Interrupted before he could even start.

You broke my heart, this time I'll break yours.

{Yoseob}

After witnessing the scene, I felt something inside me snap, I felt a sudden rage and anger in me. I stepped into the scene not wanting to see any more of this foolishness. I grabbed the woman's arm which prevented her from pouring more coffee onto the lady's soaked head. She looked so fragile, so delicate. I wanted to hold her. All of a sudden the fragile like lady  stood up causing me to let go of the arm which belonged to the spoiled brat. All eyes were on the poor woman. She made her way to the toilet. After a couple of minutes, the cafe was back to normal, the wicked brat still hasn't left. I wanted to make sure the lady was alright.

{Yesung}

"I'm gonna go see if the girl is ok.." Sunye spoke, leaving me behind. I watched her from behind. Then it got to me. Sunye, helping my ex..? How wrong could this be. Sunye has always been like this, she'd do what she can to help. But I'm worried. Hyori is not in a state where she'd want to be pitied or receive help from anyone. Sunye is completely unaware of who this lady is, unaware that she's Hyori's rival. They've already met, but Sunye isn't the type to remember faces, Hyori on the otherhand is different, she tends to remember the faces of who she consider as her rival, being with her for two years, I know for a fact that she consider many as her enemy, even if it's a small reason, she'll find a way to get them back and thats when she move on and forget. I'm worried, she's unpredictable, you'll never know when she'll strike.

{Hyori}

I made my way to the toilet and  tried to fix myself back to my normal state. My clothes were the only problem. I got out my phone and called the only person who can help.

---

*Ring Ring*

[Sup]

"Yah, Joon, I need your help! Come to the cafe now! Bring clothes for me please and thank you."

---

I started washing my hair in the sink. Someone came in the toilet, it was the girl who Yesung replaced me with. She gave me a warm smile, in return I glared at her and continued what I was doing. She walked over to me and helped me with my hair. 

"Thank you for your pity, but I don't need any of it." I said coldy and gently took my hair out of her hand. She tried many times to help me, all her attempt failed cause I kept on declining and in the end she gave up and went out of the toilet. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the toilet door.

"Yah, are you there?" No doubt it was Joon. My heart was at ease.I hurried to the door, he was facing the other way. One hand in his pocket and the other holding out the bag of clothes. I gave him a massive hug and quickly took the bag.  While I was changing, Joon was talking on the other side of the door.

"So what exactly happened?" He asked

"I'll tell you later, You're not working today?" 

"I am, I'm working late today though, Yoseob asked if he could work in the morning today. So I figured why not?"

"Yoseob?" I asked 

"Yeah, he's the new employee...You know ever since you stopped working here, the costumers decreased, and by costumers I'm referring to those highschoolers (guys) who only visit cause of you. But the costumers increased when Yoseob started working, and I'm also refering to highschool students, mostly girls." Joon gave out a small chuckle. 

While Joon was talking, I saw a bucket under the sink, it gave me an idea...

"Joon, Go grab a table, I'll be out in a moment k?" I waited for a moment and snuck out. I'm not in the mood to tell Joon what happened. I don't know what he'll do once he finds out what that girl did to me, I don't want him to do anything... Because that's my job.

{No one's POV}

---

Yesung saw Hyori exiting the building. 

"I'll be right back," 

With that said Yesung rushed, trailing behind Hyori. When Hyori turned to the corner, he grabbed her arm, in shock the lady turned to face him. Their eyes met. 

"Are you ok?" Yesung asked staring deeply into her eyes. 

Hyori gave a small chuckle "Don't act like you care" she pulled her arm out of the heartbreaker's grasp and began to walk. He took out his phone.

[Something came up Sunye, you go on ahead, sorry...I'll call you later:)]

After a few minutes of walking she reached her appartment. She took her second shower for the day. She got out of the bathroom in her pajamas. Her towel was on her shoulder, drying her soaking wet hair with it. When Hyori went to her room, she found Yesung on the edge of her bed looking through the photo album. Yesung sensed Hyori's presence and looked up, he closed the photo album, placing it beside him and he stood up. 

"I-I was knocking, but you didn't answer so I just...Used the key I had..." Yesung couldn't make eye contact with her, his eyes fell on the rubbish bin beside the drawer behind the heart broken girl. It was over flowing, with every photograph that Yesung is in, their couple ring, her favourite top which was given by him and other things too.

{Yesung}

My eyes landed on the over flowing dust bin, my chest tightened. I never felt this pain before, it felt like there was a wound inside me. I tried to brush that feeling off. There was silence in the room.

"Why're you here?" Hyori's voice was emotionless. 

"I just-"

"You don't have any more belongings here, so I don't see the purpose of your visit." 

"Hyori, I just want to talk-"
 
"I have nothing to say to you"
 
"You don't have to say anything, just listen...Please."
 
"If this will get things over and done with then hurry and spill it." Not once had I experienced this coldness from Hyori. I tried to hold back my tears, my chest felt like it was being squeezed.
 
She walked out the room and into the kitchen. I followed her like a lost dog that I am. I sat on the sofa opposite the T.V, she placed a coffee on the coffee table and sat on the other sofa beside the one that I was sitting on. 
 
"How have you been?" 
"Is this what you want to talk about?" 
"Those seven months I was gone..." Hyori sat quietly waiting for my continuation, but before I could continue, someone sent her a text message.
 
[Outside the building, don't make this person wait!]
 
"He should've just went up, what's up with him making me meet him outside." Hyori muttered under her breath. 
"Are you meeting someone right now?" I asked 
"Yeah, this might take a while so you can leave if you wa-"
"No, I'll wait..." Yesung smiled but Hyori was still expressionless as ever. I was left alone, it was pure silence through out the whole appartment. I began to reminisce those moments with her. It made me smile. 
 
{No one's POV}
 
She got out the building and looked around, not a single person was in sight. She walked further more away from the building and just across the street, Yoseob was leaning on the fence behind him, he was looking at the plain dull ground. 
Yoseob looked ahead and suddenly stood straight and cleared his throat when he saw Hyori opposite him. 
 
"You're that...Yo..seob guy right? What're you doing here?" She asked.  
"Oh, well umm.. I wanted to make sure you were fine, so Joon-"
"Joon?..." She giggled, "Don't say anymore." 
"So... Are you ok then?" Yoseob asked, his eyes full of concern.
 
"Of course! What happened back there was nothing! I've been through worse" She giggled once again. "It's cold out here, let's go in"Hyori led the way. When they got up the appartment, Yesung's very smile vanished as he met the eyes of Yoseob. 
 
 
 
_______________F-DOWG______________
 
Sup guys! 
Well...? how was this chapter? hmm I got carried away, so its a pretty long one... (all my chapters are long hehehe)
But I hope you guys enoyed it! ^_^
I tried to keep it short so it won't bore my readers but as you can see it failed! 
OMG and there's a BIG surprise for Joon!! (well to me I it is) maybe it'll be in chapter 5 or 6!
Please keep those comments rolling in, they motivate me >_<