Chapter 4 - Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin

Fairy Tale

----

 

A week passes, and Luhan surely is enjoying his self in the school. He always jokes about the teachers with Yixing in class and hangs out with Chanyeol in the breaks.

Even though there has been some boys teasing him and Yixing for being part of the reds, they always try to ignore them and be happy.

There was a day where Luhan felt really homesick. To make him feel better, his friends made a small party for him and they played games and ate pizza.

 To summarize it all, Luhan was happy and couldn't be anymore gleeful.

Although a week has passed, he has seen no signs of Kai or Sehun around. Even though Sehun is officially his roommate, Sehun hadn't come back after that day. Luhan blushed, thinking about the memory of what happened last time. Chanyeol had told him that the student counsel had a meeting outside of the school, and that Sehun is like a hero who helps people from around the world. In the case of Kai, well... He's Kai, Chanyeol told him, earning a light punch from Luhan in the arm.

It was the start of the week when the teacher asked the students to do a research about any famous scientist, that Luhan had to go to the library, and search for any said book that would benefit him.

There were a few other people with him, but not in the same hall of shelves. The book he wanted was on the top shelf, far away from his reach. Luhan stood on the tips of his toes but he still couldn't reach it. Luhan cursed under his breathe for being short, before jumping up and down like a troubled frog.

Suddenly, a warm body presses against the blonde from behind and Luhan squeals. 

The taller guy takes the book from the shelf and gives it a short inspection. Blushing, Luhan turns around only to find Sehun smirking with the book in his hands.

"S-sehun, what are you doing?"

"Helping you obviously," Sehun grinned.

Luhan sighs jokingly before taking the book from Sehun's hands, "thank you."

Sehun walks with Luhan to the librarian's counter and watches as Luhan signs his name, the librarian giving his roommate a slight look of surprise and admiration.

"Where were you, Sehun? I was a bit worried because of your sudden disappearance," Luhan turned his eyes elsewhere as they started walking back to the dorm.

"I had a meeting with another school's president, sorry for making you worry, kitten," Sehun winked.

Luhan fixed the beanie on his head and giggled, "I heard you're quite popular here, even the librarian was smitten."

"What can I say? People love me," Sehun smirks, earning a "ha ha" from the younger.

They reached their shared room and Luhan carefully put the book on his desk. He took of his shoes, with Sehun mirroring his actions. 

"What were you doing in the library though?" Luhan stopped and asked Sehun.

"I was looking for you," Sehun stated.

Both boys brushed their teeth, preparing for bed. And of course, Sehun slept shirtless which made Luhan blush seeing their reflection in the mirror while they were rinsing.

Luhan tugged himself in his bed, and sehun did the same.

"Good night, Sehun."

"Good night, kitten."

--------

The next day Luhan wakes up from the loud and heavy knocking on the door. He looked at his watch, it was still one hour to the start of school. Before going to open the door, Luhan checks on Sehun and sees him sleeping peacefully, unaffected.


Luhan shouts "coming" before opening the door. He founds himself face to face with Kai, looking nervously at Luhan.

"Umm... good morning Kai, what are you doing here?" Luhan asked, trying to fix his bed hair.

"Your stupid friend is not in our room and morning check is after thirty minutes, Mr.Dumbfüçk will kill me if he's not there" Kai said.

"Are you sure he's not around here? Maybe in Yixing's room?" Luhan asked, yawning.

"No, I checked everywhere."

Luhan thought to himself quietly and took a glance at Kai, "where were you the past week? You were absent for four days,Kai" Luhan looked at Kai worriedly.

"N-none of your business."

"Luhan, who's at the door?" Sehun muttered sleepily, peeking at the door.

After taking a good look at who's here, Sehun hissed, "oh, it's you, the loser who always loses in flame ball."

Kai rolled his eyes, "yeah right, let's see who kicks the other's in the semi-finals."

Sehun laughed mockingly, "Luhan, I'm hungry. I think cooking food for me right now is much better than talking to this ."

"I think Luhan would rather puke than cook you some food, you ugly !" Kai pulled Sehun's shirt.

Seeing things turning ugly, Luhan tried to stop the fight that was about to happen. 

"Guys, stop please," Luhan came in between the two.

Both boys stopped midway and let go. Kai gave Sehun a glare and Luhan sighed in relief seeing them stop. 

Sehun backed off, "let's go Luhan, I don't want us to be late."

"I'm sorry Kai, but I have to go get dressed," Luhan smiled apologetically, "and I want to see you attend school today, so you better come," he gave Kai a light pat on the shoulder.

With that, Luhan closes the door, and Kai was certain he won't skip school for today.


-----

 

"Shin Hyesung?"

"Present."

"Kim Kai?"

"Present," Luhan looked at Kai and giggled at his bored expression.


"I wonder what made Kai come today," Yixing laughed.

"I wonder too," Luhan smiled.

"Now class, since everyone is present today, I have an announcement as your homeroom teacher. Since the school yearly festival is right around the corner, it's going to be next Tuesday, the school needs help with the opening ceremony. Do I have any volunteers that would like to help? I need only four students," Mr.Kwon said.

As expected, no one raised his hands.

"The four volunteers will receive a bonus on their next biology test," Mr. Kwon was evidently desperate.

At that, Suho raised his hand, and following him was Yixing. Luhan was actually thinking of raising his hand. And so he did.

Mr.Kwon clapped his hands, "excellent, I'll meet you in the main hall after school. You'll help the wolves with their talents."


------


After school, Yixing and Luhan went to the main hall, folloing Mr.Kwon's orders.

Suho was late by five minutes, following him was Kai.

"Wait, what is Kai doing here?"Luhan stared wide-eyed at the unexpected visitor.

"Where were you, Lu? He raised his hand after you," Yixing laughed.

"Really? I don't really remember," Luhan shrugged.

Suho and Kai came up to them, Suho informed them that Mr.Kwon is coming now. Luhan gave a small smile of acknowledgement to Kai, which the raven totally ignored.

Mr.Kwon came and thanked them for volunteering to help.

"Here you go," she passed them a paper, "head to the main arena, you'll start there. You'll already find the wolves waiting for you."

The four students nodded, and they headed towards to the assigned room, the same place where the last sports class was at. True to Mr.Kwon's words, they did find the whites there.

"Luhan, I didn't expect to find you here!" Chanyeol yelled happily, running to give Luhan hug.

"Me too," Luhan hugged him back.

Luhan looked around, and saw four other reds and blacks from 3-A. Luhan also saw Chen and Tao helping Sehun with the fire since he was in charge of the fireworks. There was also Kris, the guy that Chanyeol likes and always talks about.

Kris is Chanyeol's classmate in class. Luhan always gets bored when he hears Chanyeol talking about him. But seeing Chanyeol so happy, makes Luhan smile.

"Chanyeol, can you come? I need to change forms?" Kris asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Sure," Chayeol blushed madly.

Luhan could see the look on Chanyeol's face, he was definitely about to squeal.

"Here, take this," Kris handed Chanyeol a whistle

"Okay."

Kris has the power of the phoenix, he can actually fly and turn into a bird. While Chanyeol has the powers of animal control (which he discovered two days ago.) Chanyeol always wondered why animals were always found wherever he went, and a teacher told him about animal control and experimented him to see if it's true. 

Chanyeol told Luhan about how, once, Kris was in his phoenix form and needed help and Chanyeol did so, from that time, they basically clicked, they were like long lost lovers.

"You love birds, less flirting, more working!" Baekhyun yelled.

Luhan giggled at the sight, "Yo Luhan, Sehun needs you!"

Luhan frowned, unsure of why Sehun needs him all of a sudden. He hurriedly ran to the other side of the arena with Kai following after him.

He looked back at Kai and raised an eyebrow, "why are you following me?"

"I don't want you to be alone with Sehun," Kai said bluntly.

"W-what do you mean?" Luhan looked flustered.

Kai basically ignored the flustered look on the shorter's face and headed straight to where Sehun was at, leaving Luhan looking shocked.

------

 

A/N: Sorry for the wait! I had writer's block and I didn't have any connection!>.<