countdown got to three, Hyori pinched both my cheeks. -Flash- She stepped on the pedal again. The second countdown began. I looked over to Hyori who was smiling sweetly, before the picture could be taken, with my index finger I pushed Hyori's nose back and I crossed my eyes -Flash-. We continued to do more poses until we finished, we costumized the pictures before we can print it. I had to admit, it was fun! The pictures turned out pretty good, most of the pictures we did were wacky and funny poses, but there was two pictures we took that I really liked. The first one was when Hyori told me to close my eyes, I was giving her a piggy back, my cheeks puffed. I didn't realise till I saw the out come of the picture, Hyori leaning towards the side of my face, it looked like she was about to kiss my cheek, no wonder she told me to close my eyes. The second picture, me and her doing a heart shape with our arms above our heads. We took eight pictures in total, so we had four each. She kept the one when I gave her a piggy back and I have the one when we made a heart shape. 

How was my first date you ask? It was an ordinary date with an ordinary girl. Even if it was a common date it's a very treasurable memory with someone special.

{No one's POV}

Meanwhile, in a very popular tea house there's a private room on the second floor. A young lady sitting elegantly looking out the massive window, someone came in chucking an envelope on the table beside her. She opened it only to find photographs of Hyori and Yoseob. 

"This is the woman who claimed to be oppa's fiancé" The voice of this mysterious lady was pure innocent, but is she as innocent as her voice?

_______________F-DOWG______________

Short chapter for this week (didn't read back so sorry for mistakes)!

Should I update short or long chapters? 

Oh and school is starting this week. I'll try to update every week hehehe 

Hope to read your comments :D