Kai ♡

♡ EXO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    You poked your head into the dancing room. Upon seeing him in the middle of the room, your eyes widened. The way his body moves, it was so smooth, so mesmerizing. You sighed softly as you looked down at your sneakers. If only I could dance like that.

    “Tinkerbell!” you heard him call you happily. You looked up to see him grinning at you, “You’re here!” He hurried towards you as you stepped through the door way with a smile, “Jongin!” He hugged you, “I haven’t seen you in two months.” He pulled away and stared at you, then he hugged you again, “Ahhh, I missed you sooo muchh!~”

 

    You laughed and hugged him back happily. He pulled away and looked at you brightly, “How was the dance competition you were practicing for? I was so busy with exo I forgot to call and ask.” He bit his lip guiltily, “Mianhe.” “It’s fine.” You smiled faintly, “Well…I lost.”

 

    Your shoulders slumped a bit as you lowered your gaze, suddenly feeling very small and inferior compared to exo’s dancing machine. Kai held your chin with his two fingers and lifted your face up to look at him. He grinned, “Hey, losing is no big deal. I’ve seen you practice a few times. You’re amazing.”

 

    You couldn’t help but smile. You looked past him, “Practicing?” “Yeah.” He nodded as he held your hand and led you into the room, “Wanna dance with me?” You shot him a surprised look and laughed, “No. No thanks. I’ll just watch.” He grabbed your hand before you could head over to the benches.

 

    “Dance with meee!~” he whined and pouted. No. No stop. Pouting Kim Jongin is my weakness. No…Kim Jongin himself is basically my weakness!! “I-I’ll just sit at a corner…” you smiled awkwardly as you diverted your gaze.

 

    “But baby girl~~” Kai held your face and turned your head so you could look at him. You screamed and started hyperventilating mentally. “It’s Christmas! Dance with me pleaseee?” he shot you puppy eyes, “I’ve never danced with you before!” You blinked and bit your lip, “Okay.”

 

    Kai happily skipped to the computer to choose a song as you placed your bag down onto the benches and re-tied your shoelaces. Suddenly, the beginning of Growl started playing. You straightened and turned to see Kai smiled cheekily at you. “Yah, Kim Jongin.” You narrowed your eyes.

 

    He cocked his head cutely and whispered, “So dangerous~” You laughed as he walked over to you and grabbed your hand, “Ohhh come on, the song already started.” “But this…I only danced this twice” you murmured. “You can do it.” Kai smiled and quickly went to restart the song.

 

    For two hours straight, the dance room was filled with music as the two of you danced and laughed the whole time. “Let’s go get some late dinner.” Kai said as he stopped the music, “We were supposed to go out but stayed here for two hours in the end.”

 

     “It was fun though.” You grinned happily as you wiped your sweat with a small towel. You grabbed Kai’s towel and walked over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter