I Hear Your Voice

► Drama Recommendations

 

I Hear Your Voice ; I Can Hear Your Voice ; 너의 목소리가 들려

Romance, Crimes, Supernatural

Completed (2013)

18 Episodes

 

My Rating : 7/10

 

synopsis.png

The series is a combination of courtroom drama and romantic comedy with elements of fantasy. After overcoming poverty and a difficult childhood, Jang Hyesung becomes a lawyer, specifically a public defender. As for high school student, Park SooHa, because of a promise made to Hyesung, he search many years for her. But he isn't just an ordinary boy, he has the ability to read minds. 

 

cast.png


Lee Jongsuk as Park Sooha


Lee Bo Young as Jung Hyesung


Yoon Sanghyun as Cha Gwanwoo


Kim So Hyun as Young Hyesung
Goo Seung Hyun as Park Soo Ha

 

note.png

Craving for something different? This drama will be something to satisfy your needs. It's nothing like the cliché storyline.. Poor girl.. Rich guy...

I actually hear a lot of compliments for this drama so I decided to give it a try. Even though, the title didn't sound interesting at all. Not to mention, the poster. The poster I saw wasn't the one I put up for this review. It's was this. 

Looks completely different from the poster I put up, isn't it? This poster looks so incredibly and amazingly boring that It turn me off even before I start. 

Thank god for my perseverance. Nevertheless, I downloaded the first episode and watch it. 


No need for episode 2 or 3. Right from episode 1, it already gives you enough reason to keep watching on. What smart producer they have... Kick start with confident Park So Ha and his unique ability. Then comes to less interesting lady, and grabs your full attention back with her story. And from there, you're officially hook on.

It makes you cry and smile. But an emotion most memorable to me, is frustration. I felt like I was watching football instead of Kdrama. You know how people scream at the TV because of how they thought they should've done something instead of what they've done?

"STUPID FOOL! WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT! NOOOO! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

Yup, #storyofmylife.
 

Oh, and it's my third time watching the works of Kim So Hyun (she's the young Hyesung). I LOVE HER SO MUCH! My official favorite child actor! She's amazing. Just telling you guys that:)

The ending's.. okay. It's obvious that they made the ending as a closure. What did I said? I know the definition of ending is closure. I'm not stupid! But you know, in Kdrama terms, some drama's ending is made so amazing (example: They have cute babies, etc..), it's like they're making you anticipate for second season. But this drama, they tell that clearly to you. IT'S THE END. 

So, grab your energy drinks if you're starting tonight! I'm sure you'll get to see the sunlight before you decided if time to head for bed. 

 

links.png

http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/i-hear-your-voice

 

credits to SBS and tumblr photo providers.