Yamada and 7 Witches

► Drama Recommendations

 

Yamanda-kun and the Seven Witches ; Yamanda-kun to Nananin no Majo ; 山田くんと7人の魔女

School, Supernatural, Fluff, Comedy

Completed (2013)

8 Episodes

 

My Rating : 9.5/10

 

synopsis.png

Ryu Yamada is the well known dummy of prestigious Suzaku High. On the other hand, Shiraishi Urara, is the top student. When these two accidentally fall from a flight of stairs, they discovered that their bodies has switched. After vic-president of the student union, Miyamura Haruma, found out their secret, he then introduce them to the Supernatural Studies Club where together, they discovered the legend of the 7 witches. 

 

cast.png


Yamamoto Yusuke as Ryu Yamada


Nishiuchi Mariya as Shiraishi Urara


Ide Takuya as Miyamura Toranosuke


Triendl Reina as Ito Miyabi

 

note.png

I stumbled onto this short drama one day and I remembered that I was feeling gloomy. I wanted to find something uplifting and stress free to watch. Cause, honestly, many of Kdramas makes you so annoyed by controlling mothers, hateful ex-girlfriends and you know...

Yeah, like always, didn't read any synopsis and head right to it. 

Oh boy, IT'S THE BEST DAY EVERRR!!! 

Sure enough, they're soo funny and adorable. It's also pretty nice to watch, mostly because of their good acting skills. Nowadays, many drama lacks that crucial part. (I'm looking at you, Taiwan!) 

In soul switching dramas, you'll see them switch, then back to their own bodies, right? And many of the times, you'll see that slight difference. Like example, in Secret Garden, Gil Ra Im (the lead girl), she's supposed to be a tomboy, right? So manly and strong. But have you noticed that whenever she switch bodies, in the guy's body, she'll suddenly becomes feminine?

In BIG, the high school boy's soul switched with the doctor's. Originally, the high school boy is cool and reserved. But after he changed into the doctor's body, he became so childish and carefree. It's the little things that made me unable to continue watching it. 

But in this drama, they switch so perfectly that you can differentiate who is in whose body. That's why this drama is so incredible, compared to Secret Garden or BIG.

I love it so much! 

My only complain though, is that they're too short! I want to see more... but they just end it. Obviously there will be no sequel.. Or maybe they will... 

I know it's from a comic, but I haven't seen it yet.. so I can't say much on that. 

Overall, 9.5/10!

KA-WA-IIEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WATCH IT! 

Oh forgot to warn you guys about the massive kiss parade. Includes same kisses. Yeah, so no worries about the frustrating number of kiss scenes like in Kdramas. Welcome to Japan!

 

links.png

http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/yamada-kun-to-nananin-no-majo

 

Ermm.. I think I know why the drama's so short now.. Apparently many content cannot be broadcasted..

 

credits to tumblr photo providers.