Chapter 5 - Oh Sehun and Kim Jonging Pt.II

Fairy Tale

"You needed me?" Luhan asked.

Sehun looked up from the fireplace and frowned, "yes, but not the beside you."

"Watch your damn mouth, you brainless fück," Kai glared.

"What is between the both of you? Why do you guys hate each other? I like you both and I would be glad if, just for once, you two wouldn't fight!" Luhan sighed angrily, "now, I'm going to bring more wood, and i want you guys to sort out your things and behave."

"But I wanted you to–"

Luhan glared.

Both boys rolled their eyes, giving the shortest a nod. Luhan smiled gently and turned his back to both boys. He made a quick glance at the boys before slipping next to Chanyeol on the bleachers, "hey."

"Hey, you seem tired, are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just Sehun and Kai are always at each others' throats and it's really tiring."

"Oh. Yeah, I heard these two are something spectacular. They both are in my Physics class and boy, I got to tell you, they're...indescribable," Chanyeol said.

Luhan chuckled, "what did they do this time?"

"They started throwing books at each other and a lot of punches were thrown too. They're enemies."

Luhan's eyes widened, "they used physical action?"

"Everyday. This is why Kai missed school last week, he was suspended," Luhan's eyes widened.

"What? Sehun too, right?" 

"Nope," Chanyeol answered, "Sehun is a White, nothing can happen to him. They're treated like royals here, thats why Kai dispises him."

"Chanyeol, you sound like you've lived your life in this school, how do you know so much?" 

"It's my nature," Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows, "anyway, I better go, my future husband is waiting for me."

"Go get him, I better go check on the boys before anything happens–"

"Luhan, Kai is on fire!"

 

 

 

Luhan's eyes widened at the sight in front of him. Kai was literally on fire. The shorter was paralyzed before he got out of his trance. He made a run to the tanned male in attempt to stop the fire and get Kai to calm down.

"Luhan, get away from him!" Sehun shouted, grabbing a hold of Luhan's waist.

"No, you bastard! How could you do this to him? Stop this, now!" Luhan pushed Sehun.

The fire was cleared and the flames turned into smoke. Kai fell to the floor like a rag doll that has lost its stuffing, "Kai! Kai!"

Luhan got down and started patting the boy's cheeks, he gently held his face and placed it on his lap before whispering 'it's gonna be alright". 

"What's going on here?" 

"Oh Sehun burned Kai."

 

 

 

"Is he going to be alright?" Luhan asked worriedly, cheeks stained with tears.

"Yes, we'll heal him using a fellow student's powers, but it might take days."

Luhan sighed as he heard the doctor speak, "it might take him a week to wake up and an extra week to heal so don't worry, he'll be fine."

It's been two days since the fire and Luhan has skipped all of his classes to stay with Kai, he didn't once leave the room. He was tired and weak but he had to be near Kai, he felt guilty a bit. Sehun did come for his missing roommate but Luhan didn't spare him a glance and just continued being mad at him.

Chanyeol accompanied him the third day, they spent hours on talking about the rankings of the school.

"I really don't know why Sehun did that? Honestly, I feel kind of guilty."

"Don't be, you did nothing, Luhan," Chanyeol patted Luhan's head.

"Anyway, I heard rumors of the reason of why Kai got burned but I don't think you'd really want to hear it," Luhan's mouth opened slightly, "tell me."

"Apparently, Kai dissed Sehun's dead mother," Chanyeol said,"he basically called her a bitc h."

"That's not really nice," Luhan frowned.

"I know, now I see why Kai is in deep sleep, Sehun must've been really mad."

 

 

 

 

"Xi Luhan, report to reception," Luhan's eyes widened in confusion. Is he in trouble? He thought.

He made his way to the reception and was surprised to find his specialty teacher, "Mr.Choi, what are you doing here?"

"Hello, Luhan. Can you follow me to my office please?"

"Sure."

Luhan silently went after the said teacher and noticed how the halls started getting closer, they felt suffocating. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows and felt his breathes get steadier. Luhan tried reaching for his teacher but he suddenly dissappeared into thin air, he frowned and looked around to see if he can find anyone that can help him.

He noticed a few students walking at the "end" of the hall and failed miserly when trying to ask them what's happening. They turned their heads and Luhan was met by ugly faces that smirked at him - mocking him was the word.

Luhan screamed, and it all ended.

"Are you alright, Luhan?" Mr.Choi asked worriedly.

Luhan shivered as he looked around, "we need to get out of here!" Luhan yelled as he attempted to drag his teacher  far away from this hall.

"Don't worry, Luhan. What you saw was normal."

"B-but–"

"We're at the hall of unidentified power. Whenever we encounter a student that still is not a hold of his power, we try to help him by visiting this hall."

Luhan only opened his mouth in awe at the new piece of information.

"Come with me."

 

 

 

 

"I heard you know Oh Sehun?"

"Y-yeah, he's my roommate."

Mr.Choi chukled, "Oh was an interesting one."

"You know him?"

"Yeah, two years ago, he didn't know what his power was, so we dragged him to the hall and a strange thing happened."

Curiously, Luhan nodded as he waited for the teacher to explain the rest of the story.

"You see we call the hall that you were just in "The Hall of Reminicise", everything that happened there is linked to your... memories and interests. Oh saw something that wasn't really... pretty, but I'm afraid I can't tell you what it is, he'll have to tell you himself."

"I understand, but what about my vision?"

"Well, what did you see?"

"I'm not sure I can explain it, but it was like the halls were getting closer and I was alone and no one was able to help me."

Mr.Choi hummed in response as he tugged his glasses in between his teeth, "seems like a mind reader to me, but we'll run some tests and see if I'm correct or not."

"O-okay." 

"Shall we do it next week?"

"Sure."

 

 


A/N: I'm so sorry for the long waitT.T I'm really slow at writing. Thanks for reading&subscribing! Love you all and happy holidays xx