→ updates

i need my muse! → (apply open) (check the updates page)

© TO YOU FROM HEAVEN 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

the updated information
                                     ♛                                     
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

 

 

 

01/10/14 - shia Hey! So since the winter break is over, we will be a lot more slower with the reviews, and the fact that we all have different time zones doesn't help (insert sigh). And also, exams are coming up next week so I might disappear off the face of the earth (even if it says I'm online, I might probably be reading to calm my brain down). We're all waiting for your apps! (2/3 authors aren't even done with theirs so you still have time).

05/29/14 - shia Gosh, we haven't updated for how many months? Anyway because of priorities like studying we have neglected this story (so ashamed). But since it's vacation there's more time! Please keep your applications rolling! We need them really.

06/08/14  - shia As of now, DiDi won't be with us in this story. She was far too busy, especially with her school just starting. Us two will be working hard to keep this story going, so I hope you'll support us.

11/19/14  - vivian → LOL so I realized we haven't updated in months. Shia and I didn't have much time to talk due to varying timezones but I'm trying to keep the story alive til she gets back since it seems to have been a while since she logged in. In the meantime, please do continue applying and whatnot! I'll still review the applicants. :) - pantao/-simplicity-

02/8/15 - shia Hey guys, it's been a long time huh? I apologize sincerely (you can't see it but i'm kneeling and bowing in shame as I type this) for the really long time that I've been gone. I was having troubles and it kept me from going here. And even after it was resolved, it took a long time of gathering my courage to come back here and start writing again. But I can see that my two lovely co-authors have been doing a great job of keeping this alive so I'm gonna start trying for them too. WELL THAT WAS SAPPY HAHA BUT I HAD TO GET IT OUT OKAY NOW NO MORE TALKING ABOUT THIS LET'S BE PUMPED UP FOR THIS STORY!