Neighbor and Classmate

Innocent Boys turned into Bad Guys?!

Okay so I'm typing on my phone :( sorry if there are mistakes D: ill fix it soon. I just wanted to update :D

Listen to this if you want :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5-jS19ZZR4&feature=channel_video_title

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri's POV

 

~Beep Beep~

The sound of the alarm clock woke me up from my pleasant dream.

I remember, when my parents wake me up in morning. Breakfast would already be on my bed." I miss you guys. " I smiled and yawned a bit.

I stood up opening the curtains, blinded by the sun. I yawned and stretched my arms. I hope today won't be too bad! I smiled and headed downstairs to find no sign of grandma anywhere.

From the kitchen, I could see a small peice of paper on top of the kitchen table. It was a note from grandmother.

Written in difficult to read handwriting, it said:

'Kyuri, I had to leave early for a few errands. I'm sorry we don't have enough food. If you want you can boil eggs for breakfast. I'm sure we have plenty. I'll be home when you come back. '

I checked the refrigerator, it was filled with a few vegetables and 1 egg. I decided that ill just use the egg for lunch. "When I start working Halmoni, I'll buy the things we need! " I smiled.

Kwangmin's POV

I was trying to wake up Youngmin and Minwoo. They played video games the whole night and slept around 5.

" MINWOO WAKE UP ! " I moved him harshly, while kicking Youngmin behind me.

" YOUNGMIN! " I screamed loudly, we had school today and we were going to be late.

Seriously, I knew it was a bad idea to come over last night! Youngmin begged me yesterday, so he could play this new video game with Minwoo.

I knew this would happen! If they don't wake up, then forget it! I'm leaving.

I moved them together for the last time. Minwoo kept snoring and Youngmin continued to hug his pillow.

That's it!

I walked towards the front door. Minwoo's parents weren't around as usual. I straightned up my tie and quietly closed the door behind me.

Next door, I see a girl wearing our school uniform. She was cute trying hard to fix her bike. Was she going to be a new student today? I looked at her for awhile, just watching how she would fix the old bike.

There's really no need to ride a bike today. It's pretty early so walking to school would be better, its not a long walk either.

I looked at her again, she was still trying hard to fix the old bike. If she's going to do that all morning, she won't make it to school.

 

Kyuri's POV

I wanted to fix grandma's bike before leaving to school. She walked today, it must have been so tiring. I looked at the very old bike infront of me, everything needed to be fix. The tires, handle, and the bike seat.

I grabbed every tool I could find out of the tool box. I tried using the screw driver for something, maybe tightnening the seat?

 I checked the time, it was still pretty early. I have time to at least get started right?

But, I had no idea how to start fixing this. I frowned and sighed staring at the old rusty bike.

I noticed the person next door preparing to leave. I ignored him focusing on the bike.

I scratched my head, " how do I do this? " I sighed. 

" You know. You should just get a new one. This one looks old. " A really handsome boy with brown hair smiled at me taking the tools. He grabbed the bike and fix his shoulders.

I looked at him a bit surprised, since he came out of nowhere. He instantly grabbed the tools and began to help. It was fascinating, I never expected anyone to help me. Was he my neighbor?

" You don't really need to help me? " I said apologetically.

" You'll be late for school if I didn't. " He was right. I checked the time and it was around 7;20. School starts around 8 but knowing me, I would be late.

Minwoo's POV

" MINWOO wake up! We'll be late to school and get scolded by Donghyun later! " Youngmin shurgged already dressed up. I sighed, I checked the time to see it was around 7:40.

" Okay! I got it. STOP SCREAMING!" Youngmin stopped panicking, I got ready. " Where's Kwangmin hyung? " I looked around everywhere for him. He wasn't around! Did he already go without us? He didn't even try wake us up!

I put my uniform on angrily and didn't even bother to put my tie on right. Youngmin was waiting on the living room.

" Finally! " He yelled a bit frustrated. "Let's go!" He grabbed my arm and we rushed out. I noticed an old bike at the front next door. I laughed at how old it was. 

"Who would ride that junk?" I chuckled. It looked broken everywhere.

" What are you laughing at Minwoo? We're almost late. " Youngmin rushed, I was looking behind him. From a far distance, I took one last glance at the bike. I saw a tall boy, who looked familiar more like Kwangmin. Was he still here?

It was hard to see, since I was far from there. He was wearing our blue school uniform, trying to fix the bike? I wanted to go back but Youngmin kept rushing me and pulled my arm.

Kyuri's POV

We were inside the house for awhile, since the boy searched for some more tools we could use.

" Um, you should go? Schools about to start. " I smiled.

" What about you? " He asked.

" I'm new, I'm sure I could make up some excuse for being lost? " I said.

I still need time to get used to this neighborhood anyways. I smiled and he nodded.


Minwoo's POV

We reached school just in time. We were already infront of the class and the weird thing is Kwangmin's not here.

" Why isn't Kwangmin here?" I asked him, getting ready to sit infront of me.

" I thought he left -" Just then, Kwangmin entered the room. He was close to being late but the bell ran just in time. He took the seat next to Youngmin.

" Where did you come from? I thought you left early. " I gave him a curious look.

"Nothing, just had to stop by the house." He said.

Could he be that guy earlier?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, sorry it was a boring chapter D: I hope it was okay.I wrote on my phone so I wasn't able to fix my mistakes. It wasn't long like I wanted it to be. :( Sorry. Hope you liked it though XD