→ prologue i

i need my muse! → (apply open) (check the updates page)

             

          FIRST LATTE

PROLOGUE I

 
 

 

Minhi groaned the minute she sat down in the restaurant across from Kim Jongin or better known as Kai who arched a brow at the younger.

"Would you like to order your food first before you rant or would you like to rant before you eat?" 

Minhi stared at him with the are-you-seriously-asking face causing Kai to chuckle before handing her the menu. "Of course it's food first. Why'd I even bother."

As the two waited for their orders to come, Minhi instinctively sighed again. "Are you going to start now?"

"I guess why not. So Okay...."

Brief Silence.

"I'm getting kicked out of my apartment tonight."

Kai's eyes widened in shock. "Why?! Did you forget to pay your bills for 5 months again?!"

"It's not that I forgot! Well okaay, partially, but even if I did remember, there was no point. I don't have any money."

"You're working at the cafe though. And their pay isn't bad. You should have enough to pay off your rent."

"I kinda got fired from it the other day." Minhi meekly replied. She was going to hear an earful from him no-

"Your orders have arrived," Saved by the waiter settling down their food, Minhi flashed a thankful smile to the waiter, and having immediately brightened up from the aroma of the food, snatched the fork from the napkin before digging into her spaghetti without a second thought. Which proves to be the wrong move. Typical Minhi.

She shrieked at the hotness, causing Kai to half roll his eyes before he handed her a cup of ice water.

"I wanted some of that spaghetti too y'know."

"Then take it."

"No thank you. You realize I did just witness you spitting your noodles back into your plate right?"

"It's not like I spat on the whole plate. Just take some from the other side."

Kai's face contorted into one of disgust. He decided to ignore the girl's word, digging into his own plate of rice.

Half way into their meal, Kai stopped eating as he stared at Minhi. Feeling his eyes on her, Minhi looked up from her place, head hanging over the plate with a mouthful of spaghetti hanging.

"Why don't you come with me to Tiffany's cafe?"

"Who?"

"That doesn't matter. Just know that she can give you a job so you don't get kicked out of your house." Minhi only nodded before slurping the rest of her noodles.

 
 

 vivian

LUCKYPEN

teaser for my character, park minhi.