Mysterious Boy.

Innocent Boys turned into Bad Guys?!

Thanks for all the new suscribers! :) I hope you like this one XD There aren't many Hyunseong fanfics around so I decided to type about him today :D Haha ENjoy! Sorry for mistakes again :(

Listen to this If you want :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NYxobOp5KI
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Kyuri’s POV

Ahh! Why did it have to rain today? My luck is the worst.
Why did it have to rain on the day I have to meet grandmother?

“  Oh! I could dry up there! ” I smiled in my head. Waiting for the bus, a handsome boy with black hair wearing head phones, had both of his hands in his pockets.

“ Sorry, for the inconvenience. ” I smiled awkwardly scratching my head.

How was I supposed to talk to a guy like him?!

“ Do you happen to know where this is? ” I said tapping his shoulders. He nodded and pointed across the street. It was another bus stop, but this time with no roof.

“Thank you!” Iwas about to cross the street when he grabbed my arm.

“ Here, use this. ” He said, with a soothing voice handing me a black umbrella. I won’t ever see him again, how was I supposed to return it?

“ But-” Before I could say anything else, his bus had come. He put his hood on, and left, leaving the umbrella in my hands.

It’s sad that I’ll never meet a gentleman like him again. I smiled and opened the umbrella.

If only I knew what his name was!

“ Thanks, mysterious boy! ”

Hyunseong’s POV

As I was waiting for the bus stop, It began raining.

“  Oh no! So much for a rough day! ” A girl covering her head with a bag, started approaching the bust stop sitting next to me.  She pouted and tried to dry herself up.

She seemed lost, she didn’t seem to be around here.

She was really pretty, different from other girls you would see around. Her long brown hair and hazel brown eyes made her natural beauty glow. I just looked at her quietly. She looked at me with the most innocent eyes and I almost smiled. Trying to hide it, I looked away from her gaze.  

“ Sorry, for the inconvenience. ” She said awkwardly.

As we both waited for the bus, no one spoke. She was still drying up.

“ Uh, Do you happen to know where this is? I‘m not sure if I‘m taking the right bus. ” She tapped my shoulders softly looking apologetic.

I nodded pointed at the other side of the rode. “ Oh, Kashamnida!  ” She bowed and was about to cross the road.

But before she could I grabbed her arm, making her stop before stepping on the wet puddle in front of her.

“ Pretty girl, be careful on your way.” I whispered in hear ear and handed her my umbrella.

She looked like a stunned doll, staring at me with a confused look.

“But-” I was going to ask her for her name, but the bus had come.

Maybe next time we meet pretty girl. I smiled at her and went inside the bus. I suddenly felt really happy all of a sudden. I smiled as I looked back at her opening my umbrella.

“ Maybe next time we meet. ” I quietly said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? Sorry it's short. I'll update a longer one soon! :D