→ applicant review

i need my muse! → (apply open) (check the updates page)

© TO YOU FROM HEAVEN 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 the girls
                                     ♛                                     
THEY ALL HAVE A STORY TO TELL


|| poet - 1 || songwriter - 0 || novelist - 1 || fanfiction writer - 1 || manhwa artist - 0 || online writer - 1 || || aspiring author - 0 || reluctant author - 1 || muse - 1 || librarian - 0 || dreamer - 2 || editor - 1 ||

A little warning: 2 out of 3 authors are a bit harsh with apps that have a lot of mistakes. Please don't take it personally. At least the last author is nice enough to lessen the blows that the two give.


THE APPLICANTS

character Name

| Username | Plotline | Age | Ulzzang | Status |

Shia's review →

Pantao's review →

DiDi's review →

 

 

 

 

               

 

 


Han Lian

| shialou | reluctant author | 23 | Girim | chosen |

Shia's review → My character. IDK what you should expect from her but just do ok? XP

Pantao's review → Girim!!! <3 One of my faves :D

DiDi's review → Girim is such a pretty ulzzang~ *^^*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Park Minhi

| -simplicity- | muse | 20 | Ji Hyeun | chosen |

Shia's review → this is us commenting on each other's characters. yup we're so amazing, and so are the charas haha

Pantao's review → so yehh heres my chara. like her maybe?

DiDi's review → asdfghjlk a cute ulzzang~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Yerim

| DivineDionne | novelist | 22 | Su Eun | pending |

Shia's review → Dunno mucho 'bout her yet...i'm off to read her app haha...and i must say she's interesting in advance XP

Pantao's review → I went from reading Minju's application to Yerims xD. The bad part about multiple open tabs LOL

I like her character as a whole LOL. And Idk what else to say, so moving on xD

DiDi's review → Here's my character~ Please love her, she's very weird :D haha

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Li Xiaolu

| AloisDA | poet | 21 | Eun Gyeong | pending |

Shia's review → You followed the plotline well! And that idea of her helping around the cafe was good (It's a bit understaffed haha).

Though I wondered, how did she even know who Taeyeon was? Plus I think the tattoos were a bit too much. Her personality seems to contradict that fact (and a few more others, but I'll leave that), I view her as someone who's not brave enough to get a tatoo, or even extra piercings on the ears for that matter (that really hurts you know).

It wasn't really explained that well since you elaborated more on her shy and gentle persona. But overall, she's a nice character.

Pantao's review → Hey first applicant! :D Just wanna start off by saying thanks for applying ^.^

Your character seems alright. Since I kinda reviewed it the latest, i think the other two authors have found all the things you should fix since i don't have much complaints. 

DiDi's review → Hello Celeste~ First off thanks so much for applying! Now on to your character, shia already pointed out that the tattoo's were a bit much and I agree, her personality doesn't really seem like the type of person to get tattoo's and piercing. Now on to your background, I love it! I really do so you've got nothing to change there! And I also love the part about Saja, haha I can see that she won't be one happy cat. And I like their interactions, where she teaches Tao how to shut up and he teaches her how to speak up :) Overall, she is a nice character to write. Just please fix your mistakes, m'kay? Once again, thank you for applying~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Haneul

| annisayoontaec | dreamer | 20 | Kim Shin Yeong | rejected |

Shia's review → Let's start then.

EDIT: Well at least you've explained her sister's significance in her story, but there's not much detail that we can work with her, especially with the personality as there is none.

And again, why is she at the workshop? It was already mentioned that she's not an author. If she was one of the helpers of ideas then that would make sense. But we're not supposed to guess about her life, we need the details so we can write about the character. It makes it easier to remember.

I have to assume that Taeyeon invited her in the workshop. Well that's just not right. Another hint for all of you guys out there: Taeyeon doesn't give personal invitations to her workshop to people that she's unsure of, people that don't even write.

Pantao's review → Hey Nisa!! :D Thanks for applying and good luck ^.^

EDIT: The only thing you changed that i asked you to, was the age.... And I only asked for two changes, so i'm a bit annoyed with this right now. Your 'how she lives as an adult' still needs to be fixed. notify me when you've done that.

DiDi's review → Hi nisa! Thanks for applying :) Let's start with your mistakes first okay? Okay, first off is her being smart. The Dreamer's plotline is someone who does not like books--meaning she doesn't like any books at all so when you say that she's the top of her school is a bit contradicting. Next up, she can't be allergic to a specific color of rose since most rose's genetic make up are the same, if she's allergic to a white rose then there's a good chance that she's allergic to ALL roses.  Also you didn't have to answer the "if you're an author" section since that's for authors only and Haneul isn't an author so you can leave that blank :) Okay I like how they first meet and their interactions since it perfect fits the story so good job! Other than the mistakes above, I like you're character and she fits The Dreamer's profile. All in all that's about it :) ;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Ahreum

| -rawrgrowl | online writer | 21 | Gyeong Eun | rejected |

Shia's review → First of all, Sunako...love her! Actually, some bits of her persona we're used for the ol. I wonder if she calls Baekhyun or the other dudes creatures of light? Ok then, stop rambling. Get serious.

EDIT: The way of living is still...well childish is the only thing I can think whenever I read the app (and I do it over and over). She's an independent woman living in her own apartment. Everyone is (sort of). The girl's not mooching off of her parents' money and rules so if she wants to stay a child then she should've stayed in the house. Just sayin'. You got about two chances to fix this.

Pantao's review → Hola Yuki! Thanks for applying and good luck! :D I like your ulzzang :D her newer pictures are really pretty LOL. 

I think thats all I have to say about your application. It was nice to read and I liked it :)

EDIT: You need to change the how your chara acts like an adult too. It was the only thing i needed you to edit too. 

DiDi's review → Hi Yuki~! Thanks so much for applying and lol don't worry about your english, it was fine. Anyway, let's start off with mistakes okay? In the Online writer specific question it's supposed to be Baekhyun not the OC so please fix that. Also can you change the fact Baek is just your childhood friend? Though that's okay, technically Baek is your best friend and he'll the person that'll drag the Online Writer out of the house so it's kind of hard for him to do that when he's not that close to you now, do you understand? Okay so I love her personality, she is the typical recluse and I love it. And ohmygosh Sunako from Wallflower <3 I love that manga and anime so much like aosjduhefohu. Anyway, yeah. That's about it haha :) Please read the other authors review to see if I missed anything hahaha.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kang Soyeon

| Kuma-ing | fanfiction writer | 19 | Baek Jae Ah | pending |

Shia's review → First off, we're using your back-up ulzzang ok? Hope you don't mind that. Seul Ki is definitely the most baby-faced ulzzang there ever was.

OK, setting those matters aside, I was most definitely impressed by the eccentricity of your character. This is how I've imagined she'd end up like. Definitely love that short passage there. You also gave Jongin more awkwardness than what we've provided and I like that. You've given us more depth to the workshop as well.

And also thank you for figuring out why Tiffany hired him. I didn't think you would but you did. Ultra fangirl mode:on! Seriuosly, she's a hoot!

Pantao's review → Ayyyy kumaaa :D thanks for applying and good luck!!!

Now onto the actual review hehe. Wow you wrte quite a lot. oh my. LOL. But wow how can you put wierd as a bad trait? :o i love wierd people. well different people LOL. 

i really like your applicaton as a whole and adored their first meeting too LOL. your hard work of thinking of it the whole day paid off xD. their relationship was also adorable omg. 

totally relatable love for the idol LOLOL. thats how i'm feeling with sehun. i think she'd be really fun to write about so thanks for handing in the application :D i don't think theres any mistakes from what i've see, so you're accepted :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heo Jinjoo

| rustic | dreamer | 24 | Jo Eun Hee | pending |

Shia's review → I really like her overall personality. The fierce and confident traits were ones that I never expected to come out of this plotline. I mean most of them would be the gentle type of people who are too busy daydreaming to notice anything.

With Jinjoo though, I saw another side. Besides, those would be the ones daydreaming from novels and fairytales, right? And since moving pictures are her source of daydreams, she doesn't have that much to daydream about (they almost have the same plot every time). Plus, her extrovertedness (and skinship) would hinder that.

I really like the way that you made her try to write even though she doesn't really have much interest in the literary works; of course ideas are meant to be put on a paper.

Though she is a bit too touchy (but i don't mind that) and leans more on the popular girl side, she still manages to be considered a dreamer because of her actions. (I can see her as an actual person, not a stereotype)

And Jongdae's personality is clearly my fave. (He can be considered as an ambivert: a mix of introvert and extrovert) You clearly showed her hatred of books throughout the interview. A little snarky now, are we?

Pantao's review → heyyy lani :D thanks for applying and good luck!!

i really like her personality. it's mostly like a replica of mines LOL cept the pessimism so it'll be very easy for me to write her out if chosen. but she don't like short people?! well.... guess we're not going to be getting along then LOL.
 

THE CAT DIED?! OMG WHYYYYYYY. UGH. but on another note, om. fg. chen and jinjoo's relationship is hilarious. i'd definitely have a really fun time writing about those two. awww she finds chen cute so she decides to cling to him LOLOL. cute.
 

overall, i really your application. it was amusing to read and that quote LOL. We'll try not to disappoint with updates.
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jihye

| ikebana | editor | 21 | Haru | rejected |

Shia's review → I was a bit confuzzled by your choice of ulzzang. I had to do a double take for that one really. Just make sure to use your first choice as the main picture.

Ok, so the stuff I remember from Chitanda Eru is that she is very friendly so that means that she's open-minded about her circle of friends and that she trusts easily; the meaning of live version is that she's a breathing version. I get that she doesn't trust people, but the point of being friendly is that they can be just casual acquaintances or best friends. You could've mentioned that she likes to keep a distance. Though, the overall idea is conflicting.

Which brings me to my next point. Since she is good at keeping secrets but doesn't trust easily, so wouldn't that mean she can be suspicious of the person telling her a secret? And if I remember correctly, Eru was never cocky, she was a polite and innocent girl. Please chose your words carefully about being the live version ok?

Yeah, also the relationship. Kyungsoo is the type of person to not care about the identity of his competition, unless he needs to use it against them. So I doubt he would be intrigued by her, much less know her personally. Remember, they're rivals.

 

Pantao's review → eyyyyy thanks for using my gallery :D but first off, did you want haru or jungyeon as face claim? cause you put haru as first choice but the picture is jungyeon.... so yeh just clear that up for us please.
 

anyways, onto the review! first off, i think you'll need to have a whole makeover for the interactions part cause they're supposed to be rivals. long time rivals too. and with kyungsoo being one who did that with all those he considers rivals, the chances of him sitting down and falling in love with her just because he found her laugh mesmerizing is kind of not realistic at all. i get what you're trying to get at after reading the first meeting but this girl is also supposed to be an editor besdies an extremely popular novella writer, so how much time do you really think she has to just follow him around and everything. so yehhh, i think it'd be most appropriate if you changed the interactions part. 

anyways, other than that, everything else seems good so just fix that and you'll be accepted in my book.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

give me a pen and paper, i just had an idea! - shia, pantao, and Didi

i'm gonna say i'll have a hard time reviewing the apps...mostly because i at explaining things. i'm gonna say this in advance since this chapter will get updated a lot of times...thank you guys for taking the time to do the app, and i apoplogize for any technical difficulties that might've happened. it was my first time coding an app and boy was it hard. but i did it for u guise. XP we're patiently waiting for your apps haha


APPLICANTS PAGE. I'LL TRY TO DO MY BEST TO REVIEW :d


The potential characters~! Please be respectful to everyone! :3