What the?!

Innocent Boys turned into Bad Guys?!

Thank you again suscribers :) I'm glad you like this story!

Listen to this if you want:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGIiAptNHQg&feature=channel_video_title

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Kyuri was busy helping Minwoo, who refused her helped at first. " It hurts! STOP!" He screamed harder when she placed medicine on his scratches. 

He glared at her and she stopped. " S-sorry, I-i didn't meant to! " Minwoo grunted, he didn't want her to apologize.

" Miwnoo, stop scaring her! " Jeongmin scolded him.

" I can do this myself! " He walked away from them, grabbing the first aid kit by himself.

Minwoo's POV

" I can do this myself! "  I glared at Jeongmin. I don't need her help.

I walked out of the room grabbing the first-aid kit. Limping, I headed for the bathroom.

" Tch, why are they being so nice to her anyway. " It bothered me so much. I don't know why, maybe it was because of last time. Thinking about it made me boil in angrily.

She's just like her. All innocent and naive in the beginning!

I slowly washed my body with water and it hurt. The pain was the same as always. Those guys will pay for this!

" I'll get my revenge! "

Kyuri's POV

Minwoo walked away from us, boiling with anger. I didn't mean to hurt him, I was trying my best to be soft.

" Its not your fault. " Donghyun said not looking at me. He focused on his arm. " He's just angry today." I smiled at him softly.

" He's never really like that. Something just happened today. " Hyunseong said looking a bit worried. I nodded, It was still weird to talk to them.

" Why exactly are you guys in this state? " I asked out of no where. I was curious, they had so much scratches and bruises. " Never mind, its not of my buisness." I said waving my hands when they all turned to me.

" We're in a gang. " Donghyun said straight. My eyes widened. 

" It's unusual for you, but not for us. We get into fights almost everyday." Jeongmin continued feeling proud.

BWOH?! A gang? These handsome guys in a gang?

" Hyung! Look she's all surprised. I think we scared her. " Youngmin sighed. I shook my head.

" No its okay, I just can't believe you guys would be in one. " I forced a smile on my face. 

" You should stay away from us. Its not safe. Especially during school. " Kwangmin said calmly. Hyunseong and Donghyun furrowed their eyebrows. 

" Wait! She goes to our school? " Hyunseong asked surprised. I nodded and Donghyun widened his eyes.

" She's in our class.." Youngmin answered.

" I met her today, during lunch. " Jeongmin grinned when he looked at me winking. I looked away. 

" You shouldn't tell anyone about meeting us. " Kwangmin said quietly, " Unless you want trouble.."

It made me sad, but I understood their situation. I wouldn't want to cause them trouble for suddenly coming into their lives anyways. I smiled and nooded obediently. 

" Kyuri-ah mind helping me with the plates? I'm almost done. " Ahjumma said walking in all of the sudden. I cleared my throat immediatly.

" Okay. " I smiled and led me to the kitchen leaving my stuff behind.

No one's POV

" Where's Minwoo? Are you boys having dinner here? " Ahjumma asked the boys, while holding onto a pot.

The boys looked at eachother before making a decision. " Uh, Ahjumma? How many plates do we need? " Kyuri asked. Without any hesitation, they immediately headed to the kitchen and took plates from Kyuri's hands.

" I guess, that's a yes? " Ahjumma placed the pot on the table. She opened it softly and the sweet aroma of the seaweed soup filled the room.

" Wow! This smells good. It's been awhile since I've had this! " Kyuri smiled excitedly. The boys grinned getting ready for it to be served, when Minwoo walked into the room.

" Minwoo sit down! " Ahjumma said handing him a plate. He quickly sat down confused why everyone was already ready to eat.

Kyuri took one last bite of the delicious seaweed soup. "It's so good!" The last time she ate homemade seaweed soup was two years ago. Her Grandma never really had the time to make it.

But remembering Halmoni made her realize something. She checked the time to see it was around 8 pm. It was very late, Kyuri needed to do my chores. Kyuri face palmed myself and stood up.

" Sorry, Ahjumma. Tell Ajeossi, I'll meet him next time. " She said talking to Ahjumma, the boys were playing with the food but stopped after her.

" Oh really? Wait! Before you go take this to your halmoni! " She said handing her some take out. Kyuri smiled and nodded. She was in a rush now. She regretted enjoying all the seaweed to herself without her halmoni.

" Be careful! Its a bit dark okay. " Ahjeossi said. Kyuri gathered her things and put on her shoes quickly.

" We'll be leaving too. " Hyunseong said as they put their shoes on.

" That's good! You should guide Kyuri. She's not familiar with this town! " Ahjumma smiled, patting my back.

" Anni, its okay! They probably have other things to do! " She said nervously. The twins and Jeongmin decided to stay with Donghyun for the night. Only Hyunseong and Minwoo decided to leave.

Kyuri waved saying goodbye to the Kim's. She headed to a seperate direction from Hyunseong, but was being followed by Minwoo. She turned around to see him walking the same path she was. 

 

Minwoo's POV

I started to walk and realized the Kyuri was walking the same way. Weird, I saw her look back a few times before realizing its me. She walked slower and I went ahead of her.

" Yah! I'm not following you, So why are you acting weird? " I said a little pissed.

" Uh. Umm. Well, It's just why are we walking the same way? " She asked casually. She's really clueless isn't she. How would I know that? I ignored her, as we both waited for the bus.

" Sorry for asking?" She said confused. Again? Always apologizing.

" You didn't do anything! Why are you saying sorry?!" I was really angry today. Not because of her, its not really my day today. But here she is, all confused. 

" So-" she caught herself and looked at me sighing.

Kyuri's POV

He's really arrogant. But he's right, I do apologize to much. I'm too clumsy! Is that why he thinks I'm annoying.

"So-" I sighed catching myself. Maybe I should just stop talking. The bus had arrived and there was only one seat left. Just then a tired man came in. 

" Umm. Here you take the sit. " I offered the seat and he looked grateful smiling.

Minwoo shrugged as he looked at me before turning the other way. I sighed again. He must really hate me.

I pouted. I few minutes later the bus stopped at my destination. I wasn't sure, but this stop did look familiar.Once again, behind me was Minwoo. I ignored him this time, which was good since he didn't yell at me.

Minwoo's POV

She's really at the same stop as me! At this point, I'd think she was actually neighboors.

I walked softly feeling tired. Kyuri was still observing her surroundings she wasn't familiar with this town. At last, I see my house. But it seemed crowded around my neighborhood. I could see motorbikes not far from my house.

" Oh no.. " It took me awhile to realize who it was. I quickly grabbed Kyuri who was about to head there. We hid behind a wall from the small house.

" What's going on? " She panicked. I looked at her, and she did the same.

" Be quiet. Where do you live? " She pointed at the house next to mine and I sighed. 

This is doesn't look good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tried to make it longer :D How was it? Thank you for the new suscribers! And please leave comments! Sorry for mistakes! I'll edit soon XD