Once again it's the start of the fall...

You broke my heart, this time I'll break yours.

{Yesung}

It's already been 3 weeks when I last saw Hyori. She hasn't been going to the cafe. But everyday I visit, hoping that just for a mere second, I'll see her, but theres no luck. 

I've come to realise how much I miss her gentle smile, her calm eyes, her sweet scent, I miss her. 
 

"Oppa have you seen my make-up bag?" Sunye's voice snapped me back to life. I just stared at her, noticing her every features. Nothing. I feel nothing towards her. 

*At the cafe*

{Yoseob}

Today is just another not so busy day at work. Hyori stopped visiting and so the costumers stopped coming in, and by costumers I mean the guys...
 

"Where's all the guys?" Joon appeared out of nowhere. 
"I dunno, you tell me" I sighed 
"No need to be gloomy, all the girl costumers seems to be present" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, I ignored him and wiped the counter. 

"We need to talk" A voice other than Joon's travelled to my ears. I looked up finding Yesung. 
"As you can see I'm working right now" 
"Joon, take over" He commanded. He walked over to a table and I followed. No doubt this is about Hyori. She's the only topic he would talk about with me. 
"So what's up?" I asked hoping that it won't be about Hyori, I'm already missing her and talking about her will not help. 
"Where's Hyori?" 
"Does it look like I know?"  He gave a glare, threatening to burn through me. "If I know where Hyori is I would've been following her every step k? But I don't" As I finished the sentence Yesung gave me a suspicious look. 
"Are you by any chance..." He was interupted by the ringing sound of his phone. 

{Hyori}

How could this have happened? I...I'm lost for words. As I listened to the news my brother told me, tears streamed down my eyes. "You could've told me earlier, I have the right to know..." I wanted to sound strong and brave, but I'm too weak to do so. I'm slowly losing everyone that I love. 

That night, I cried my heart out, I know crying won't change the fact that my heart is once again in pain, crying wouldn't solve anything, it wouldn't bring back the happy moments I once experienced. I'm far too weak to handle this on my own. 
I have to stop looking for Joon, he needs to give all his heart to his future wife, I can't accept his heart. I need to let go of him. I'm clinging onto him even though I don't feel anything for him, this needs to stop. Searching for comfort is something I can't find, there is no one to lean on when I need it the most. 

Once again, my heart feels pain, it's breaking into thousands of small tiny pieces. When will all the pain and suffering stop?

--*--*--*---*--*--*PREVIEW--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

"Why are you so afraid to trust me?" 

"It's the start of pain, I know it" 

"How can you know it if you haven't even tried"

"Experience...I've learnt from experience, and I'm not going to keep repeating the same mistakes again"

"Mistake? What mistake?"

"Don't show your face to me again" 

Attachment with people are the mistakes. I can't get attached to them, for sure they will leave me again.... It's always bee like that...In order for the pain to stop, I need to distance myself away from them, no friends only mean one thing. No suffering. I have no one to lean on, but that's ok, because there is no one to bring me down therefore I wouldn't need to lean on anyone. 

Only people are the reason to why I'm always in pain.

_______________F-DOWG______________

Guys sorry for not updating..School started and hmk keeps rolling in! 
I'll try to catch up since its a week off school XD 

Hope you guys enjoy this update... Hyori is in for another drama...! Joon will be more involved in the future chapters :D 

@Hubbii:: There, I've updated I'm waiting for my big big big doughnut k? hehehe

Comments are very much loved and are a motivation :D