Chapter 24

Let Me Tell You Love Is Real

  I am in darkness.

  Sweat trickled down my forhead as I staggered around, groping for an exit. My heart pumped against my ribs as fear strangled my throat, leaving my lungs inflammed.

  "You're never going to leave this place."

  I spun around, hand clutching my chest. Breathing had became so excruciating. I'm suffocated.

  "You';re going to be with me here, together, forever."

  I stumbled back. The man infront of me raised his head, his long, gold fringe fell over the red slits of luminous lights where his eyes shoul've been. His face seemed perfect. Flawless. Devilishly handsome. He looks painfully familiar. Jiyong. He leers.

  "You're not Jiyong." I croaked, my brains screaming at me not to trust this man while my body shrieked for more inhalation. More oxygen. "What did you do to him?"

  His leer deepens. "I am Jiyong." He stepped forward, his arm dragging something behind him I couldn't see. It's so dark I can't even see my own legs. "Or is this who you want to see?" he cackled, jostling up another figure with ease. The other was unconscious, almost slumping on the ground before the red eyed devil yanked him up by his hair.

  The poor soul had jet black hair. His eyes were shut, his lashes coating his eyelids perfectly. He looked slmost asleep, but as if he's tortured in his dreams. He's eyebrows were slightly furrowed.

  "Jiyong!" I cried, painful realisation hitting me right in the face as I sunk on my knees, grabbing the dark haired boy by his shoulders, shaking him. Air. I need air. I'm going to pass out soon.

  "Save him." I begged, looking up at Jiyong's splitting twin above us, my head losing its focus.

  "I am him.. He is me.." He said slowly, his lips forming into a crude grin, an evil aura radiating from him. "I'm me. And Jiyong is going to stay me forever. He will never wake up. He will never come back."

  I opened my mouth as my knees gave way. My brain went dead before I crumpled on the ground, staring helplessly, dying, as the blonde hair creatured leaned down to caress my cheeks.


  I woke up gasping, only to realise it was just another nightmare,

  It has been 4 days since Jiyong and I seperated, and although the first 2 nights were the worst, with that fever and those sleepless nights, the past 2 days were hell too, with the only amount of sleep I can get turning into nightmares that constantly tried so hard to convince me that Jiyong is indeed, never coming back.

  I swung my legs off the bed wearily, glancing up at the clock hanging on the wall. 1am. Figuring that I probably couldn't get anymore sleep, I pulled on my jogging pants and a hoodie, before leaving the house for some air and a small jog.

  And so I ran, earpiece in my head as my playlist played. I avoided Bigbang's songs, but it was ironic, because any other songs other than theirs were slow ballads. Settling on them, I jogged slowly, letting my thoughts vanish.

  The only feeling that I could recognise. Lonliness came back to me like an old friend. I paused, heaving slightly, glad that no onw ould be around at this timing and I wouldn't be recognised before realising with a jolt that I'm at tyhe playground.

  The playground near my block. The playground near the crossroad. The playground outside the convinience store. The playground where Jiyong and I had our first kiss.

  Frustrated, I slumped myself down on the swing, staring at the stone chair as the singer in my ears crooned her last lines.

  "And here goes, our long lost love that never existed."

  Tears sting at my eyes and I closed them, feeling them as they raced down my cheeks. The cold air whipped at my neck as my nose turned pink. I have never felt more lonely in my life, with Jiyong gone. My social circle that consisted of only 3 people, Jiyong and daesung, who left, and taehee, who I'm too ashamed to face.

  I stared up at the moon in the dark night sky. It seemed so cold. So lonely, illuminating the little bit of light that no one notices. I exhaled, seeing the little cloud of white mist that formed infront of my lips instead of realisig the sudden coldness that ran from my lids down to my chin. I thought of the time when Jiyong did those fifty situps for me after giving me an angry glare, I thought of the time on the rooftop of his prize giving venure, where he pressed his lips on mine after a huge fight, I thought of the time when he pulled the crying me into his armsm telling me feverishly how much he loved me. My fingers fumbled with my rubber phone cover, pulling it off my phone, revealing that picture of us smiling stupidly in our high school uniforms, his arm around my shoulder, taken in that instant machine the first time we dated. A Fool's only Tears played out in my iPod, my fingers too tired to stop it. So instead, I allowed the familiar voices of the poeple I see everyday in the company flow in my ears.

  Absorbed in the depressing melody and the heart wrenching lyrics, my lips followed suit with Taeyang's.

"and giving all the pain that i gave you
If that only meant that you would stay with me
I'm content with that I'm content
Forever"

  I stopped, choking in my own tears as I bowed my head, resigning to my tears as they flowed uncontrollably down my face. My heart ached with every lingering presence with who Jiyong used to be, even with his music, tearing me apart. I miss him so much.

 "A stupid guy with only tears

Even if i stay like that,

its impossible to forget you

I cant do anything about that
And every night
Again tears baby
Come back to me please"

 

  I froze. That wasn't me, neither was it from my iPod. I swallowed, already recognising that voice but was unable to believe it. It can't be.. I haven't seen him in months.. But that husky voice, I'd recognised it anywhere! If it wasn't him, who would have continued the lyrics? 

  Swallowing, I turned around, standing up slowly from the swing. And who I saw made my chest tightens.

  It is him.

  Standing infront of me, is my old guy bestfriend, Kang Daesung.


Finally Dae's back into the picture.

But really, listen to the song if you haven't.

tumblr_lmhf2jQe0m1qekpsao1_500.gif

It's awesome.

And again, please leave comments!