Jenny, Juno

► Drama Recommendations

 

Jenny, Juno ; Jenny and Juno ; 제니,주노

Romance, School life, Teenage Pregnancy, Fluff

Completed (2005)

 

My Rating : 9/10

 

synopsis.png

Jenny and Juno are two middle school students, who has been dating for some time now. When 15 year old Jenny discovered her pregnancy, Juno and her found themselves in a dilemma. After careful deliberation, the two teens decide to keep their baby.

 

cast.png

Park Min Ji as Jenny

Kim Hye Seung as Juno

 

note.png

Whoever that hasn't watch this flick yet, you haven't live. 

Before I start, let me just tell all the young people of my age. No premarital is horrible. It devalues yourself. Be that kind of girl that's "You want it, then marry me." instead of "You want it, okay, I'll let myself be taken advantage of. It's okay." Have attitude, girls! 

Anyway, this movie is the cutest relationship to have. Especially if your partner is Juno. I mean, have you seen this guy? He has the cutest eyes! He's born in 1988... So right now, he's... 25 years old. Can you imagine what he'll look like? Freaking Hot, I would say. Apparently, ever since his last movie in 2011, he has never been seen... Where did he gooo?

Oh yeah, the movie reminded me of something... I noticed that all Asian parents have that mentality of "sending their kids to Western countries (Especially America!)" whenever they rebel or something like teenage pregnancy happened. Imagine the irony if the Western parents does that as well. *asian accent* "I send you to China, I tell you! You go and the, make the rice, for all the Chinese people. Then, you will be good, HUH?"

A-Hm. Yeah, like what all the reviews said, it's not really realistic. If it happened in real life, It would have been different. I'm an Asian, and from where I'm from, if you kept the baby, you would have to spend at least 10 years of your life being stare at wherever you go. It's extremely uncommon, so many of those girls chose abortion. Not like in America, where they have child care in schools and stuff, they would force you to quit school because "you would make an example to all the other girls." Yeah, that's the life.

But anyway, about the movie, It's good. VERY cute. I would say it's very much of a fluff kind of movie. GO go go~

 

links.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGJO0Djp_CM

http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-movie/jenny-juno

 

If I'm Jenny, can you be my Juno? <3

 

credits to Show East and tumblr photo providers.