→ bring out the boys

i need my muse! → (apply open) (check the updates page)

© TO YOU FROM HEAVEN 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

men of exo
                                     ♛                                     
EVERY STORY NEEDS TO HAVE LOVE


THE LOVE INTERESTS


 

kim Minseok

Despite having one of the most stressful jobs a person could have, Minseok seems to enjoy being an editor. But even if he looks cheerful and harmless, he's quite unpredictable. Though if he has done something that might seem selfish or inconsiderate, he still means well.                 

lu Han

With a mind full of ideas and a helpful nature, he's easily taken advantage of. When someone needs help, he won't hesitate to approach them. Although he doesn't really mind it, he still hopes that people would credit him for his ideas. He's far too loyal, for a lot come and go, and break his trust in-between.

wu Yifan

As one of the hardest Editors to please, Yifan is notorious for handpicking the works he would publish and it always comes down to one thing: raw talent. He can see it from a mile away, so he's pretty stubborn even with the most persistent authors. That doesn't stop them from bugging him though.

kim Joonmyeon

He's one of the calmest guys you'd ever meet, but when he's on the job, don't ever let your guard down because he takes it very seriously...well as serious as a director could get anyway. Jongdae, his best friend, is the reason why his movies are all successful. All the books he would reccomend would turn out to be hit movies.

zhang Yixing

He used to be a musician, till his old college buddy took over his spotlight. Now he lives in an old apartment, where he writes songs from his experiences, though he didn't want them to go to waste. So when the news of the workshop reaches his ears, he goes over to share his songs and give authors inspiration.

byun Baekhyun

Being a helper in Taeyeon's workshop, Baekhyun made it his mission to help authors and writers who are in a rut, whether they're in the workshop or not. Mainly because he hates seeing them in despair, though he doesn't know why he wants to help, he shouldn't care about them, right? Oh, and he's also a hygiene freak.

kim Jongdae

Books are his only friends, some might say, and they're half right. Jongdae is a total bookworm, but he's not antisocial. Though he treasures books most of all so he takes good care of them, before, while, and after reading. So it's no surprise that every book he has is still in mint condition.

park Chanyeol

Even if he's a successful author, he still thinks that nobody would care to read his books, though his editor tries to say otherwise. Chanyeol's self-esteem is not that high, to be honest, but he's still positive enough to continue writing. Though his old enemy, Writer's Block, showed up one day and took his confidence away.

do Kyungsoo

Considered as one of the most popular mobile novella writers, Kyungsoo tries his best to outdo his competetions by attempting to expose their true identity. Well, there is a reason for his antagonistic behaviour, but it's not like he'll tell you the minute you ask him. He's a pretty mysterious fellow.

huang Zitao

Tao may seem charming and romantic at first glance, even though he is sort of like that, but his Prince disease shatters that image of him. That personality of his drives most people away, though he doesn't really care, he prefers being alone most of the time, taking strolls on the beach and spending his time on cafes and all.

kim Jongin

A part-time waiter at Tiffany's Beans, he is often ogled at by the female customers just because he looks similar to a very famous artist. The other times when he's not working, he helps out in the workshop, providing the authors with answers to very awkward questions...for research purposes.

oh Sehun 

Fresh out of college and aiming to become a famous author, he's having some troubles with his first teen romance novel. Mainly because this guy doesn't have a clue about girls. He was a studious kid back in the old days, and didn't dare accept any of the girls' invites to dates. But he sometimes regrets it now.

 

 

give me a pen and paper, i just had an idea! - shia, pantao, and Didi

dibs on xiumin :P well this took a lot longer than we thought. stupid chats, deleting the not-so-stupid-and-actually-crucial information we needed. what would i do without these guys? i was glad i chose them haha


we present you, the boys of this story! all handsome and most are single and ready to mingle ;)


Joonmyeon is taken by your selfish c-author. I'm sorry~ but feel free to take anyone else~! And please apply for the lesser known members like Chen or Tao. They need some love too y'know~ And please do apply for the lesser known memebers like Chen or Tao