Chaotic day,..

Innocent Boys turned into Bad Guys?!

Hey guys! Its my first chapter I hope you like it! I didn't fix mistakes yet, tell me if you see some. So sorry about that, I'm still trying to improve my writing XD! Hope you enjoy :D

Listen to this if you want :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgctRZJg0TI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Minwoo’s POV

“ Minwoo! Seriously, we almost got caught. ” Donghyun said scolding me.

“ But Hyung, we didn‘t right? ” I smirked, he shot me with a glare and I quickly looked away.

“ Stupid college students, calling the police! ” I mutter to myself as I casually sit on the couch, putting both of my hands behind my head.

“ You didn‘t have to start the fight! ” Donghyun said defending them.

“ I don‘t care, they started mocking us. ” I said angrily. “ I‘ve got some pride too hyung. ”

“ Minwoo! I‘ve had enough of this attitude. You only have 2 years to graduate. Without me around next year, lets see you enjoy everything. ” He said. That’s right, there’s no hope for me anyway.

“ MINWOO! ” Jeongmin said angrily. “ How can you be this stubborn. Hyung wants to help you! ”  

Wow, is today get mad at Minwoo day?

“ Jeongmin’s right! Donghyun Hyung is the only one helping us right now. ” Kwangmin said consulting me.

“ Go apologize.. ”Hyunseong said looking at me seriously and I laughed.

“ Were not kidding Minwoo. ” Youngmin put a hand on my shoulder.

“ If you don‘t want to graduate fine, but don‘t drag us into this! Go apologize. ” I sighed. All of them narrowed their eyebrows at me.

“ OKAY, OKAY! ” I said when I started receiving a bunch of angry glares.

What’s wrong them today!

“ You need to straighten up Minwoo. ” Kwangmin sighed and watched me leave.

“ I can take care of myself! ” I muttered angrily.

I get it, just because I slack off a lot doesn’t mean, I can’t take care of myself. They act like I always need help! All I have to do is apologize right? Like id ever do that.

I walked outside and just started walking when 7 familiar people came with bats and metal sticks.

“ Minwoo, glad to see you. “ Great, just great. Why now? I pushed them away and began to leave. “ Where you going? You know you still have to pay for what you did to my Hyungnim! . ” I raised an eyebrow. Was he talking about those college students?

“ Hyungnim? You mean those guys we beat up yesterday!  ” I said turning around to face them.

The leader chuckled slamming the bat softly on his hands, “ Yeah, now its your turn. ”

I laughed. “ Isn‘t it unfair ? One against 7. Maybe next time when I have time. ” I held out a wave.

“ Trying to leave? ” A guy blocked my way. I kicked him, making him stumble back to the rest of his friends.  

“ Bring it. ” I said forming a smile on my face.

No one’s POV

“ Otoke?! ” Kyuri said looking at her watch her job interview was today. She didn’t want to be late because it was the only restaurant that allowed 16 years old to work.

The bus wasn’t coming any sooner. She looked at the time anxiously. Grabbing all her belongs she decided to run instead.

“ Ahh, I‘m going to be late! This isn‘t good! ” She looked at the time and rushed even hard.

Along the way, she tripped on her shoelace and bumped an old lady.

“ Halmoni! Minhae! ” She said as she tried to help pick up everything.

“ It‘s fine, go you it seems like you need to go somewhere. ” She bowed apologetically, when police started running towards her.

“ Ahh! ” She screamed when she was pushed by a guy wearing a school uniform chased by the police.

“ MOVE!” He said. “ IF I GET CAUGHT AGAIN! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! ” The boy said angrily giving Kyuri a glare.

“ Yah! Come back here. ” The police chased him, while you were still on the floor. It was chaotic when they chased him, she stood up casually and looked at her watch.

“ Oh no! I‘m LATE! ” Kyuri ran in full speed.

She finally reached the restaurant, tired the owner looked at her crossing his arms.

“ You‘re late. ” He said with a deep scary voice.
“ Sorry! I ran into an accident today! ” She apologized. The owner eyed her and sighed.

“ Well, at least you made it. If I‘m letting a student work here, you should always be in time! Arasso? ” Kyuri smiled bigger.

“ Really? NE!!! Kashamnida! ” Kyuri said joyfully as she hugged the owner.

“ Okay, you start 3 days from now. Be here on time! ” He smiled.

“ Thank you! ” She smiled. “ Yay! I made it! ” Kyuri smiled and started jumping happily as people stared at her weirdly.

Kyuri’s POV

I was so happy today, the owner approved! I’m going to start working, I can’t wait. I’ve looked for so many jobs before moving in with grandmother.

I hope working will help us. I smiled as I walked to my parents grave.  

“Mom, Dad. I sold the house.  I hope your not mad at me! But I got a job today! Are you proud? ” I said forcing a smile on face as I placed flowers on their grave.

“ I won‘t be visiting for a while, I‘m going to live with grandma. ” I said, one drop of tear ran down my cheek. “ But I‘m coming back! I promise. I’ll do my best to help her!  ” I said with courage.

“ Its been a while hasn‘t it. ” A familiar voice said. I turned around to see it was my Dad’s best friend. “ I see you‘ve placed flowers too. ” He said smiling.

“ Oh! Ajeossi!”  I smiled brightly giving him a hug.

“ Kyuri, I haven‘t seen you in 3 years! ” I nodded agreeing.

Its been awhile since I last saw Ajeossi. He used to be around when my parents were alive.

 “ How are you adjusting? Without your umm parents? ” I could see he was uneasy mentioning my parents. We were drinking coffee at the a restaurant nearby.

“ Actually, I’m okay. “ I smiled softly. “Although it was hard in the beginning, I finally moved on. ”

“ I‘m glad to see you well Kyuri. ” He said warmly. “ I heard you sold the house? I was looking for you everywhere! ”

“ Ne, I‘m living with halmoni now! ” I said brightly, quickly sipping my coffee “ She slowly helped me adjust. ”

“ Really? That‘s great! ” He said, suddenly he receives a text. “ Aish! ” He looked angry a bit.

“ I‘m sorry Kyuri, I have to go. Something happened at home.” He sighed. “ Let me know if you need anything! Stop by to visit at our house. ” He rushed to give me his phone number and address.

“Wait! ” Before I could say anything he was already out of shop. I chuckled softly. “Seriously, Ajeossi comes to the rescue. ” I remember how he used to be like that with his son. Speaking of them, I wonder how they’re doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? :) Tell me if you see mistakes! XD