o3

Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have did a great job in updating, peasant- /bricked/ i mean, friend eue
AS YOU ALL CAN SEE, i introduced her to EXO /coughs/ LUHAN
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
BE THANKFUL, BRAT- XDD

my computer is also broken so it's going in repair i guess .__. 
so i won't update really frequently.
i'm using my brother's computer to update so yeah :/
- main author, {--bubbletea--}

 A date? Are you serious right now? I looked at him in disbelief as I wrote down what I wanted to say on my notepad.

Um.. I'm really busy right now.

"Then we can go out tomorrow, or maybe the day after tomorrow, or maybe the day after that, or maybe the day aft-" He was interrupted by my dear friend, Yumi. "Of course she would like to go on a date with you!" Did I mention that she was the boss here? Maybe not. I raised my left eyebrow at her, questioning, what the hell did she meant.

"Cherry~ you're free for the day. Now go on a date with this young boy here." She smiled as she patted his shoulder. I can't with this woman- I just. I seriously can't. I sigh but I couldn't help it. I had no choice. This woman basically controlled my life in this cafe. So I had to follow her orders. She took off my apron and pushed me to get closer to Lu Han. 

"Shall we go?"

"WAIT- YOU FORGOT YOUR PHONE!" He chuckled as she went hysterical. She passed me my phone and immediately pushed the both of us out. I typed something in my phone and showed it to him.

Where to?

"Well, I haven't actually thought about that since I never really expected you'd accept it." He chimed. I mentally facepalmed and sighed. Might as well go with it.

How about the park? I kinda want take a nice walk there. You in?

"Sure, come on let's go~" The said boy dragged me to the park where I saw kids flying kites, people walking their dogs or just relaxing on the benches. And I repeat, drag. Drag me, he did. I wasn't really familiar around Seoul, so why not?

"I haven't actually introduced myself properly, my name is Lu Han and I'm from China. I'm guessing your name is Cherry since I heard your boss call you that. She's a little too positive if you ask me." He chuckled, thinking about the incident that happened at the cafe. I deal with her everyday. I smiled a little, even though I'd like to say that she could be an annoying prick sometimes, she was still a great person to be with.

Something in my head suddenly clicked. I stopped him from walking any further as I typed more stuff and showed it to him. Did you just say you were from China?

"Yeah. Didn't you notice my Korean's a little off?" 

Now that he mentioned it, he did had a little accent whenever he spoke. I sighed mentally. I was actually the type of person to not notice a lot of things. I shrugged. "Hey." The former nudged me. I gave him a confused look as he pointed somewhere. I saw a man most probably our age, if not, younger than us, selling ice cream. No one was in line for ice cream, and he seemed to be standing there for a really long time now.

I tapped Lu Han's shoulder. I want ice cream. You're paying, right? ;)

He chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully, ruffling my hair. We both walked towards the guy and when he saw us comi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter