I Miss You

► Drama Recommendations

 

I Miss You ; Missing You ; 보고싶다

Melodrama, Romance, Revenge

Completed (2012)

21 Episodes

 

My Rating : 8/10

 

synopsis.png

High school sweethearts Jung-woo and Soo-yeon were separated in a horrifying tragedy that continues to weigh down on them as adults. Now a guilt-ridden detective, Jung-woo has been desperately searching for Soo-yeon for years, but when he crosses paths with her again, she has already become someone else with a new identity.

 

cast.png


Park Yoochun (JYJ) / Yoo Jin Goo as Han Jung Woo

He's the rich guy, but with a good personality. Years after, He became dectective.


Yoon Eun Hye / Kim So Hyun as Lee So Yeon / Zoe Lou

She's the sad little girl who goes through a lot events, named as 'the murder's daughter'.


Yoo Seung Ho as Kang Hyung Jun / Harry Borrison

The rich man who is cripple due to an event.

 

note.png

OK okay.. It's been some time after I watched this drama and I think I forgot how it goes but according to my list, THIS IS AN FREAKING AMAZING DRAMA!! This made the actors won many awards too. They deserved it cause they really did such an amazing job. (I really don't say this often)

From my memory, I cried like a pig. Like.. The very hard, kind of crying. My parents thought someone died. So, prepare some tissues! Better if you got some towels, cause I think it cost me an entire box of tissues by the end of the 21 episodes. Yes. That much. Consider yourself warned.

For me, I have no issues of "thoughts of abandoning the drama" AT ALL! I was super hooked on! The extent of "One more episode before I REALLY go to bed — and it's morning!"

But as I read some of the reviews, some people said it was hard to persist on. Was it? 

Then, in this case, my friend, don't give up! Cause it's really very mind blowing and tears bawling. I liked it because it really moves you. You cry along with the characters. I can guarantee! 

Most of the time, throughout this drama, I was actually fangirling. Not Yoochun, surprisingly, but Yoo SeungHo. YES! THAT MAN TOTALLY BLOW.MY.MIND! He is soooooo hwat~!!! I swear, this man is the most attractive man on earth with a walking stick. How can a man be this charming with a stick? 

I tell you, I want to jump on him and be his captive. Everything about him, his smile, his glaze, his smirk, his eyes... AHHHHHH!! He makes the worst villain! Cause instead of hating him to death, I soo freaking love him!

Harry Borrison. This name didn't leave my mind for a month. Sound super y for some reason...

Anyway, I love love love how comedic the grown up Jung woo is. He makes your day! 

 

Okay, to sum up. Watch and drool over Yoo Seungho XD

 

links.png

www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/i-miss-you

 

 

credits to MBC, tumblr photo providers and Donnapie.