o5

Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been months since the encounter with Ting Mei. And we hadn't seen her since.

Other than that, everything seemed fine. Lu Han still came to the café whenever possible. Se Hun started visiting as well. Which helped a lot with the customers. Se Mi was receiving chemotherapy at least once or twice a week. (She also learned that I was unable to talk but kids say either the most horrifying things or the most sweetest things. She said the day I could finally talk, she wants to hear my beautiful voice that she's yearning to hear.) The doctor said that her cancer cells will be gone in no time. Hearing that, Se Mi told Se Hun everything that she wanted to do after she was discharged from the hospital.

And I repeat. Everything.

From buying flowers to becoming the next Kim Yu Na to skydiving near Mount Everest to marrying a Prince that looks as handsome as Se Hun to... this is slightly disturbing but she said she wanted to see where babies come from.

I could totally imagine the look on his face. And how he explained she'll know when the time's right.

I mean. Where did she get that idea from. It is her own life, so I guess it's her decision to do what she wants. Se Hun told me those. He was beaming, or glowing.. like a ball of sunshine. I've never seen the dude look so damn happy. There was a slight frustration in his voice, he told me she was rambling for about a whole five hours.

Good to know you made it, Se Hun.

I was in class on this blazing hot summer day. The woman lecturing us asked to design an outfit that would be perfect for the season of autumn. And the best design would be handpicked by experts and would be displayed at a fashion show somewhere in September. The best of the best fashion designers would be there.

I sighed dreamily. Can you imagine it? Out of all the exquisite designs they chose, it would be yours? And the best designers on earth would look at it. Admiring it. 

"The design is due in a month. You have a lot of time in your hands so design carefully and beautifully. Class dismissed."

Wasting no time, I packed my things and shoved them into my bag. Everyone else was doing the same. I looked at floor as if it's the most interesting thing on earth while walking towards the exit. I bumped into something hard, broad and moving. 

A chest.

"Cherry~ I came to pick you up!"

Lu Han's chest.

I gave him a smile and we started walking together side by side. I noticed that there were crap loads of women staring, I mean, ogling him. Also staring at me, wondering why was an average looking girl next to a handsome man that could be walking next to them right this second. 

You can say that God is on my side. I mean, borned into a rich family but with average looks? I bet he wanted me to get plastic surgery so I can become one of those girls. A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart. Anyway, it seemed God wanted me to have someone to count on, rely on, or maybe even love.

I was grateful for that.

I appreciated whatever God did. He created me, and made me alive. So I should live until the day my heart stops with the cause of heart failure from being too old.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me? Some girlfriend you are..." Lu Han pouted adorably. That son of a , and I'm serious. He looks like a puppy. Jesus Christ, someone kill him now before I die. Of adorableness.

Did I mention he asked me out the week after Ting Mei's encounter?

Probably not.

Of course I didn't accept him at first. I barely knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter