Who's she?

Innocent Boys turned into Bad Guys?!

THANKS FOR THE NEW SUSCRIBERS! :). I tried to make this chapter as long as possible :D So I put Donghyun and Jeongmins parts together! :D I hope you like it!

Listen to this if you want :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdAZzSpWZzk&feature=channel_video_title

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri's POV

It was almost time for lunch, I had a bad feeling already. With all the attention I was getting this morning, it made me uncomfortable.

As I walked to the lunch room, I recieved a bunch of glares. I didn't like it! I'm not eating here today, people might dislike even more.

I walked outside and looked for places I could spend my lunch time. Far from the crowd, I spotted a gigantic tree isolated from the school. No one should be able to spot me from here right? I could eat my lunch in peace!

I dusted the floor, before sitting, then leaned my back against the tree. The sun wasn't shining through me because of the gigantic tree. This was a perfect spot to spend my lunch time!

Just when I was about to eat my food, I spotted two girls in the arms of this boy. Both of them snuggled with him, It made my stomach sick and weird. I focused on my eating and ignored them.

Jeongmin's POV

" Babe, lets ditch school. " The skinny girl on my right said.

" Yeah, lets go somewhere else. I'm sick of this place! " The girl on my left said pulling my arm. Are they trying to get me killed by Donghyun hyung?! 

" Hey, lets just have fun afterschool okay? Why don't you get us lunch, I'm starving! " I said giving them kisses on the cheek.

" Aww, Okay. " They said snuggling again. I was ready to go to our spot behind the tree, when I noticed a girl waiting there.

A pretty girl! She's probably waiting for me and great she has food, I'm starving!

I slowly walked towards her, smirking.

" Hey Miss? " I said hinting for her name. She looked at me weirdly with disgust and got back to eating the food.

What's wrong with her! Does she know who I am?

" Do you need anything?" I asked her. She shook her head 'No'. This is the first time, I've seen this girl. She must be new! "Are you perhaps a new student? " I casually sat next to her.

" Ne. " She said ignoring me. Hmm? Being Feisty huh.

" Why don't I introduce myself! Pretty Lady, my names Lee Jeongmin. " I said smirking, " Nice to meet you... "

" Um, Jeongmin? I think those girls are looking for you. " She pointed scartching her head. My girls were looking for me with food. My instincts told me to stay with her, but my stomach was hungry.

" Maybe next time lady. " I stood up, " I shouldn't keep them waiting. " I smiled.

Kyuri's POV

" Guys like those are trouble. " I sighed and started to clean up. Lunch was almost over. " I need to complete a day, without any trouble. " 

Before I knew it, school was already over. I was the last one out from class, with the teacher.

" Kyuri, good job today! " Mr. Kim smiled. I nodded, who knew the first would be this tiring. I was almost done packing my things, when I felt a vibration on my phone. It was a missed call from Ajeossi! I called him back immediately.

Ring Ring Ring!

After the third ring, someone finally answered.

" Annyeonghasseyo, Jongi Ajeossi? Its me, Kyuri. " I said waiting for a response.

" Kyuri! How was the first day? " Ajeossi finally replied.

" It was great. Is there a reason you called? " I asked curiously.

" Actually, yes. I'd like to apologize for last time. It was rude to live, so I hope I could make it up to you with dinner. My wife and I wanted to invite you. " He apologize. 

" Anni! Its okay! It seemed you were busy that time! " I said.

" But, Please do come. My wife wanted to meet you! " He persuaded.

" That'll be great to see her! I'll come and help prepare! " I smiled excitedly. I haven't seen Ahjumma in awhile. 

" Great! We'll be waiting! " He said enthusiastically and hung up.

I should probably tell grandmother. But since she doesn't have a phone, I'll go back and change.

No one's POV

" Yeobo. Is Donghyun and his friends coming here today? " Jongi Ajeossi hadn't thought about that before inviting Kyuri.

Someone started knocking on the door harshly. " Appa open up! " They immediately opened the door to find the six boys all bruised up. There uniforms were ripped and had a bit of blood.

" Yah! What happened? Did you fight again?! " Jongi Ajeossi screamed. Donghyun just barged in without explaining anything. The boys casually walked in. Donghyun's parents were like their guardians, they always hung around them more than their other parents. Since the boy were just adopted.

" Umma come here, look at this! " She immediately came in.

" OMO! What happened?! We have to take them to the hospital!" She said shocked.

" Just the usual, Ahjumma! Its okay we don't need to go there! " Youngmin said persuading her. " Its nothing! This always happens Ahjumma.  "

They knew visiting the hospital would get them caught.

" Guys take off your shirts, lets put on bandages. " Donghyun's mom said, they all followed.

" What are we going to do?! She's coming here soon! " The boys looked at them curiously.

" Appa, What do you mean she? " Donghyun asked. The doorbell rang and a soft knock was followed.

" So much for dinner yeobo! " Donghyun's mom sighed. " Go answer it, and let her in. "

Jongi slowly opened the door and Kyuri with a basket smiled at him. " Annyeonhasseyo, Jongi Ajeossi! "

" Come in! " Ajeossi smiled at her brightly.

Donghyuns's POV

" Oww! That hurts! " My mom said placing medicine on the scratches on my back.

"Stay still! " She said slapping me.

" Kyuri's here! " My dad said and we all turned to him.

Who's Kyuri?

I turned around to see a girl holding a basket. We all looked at her and she turned around embarresed.

" Honey, its okay! " She turned around to only look at my mom.

Kyuri's POV

Okay! What the heck is going on?! Why are six boys and people from my school here?!

I walked into the living room to see the six shirtless boys all bruised. Embarresed, I turn around covering the sides.

" Honey, its okay! Come help me! " I turned around to face Ahjumma 'ONLY'. 

Why are they even here? I wasn't expecting this. Maybe I should have just stayed home. I looked at Ahjumma who was happy to see me. She told me to sit next to her on the couch. 

" Kyuri, meet my son Donghyun. Here are his friends Kwangmin, Youngmin, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Minwoo. " I looked at them by the way she pointed. I started to notice the familiar faces.

" Here, would you mind helping me? I'll go and prepare dinner. " She said handing me a cotton.

" Wai-" Before I could, we were left alone in the living room with this awkward atmosphere.

Great. Just Great!

I continued what Ahjumma left off and prepared to help the boys.

Minwoo's POV

Whats going on? What the heck is this girl doing here!

I looked at the girl who entered the room. I blinked twice before noticing she was the new girl today.

Whats her relationship with hyung?!

Everyone was confused like I was. When Donghyun's mom left, the awkward atmosphere filled the room. She began to dab the cotton on Donghyun's arm.

Donghyun's POV

Who is she?

" Oww! " I hissed, biting my lip from the pain. I didn't want to yell at her.

" Here, sit at my spot. I'll kneel down. " She said softly but awkwardly. The guys looked at her surprised when she spoke to me.

Deja Vu!

This happened to me before!

Suddenly, It felt like I knew her from somewhere. I looked at her closely as she kneeled down infront of me. She reached for my arm and started putting on a bandage.

Something like this did happen!

 

Hyunseong's POV

It's the umbrella girl, why is she here?

I looked at her closely, after she finished with hyung. She went towards me, I backed up a bit. But she smiled at me warmly.

She took my damaged leg and placed it on top of a pillow. " Better?" I nodded and she smiled.

Who is she?
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was it guys? :) Thanks for the comments, makes me want to update more!