o6

Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, I just realized you never told me your Korean name. What is it?"

It was another hot summer day in late-June. The design was due next week. Lu Han and I were at a café somewhere in Gangnam. I was still imagining some designs, sketching them, ripping off the paper and throwing them away because it came out bad. I sighed heavily while he patted my head. 

Ho Sook. Kim Ho Sook is my name. Ho meant goodness while Sook meant pure. Which meant I was pure and good. It sounded like a guy name to me at first, but I came to love my name since pure and goodness described me perfectly.  I was named after a fruit, everyone said. So what? At least cherries are sweet unlike you people. 

I realized everything I sketched were all dresses. Everyone else probably was. I think everyone needs something different to spice up their lives. Just as I was about to sketch my new design, I felt a poke on my cheek.

"I said, what was your Korean name? Please pay attention to your boyfriend for once, and maybe you can get fresh ideas later. But first, let me have my moment with you." 

Rolling my eyes at him, I wrote my name down on his palm with a pen. 

"Ho... Sook?"

I was about to cover myself from embarrassment when he suddenly blurted out, "Ho Sook is a beautiful name. Like you."

Blushing red like a tomato, I continued my designing without hesitation. I could easily hear him whining about wanting to spend more time with him. His adorable whining. Sketching finish my design, I examined it. I kinda liked it. It was simple, but cute and pretty enough to fit the autumn season. Autumn could make you feel a little cold so, shorts or sleeveless shirts are not allowed.

Usually, everyone would think about the outfit's prettiness, appearance and whatnot. I wanted my design to be something pretty yet could make you feel warm when walking down the streets.

"Can I call you Sookie? Or cookie since it rhymes with Sookie."

Is he- I gave him a do-whatever-you-please look. I regretted it. "Then I'll call you Cookie Sookie~ Kiki for short." I facepalmed myself. I sound like a Hawaiian dancer who's name is Tiki but soon changed to Kiki.

"Kiki~ My sweet beautiful Kiki~" Okay, I love 'Kiki' now.

Blushing for the nth time that day, I decided to show Lu Han what I thought was a good design. He had a way with words, that's for sure.

"Ooh I love how you made the model posing like that."

Lu Han can be such a sweet talker, making me blush and heartbeat increase, and he could make me jealous with a simple statement too. I gave him a look. You guys should know what look it was. "Aww, my dear Kiki is getting jealous over a drawing. Don't worry, it's just a drawing. You're the real deal." After saying those words he sneakily gave me a peck.

And he's being a sweet talker again.

"One minute you gave me a look that said 'I'll kill you' and now you're blushing like the ripest tomato on earth! It's adorable."

Again, a sweet talker.

"But seriously though I like how the model poses, could you add a face to that model? Or specifically, yours? She doesn't have a face and it scares me because of Slenderman. I think my hormones are acting up-

SMACK.

-Ow!"

You see ladies, Lu Han may have an innocent face. But let's face it, boys are boys. And boys have needs. Who in the world knows what hides behind that innocent face.

In a deep husky voice, Lu Han whispered, "I may have a baby face, but once my hormones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter